Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:26:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43918 times)
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:49:44 AM

Now is the best time to buy a token at a very cheap price. I have already bought a lot.
I would buy their installation in a country house, but it’s sad that i can’t pay in 100% in tokens
Well you are right good time to fill up bag with WPP at lowest price but many mates waiting for lowest price like me.
After received bounty reward I got around 100k wpp but now i am holding 153k wpp with 1 eth extra if price goes down more then i will buy more.
Let's see what will happen with this project, I am believing in team and hope so after product selling price will follow uptrend.  Wink
There is still nothing clear about this project and most are just speculations of each individual. In my opinion, if this project has the right product with its name then WPP may become the company with the highest capitalization rate in energy projects but currently I have not seen anything special in this project in addition to information about exchanges. Maybe this is a good time to buy WPP but I will wait for their next updates

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:15:37 AM

Now is the best time to buy a token at a very cheap price. I have already bought a lot.
I would buy their installation in a country house, but it’s sad that i can’t pay in 100% in tokens
Well you are right good time to fill up bag with WPP at lowest price but many mates waiting for lowest price like me.
After received bounty reward I got around 100k wpp but now i am holding 153k wpp with 1 eth extra if price goes down more then i will buy more.
Let's see what will happen with this project, I am believing in team and hope so after product selling price will follow uptrend.  Wink
There is still nothing clear about this project and most are just speculations of each individual. In my opinion, if this project has the right product with its name then WPP may become the company with the highest capitalization rate in energy projects but currently I have not seen anything special in this project in addition to information about exchanges. Maybe this is a good time to buy WPP but I will wait for their next updates
So far, I personally also consider that this project still does not have something that can be said to be special but even so, I still believe in this project and the important thing is to be patient, surely the team will do the best for the project

Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:00:24 AM

Recently there have been some very large sales.
Dont know who sells but with a small liquidity and the absence of other exchanges the price drops very quickly.
I would wait a bit and not in a hurry to sell. but rather I would buy a little bit myself.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:36:49 AM

Dont know who sells but with a small liquidity and the absence of other exchanges the price drops very quickly.
I would wait a bit and not in a hurry to sell. but rather I would buy a little bit myself.

Don't worry about dumpers, weak hands selling at this cheap price and believers buying at every dip.
Check out the latest updates about wpp project, wpp partnership with AirWire and deposit will start on 1st may.
If we hold WPP in airwire for 60 days duration then holders will receive 15%, just a beginning more updates on the way.  Wink 
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:26:30 PM

Don't worry about dumpers, weak hands selling at this cheap price and believers buying at every dip.
Check out the latest updates about wpp project, wpp partnership with AirWire and deposit will start on 1st may.
If we hold WPP in airwire for 60 days duration then holders will receive 15%, just a beginning more updates on the way.  Wink 
15% reward is nice, But moving from cold storage to some new wallet is something we have to think about a lot before doing it. I probably won't risk it.
dr.cheema

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:16:12 PM

15% reward is nice, But moving from cold storage to some new wallet is something we have to think about a lot before doing it. I probably won't risk it.
They also offered 25% bonus for WPP holders who holds wpp for 3 months in MEW without moving, they snapshot on 31 march.
Uttaran

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:25:43 PM

They also offered 25% bonus for WPP holders who holds wpp for 3 months in MEW without moving, they snapshot on 31 march.

The bonus campaign continues to be activated so that investors hold the token longer in the bag
I just want to remind you not only focus on bonuses because there will be those who sell first  Cheesy
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:49:05 PM

If we hold WPP in airwire for 60 days duration then holders will receive 15%, just a beginning more updates on the way.  Wink  

It is left for investors to take the option that best suit their needs, wpp has provided multiple ways to reward hodlers who choose not to sell their wpp, if am not mistaken there 3 different reward system now, by the congratulations to the wpp team for another great partnership, i commend the effort of the teams, i hope they achieve their goals.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:51:45 AM

The price is getting lower and lower. The team wanted to buy something from the market? But the volumes are falling every day as well as the price.
With such a fall we will soon go below 0.003 for a token.
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 12:08:55 PM

The price is getting lower and lower. The team wanted to buy something from the market? But the volumes are falling every day as well as the price.

No one can avoid the decline even if it's BTC
Prices will immediately touch $ 0.003 if there is no news and airdrop is distributed
dr.cheema

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:45:20 PM

WPP already touch the lowest price $0.0035 I think digifinex bot doing all this up and down and there is not enough volume.
wpp trading at around 75 satoshi  on trade.io, i think when team will see big dump or low volume then they will announce 3rd exchange listing.
Otherwise price will rise when product selling start, I believe.  Smiley
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 05:56:03 PM

WPP already touch the lowest price $0.0035 I think digifinex bot doing all this up and down and there is not enough volume.
wpp trading at around 75 satoshi  on trade.io, i think when team will see big dump or low volume then they will announce 3rd exchange listing.

Yeah unfortunately wpp price is very low right now, lots of people are not happy with current price but this is not new any more, this is market fluctuation, nobody can determine what price should be, only thing is take advantage of this cheap price and buy some more wpp, for those who sold at $0.01, best time to buy back because once new exchange is announced, price can increase again.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:45:48 AM

the price moving up today,
maybe because today this token added on coinmarketcap list
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wpp-token

quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:03:13 AM

wpp trading at around 75 satoshi on trade.io, i think when the team will see big dump or low volume then they will announce 3rd exchange listing.
Otherwise, the price will rise when product selling start, I believe.  Smiley

maybe because today this token added on the coinmarketcap list

I think so because today only WPP coin listed on the CMC, recently TRON announced they are going to list the coin in some more exchanges in the coming days. So now it is good to hold the coin instead of selling them for a cheap price in the market.
kucinggarong66

Activity: 476
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:05:17 PM

Wow good information.Actually from the beginning I was sure that the WPP token would be successful. Then what do you think? this project is very much awaited by many people. if you read a road map and whitepaper, that is the answer to your question.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:32:26 AM

Still, we are in the early stages of the project and most of the people are not showing any interest in selling the WPP coin because they find more potential in it. In coming days we might many more partnerships from this company and once they enable buying their products through WPP will help the coin to increase its demand.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:49:09 AM

Wow good information.Actually from the beginning I was sure that the WPP token would be successful. Then what do you think? this project is very much awaited by many people. if you read a road map and whitepaper, that is the answer to your question.
We have to appreciate the performance of the team because without them I think the WPP tokens will not work and most importantly, keep up with the developments and I wonder what they will do later

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:28:37 AM

Still, we are in the early stages of the project and most of the people are not showing any interest in selling the WPP coin because they find more potential in it. In coming days we might many more partnerships from this company and once they enable buying their products through WPP will help the coin to increase its demand.
Their initial steps are very good, with listings on Digifinex and Trade.io making WPP able to compete in the market,
this makes the tokens holders not sell their tokens and that's good

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:12:31 AM

I think, people don't sell their WPP tokens because WPP have a program to hold tokens for a few months, but let's see what will happen if the program is finished
dr.cheema

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:19:04 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2019, 12:01:38 PM by dr.cheema

I think, people don't sell their WPP tokens because WPP have a program to hold tokens for a few months, but let's see what will happen if the program is finished
Agree! many people holding WPP for 25% bonus holding wpp in MEW, in my opinion price will drop after people get 25%.
Well I am ready for buying at lowest price, right now WPP price rising but waiting for $0.004 and i will grab huge amount if price will drop.
Top cryptocurrencies dropping insanely and on the other side wpp price rising to $0.0065.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: