Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:39:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43920 times)
wppenergy1 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:12:30 AM

Hello,
i would like to have some info about the sale.

I've seen that you have sold 145 million tokens! What was the price of 1 token during the private sale?

When will ends the private sale and when will ends the ito?

How much is the hardcap of the project?

Thank you!

Pre Sale: 1 WPP = $0.20

Private Sale Stage: September 20  -  October 20 2018: 
WPP Token = $0.25 + 35% Bonus (Min 10 ETH)

Stage 1: October 20 - November 20 2018:
WPP Token = $0.35 + 25% Bonus

Stage 2: November 20 - December 20 2018:
WPP Token = $0.35 + 15% Bonus

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
finelife25

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:57:36 PM

Definitely, the project is aimed at the result. Tell me, is there information about the listing?
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:24:57 AM

Hello,
i would like to have some info about the sale.

I've seen that you have sold 145 million tokens! What was the price of 1 token during the private sale?

When will ends the private sale and when will ends the ito?

How much is the hardcap of the project?

Thank you!

Pre Sale: 1 WPP = $0.20

Private Sale Stage: September 20  -  October 20 2018: 
WPP Token = $0.25 + 35% Bonus (Min 10 ETH)

Stage 1: October 20 - November 20 2018:
WPP Token = $0.35 + 25% Bonus

Stage 2: November 20 - December 20 2018:
WPP Token = $0.35 + 15% Bonus

Hello,
thank for your reply.

So, you are tell me that you have raised 0.2*145M = 29M? That's very impressive!!

do you have an eth address where i can verity this huge amount??
sopiandi

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Crypto Lovers

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 01:20:42 AM

i like it for many people contribute with wpp energy
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:09:07 AM

Do we need to use the address to get this token show up on our ETH addresses? If so then where can I find the address, Also, Where can I sell the tokens? I'm not sure if I got paid for more than a month of work or not.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 10:42:52 PM

Do we need to use the address to get this token show up on our ETH addresses? If so then where can I find the address, Also, Where can I sell the tokens? I'm not sure if I got paid for more than a month of work or not.

thats the WPP erc20 https://etherscan.io/token/0x056dd20b01799e9c1952c7c9a5ff4409a6110085
' Where can I sell the tokens? ' just read again for all detail on WP and roadmap dude , WPP will have own exchange platform
' I'm not sure if I got paid for more than a month of work or not. ' you asking about bounty ? if you feel unsure feel free you can leave right now dude Grin

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:54:44 PM

a very good and interesting project I really like the concept of a big project success for wppenergy.io because from the very beginning the project to date until pre-ico is all good and great fun bonus bonus.
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:46:15 AM

thats the WPP erc20 https://etherscan.io/token/0x056dd20b01799e9c1952c7c9a5ff4409a6110085
' Where can I sell the tokens? ' just read again for all detail on WP and roadmap dude , WPP will have own exchange platform
' I'm not sure if I got paid for more than a month of work or not. ' you asking about bounty ? if you feel unsure feel free you can leave right now dude Grin

Hello,
that's the address where we can find all the tokens.

Do you know the address where we can find info about the eth earned in the pre-main sale?

Thank you!
inoes

Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 01:10:34 PM

Hello,

Do you know the address where we can find info about the eth earned in the pre-main sale?

Thank you!

not sure i can see address about eth earned in the pre-main sale you need to ask dev on telegram
but for hard calculation on pre-sale i think WPP its already collected $20m USD

Dogeum.io
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:41:25 PM

Hello,

Thank you!

not sure i can see address about eth earned in the pre-main sale you need to ask dev on telegram

well, if i see the number of tokens sold on their website, it seems that they raised almost 30M dollars!

That's really impressive, but well, i don't know if is a real number... Sad
wppenergy1 (OP)

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:13:01 PM

Hello,

Thank you!

well, if i see the number of tokens sold on their website, it seems that they raised almost 30M dollars!

As we stated, we are using TokenDesk for our fund raising, and it varies with many currencies invested in WPP, Therefore there is no specific wallet holding all the funds Smiley
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 12:33:59 AM

Hello,

Thank you!

If you are in doubt about it, you should ask this question in the project telegram group so that your question can be answered there.

crypt0sc0pe

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:34:41 AM

There is no doubt about the work and its capabilities. Using hydrogen to generate eletricity and discovery pure power with the help of blockchain is really looking good
ahmadakbari

Merit: 116

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:04:17 AM

As it is shown in the website, the private sale is now ongoing. I also see the number of tokens that have sold in the pre-sale.
So the private sale started after pre-sale? Why is that? In the ICOs usually private sale ends before start of pre-sale.
nira09

Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:41:23 AM

As it is shown in the website, the private sale is now ongoing. I also see the number of tokens that have sold in the pre-sale.
So the private sale started after pre-sale? Why is that? In the ICOs usually private sale ends before start of pre-sale.
I also don't really understand that, but can the team tell me the token sales schedule? I didn't find it on the website, did I miss it?
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:54:03 AM

Hello,

Thank you!

This amount is huge but the development team needs to prove this source of funds to be able to attract new investors as WPP is a large project and there are a lot of investment funds willing to be involved in the project. I personally am considering investing now because I see the great potential of this project
ahmadakbari

Merit: 116

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:06:20 PM

Hello,

Thank you!

This amount is huge but the development team needs to prove this source of funds to be able to attract new investors as WPP is a large project and there are a lot of investment funds willing to be involved in the project. I personally am considering investing now because I see the great potential of this project

You are right. They must prove that amount of money. These days they are many ICOs claim that million dollars have raised. But that is only a number in their website. They are lying. I don't think WPP is same as them. The project seems promising. But for attracting new investors that provement is needed.
stechpro.vn

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:03:51 PM

How about token price? at here you mention like this:
WPP TOKEN TOTAL SUPPLY: 5 Billion Tokens
Private Sale Price: $0.16
Pre ITO Sale Price: $0.20
Pre ITO Sale Terms: flat rate that does not change over the 30 days, commencing July 15th and ending on September 15th.

But on the website:

TOKEN SALE DETAILS
WPP TOKEN TOTAL SUPPLY: 5 Billion Tokens

Private Sale Price: $0.25 + 35%
ITO Sale Price: $0.35 + 25%

It's mean Private Sale Price is so high but not same. So which price is correct?
And when token will distribute to user whose join bounty campaign?
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:17:28 PM

Hello,

Thank you!

You are right. They must prove that amount of money. These days they are many ICOs claim that million dollars have raised. But that is only a number in their website. They are lying. I don't think WPP is same as them. The project seems promising. But for attracting new investors that provement is needed.

The team seems to be very interesting in order to get more money but at the same time, they have a strong for further development of the project but one thing we are not getting whether these people attending any blockchain meeting in order to get more awareness about the project.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:41:25 AM

Hello,

Thank you!

The team seems to be very interesting in order to get more money but at the same time, they have a strong for further development of the project but one thing we are not getting whether these people attending any blockchain meeting in order to get more awareness about the project.

am also interested to know the answer to some of the very important questions raise above,     someone already post the eth wallet of wpp tokens but what about the eth wallet containing all money raised during the ITO Sale? for transparency sake i think this information should also be provided to gain trust of potential investors....

for the 145, 525, 311 wpp token sold during this period, the company should be able to prove that such amount was actually raised by providing the wallet that holds the fund to the general public to see, am not very trusting of any ico that keeps this information hidden, just my personal opinion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: