Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:50:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43920 times)
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 08:03:52 PM

Do we need to use the address to get this token show up on our ETH addresses? If so then where can I find the address, Also, Where can I sell the tokens? I'm not sure if I got paid for more than a month of work or not.

thats the WPP erc20 https://etherscan.io/token/0x056dd20b01799e9c1952c7c9a5ff4409a6110085
' Where can I sell the tokens? ' just read again for all detail on WP and roadmap dude , WPP will have own exchange platform
' I'm not sure if I got paid for more than a month of work or not. ' you asking about bounty ? if you feel unsure feel free you can leave right now dude Grin

Hello,
that's the address where we can find all the tokens.

Do you know the address where we can find info about the eth earned in the pre-main sale?

Thank you!

not sure i can see address about eth earned in the pre-main sale you need to ask dev on telegram
but for hard calculation on pre-sale i think WPP its already collected $20m USD
This amount is huge but the development team needs to prove this source of funds to be able to attract new investors as WPP is a large project and there are a lot of investment funds willing to be involved in the project. I personally am considering investing now because I see the great potential of this project

You are right. They must prove that amount of money. These days they are many ICOs claim that million dollars have raised. But that is only a number in their website. They are lying. I don't think WPP is same as them. The project seems promising. But for attracting new investors that provement is needed.

The team seems to be very interesting in order to get more money but at the same time, they have a strong for further development of the project but one thing we are not getting whether these people attending any blockchain meeting in order to get more awareness about the project.

comeon guys think positif , even trade.io joined WPP and I can't talk if it's a lie
yes I know maybe everyone wants to see the funds they have collected at their address I even prefer that it should remain private it's better if we talk about investor security.

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wppenergy1 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:56:45 PM

Do we need to use the address to get this token show up on our ETH addresses? If so then where can I find the address, Also, Where can I sell the tokens? I'm not sure if I got paid for more than a month of work or not.

thats the WPP erc20 https://etherscan.io/token/0x056dd20b01799e9c1952c7c9a5ff4409a6110085
' Where can I sell the tokens? ' just read again for all detail on WP and roadmap dude , WPP will have own exchange platform
' I'm not sure if I got paid for more than a month of work or not. ' you asking about bounty ? if you feel unsure feel free you can leave right now dude Grin

Hello,

Do you know the address where we can find info about the eth earned in the pre-main sale?

Thank you!

not sure i can see address about eth earned in the pre-main sale you need to ask dev on telegram
This amount is huge but the development team needs to prove this source of funds to be able to attract new investors as WPP is a large project and there are a lot of investment funds willing to be involved in the project. I personally am considering investing now because I see the great potential of this project

You are right. They must prove that amount of money. These days they are many ICOs claim that million dollars have raised. But that is only a number in their website. They are lying. I don't think WPP is same as them. The project seems promising. But for attracting new investors that provement is needed.

The team seems to be very interesting in order to get more money but at the same time, they have a strong for further development of the project but one thing we are not getting whether these people attending any blockchain meeting in order to get more awareness about the project.

am also interested to know the answer to some of the very important questions raise above,     someone already post the eth wallet of wpp tokens but what about the eth wallet containing all money raised during the ITO Sale? for transparency sake i think this information should also be provided to gain trust of potential investors....

for the 145, 525, 311 wpp token sold during this period, the company should be able to prove that such amount was actually raised by providing the wallet that holds the fund to the general public to see, am not very trusting of any ico that keeps this information hidden, just my personal opinion.

As we stated, we are using TokenDesk for our fund raising, and it varies with many currencies invested in WPP, Therefore there is no specific wallet holding all the funds
mashutka444

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:23:52 AM

The idea of Green Energy in Blockchain is brilliant, it is what the world needs to reduce Energy costs.
inoes

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 02:17:53 PM

Hello,

Thank you!

am also interested to know the answer to some of the very important questions raise above,     someone already post the eth wallet of wpp tokens but what about the eth wallet containing all money raised during the ITO Sale? for transparency sake i think this information should also be provided to gain trust of potential investors....

for the 145, 525, 311 wpp token sold during this period, the company should be able to prove that such amount was actually raised by providing the wallet that holds the fund to the general public to see, am not very trusting of any ico that keeps this information hidden, just my personal opinion.

As we stated, we are using TokenDesk for our fund raising, and it varies with many currencies invested in WPP, Therefore there is no specific wallet holding all the funds

yes understand about that is clear for me and thanks for the answer
It's a long journey, I hope the team will always focus

goodluck WPP

Dogeum.io
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:13:14 AM

The idea of Green Energy in Blockchain is brilliant, it is what the world needs to reduce Energy costs.
The idea of this project will certainly contribute greatly to our lives and I believe this project will build the best ecosystem if the project is accepted by large companies and I believe it will happen . Right now people should consider investing because the potential of this project is enormous
spiderlee

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:00:06 PM

As a tradeable cryptocurrency via the upcoming WPP Exchange Platform, in addition to WPP's intent to be listed on large worldwide exchanges.
This platform will aggregate the various Cryptocurrencies in the marketplace that are related to Energy and Cryptocurrency Mining into a new exchange platform. Come and lets join in WPP Exchange ICO project.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:33:57 PM

As a tradeable cryptocurrency via the upcoming WPP Exchange Platform, in addition to WPP's intent to be listed on large worldwide exchanges.
This platform will aggregate the various Cryptocurrencies in the marketplace that are related to Energy and Cryptocurrency Mining into a new exchange platform. Come and lets join in WPP Exchange ICO project.

Well said buddy, wpp is packed with amazing ideas that can benefit investors, there should be more hype surrounding this project.
princessjenyz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:43:21 AM

Sooner or later renewable energy will be essential to our world and this project will be very competent. Each country should collaborate with our government to implement this project very well. Interesting to see this project will be partnered with the different government. Overall vision is great, an environmental friendly project converting to blockchain technology.
Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:12:11 PM

Well said buddy, wpp is packed with amazing ideas that can benefit investors, there should be more hype surrounding this project.
wpp will be the top ico 2018, I see the WPP has reached its softcap,
and less than 100,000,000 tokens they can hardcap
inoes

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 09:30:38 AM

wpp will be the top ico 2018, I see the WPP has reached its softcap,
and less than 100,000,000 tokens they can hardcap

you need to check it all I think you need to see info tokens
WPP TOKEN TOTAL SUPPLY: 5 Billion Tokens
and 100,000,000 tokens it won't make hardcap actualy

Dogeum.io
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:43:22 AM

wppenergy is a very good project and the commitment in the field of good work is the team, the management is really true in carrying out their respective tasks so that can be achieved can later be a great success, I love great energy.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:36:59 AM

Sooner or later renewable energy will be essential to our world and this project will be very competent. Each country should collaborate with our government to implement this project very well. Interesting to see this project will be partnered with the different government. Overall vision is great, an environmental friendly project converting to blockchain technology.

One of the reason i pick interest in this project is that it is providing a very essential service to the world in general, renewable energy will slowly and surely take over the traditional power supply and wpp seem to be the very decentralized blockchain project to bring that to the people, if all i i red about wpp becomes reality, then it will be great experience to be part of this potential project. Very broad and ideal project.

LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:15:44 AM

wppenergy is a very good project and the commitment in the field of good work is the team, the management is really true in carrying out their respective tasks so that can be achieved can later be a great success, I love great energy.
if all the teams involved always try their best for this project, there are sure to be many who are interested in this project, many investors are sure to join and this project will achieve success with satisfying results.

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:12:16 AM

As it is shown in the website, the private sale is now ongoing. I also see the number of tokens that have sold in the pre-sale.
So the private sale started after pre-sale? Why is that? In the ICOs usually private sale ends before start of pre-sale.
I also don't really understand that, but can the team tell me the token sales schedule? I didn't find it on the website, did I miss it?

Pre-Sale Has Ended !

The Crowd-Sale Structure will feature the stages below:

Private Sale Stage: September 20 — October 20 2018:
WPP Token = $0.25 + 35% Bonus (Min 10 ETH)

Stage 1: October 20 — November 20 2018:
WPP Token = $0.35 + 25% Bonus

Stage 2: November 20 — December 20 2018:
WPP Token = $0.35 + 15% Bonus

with reference to telegram pinned post https://t.me/WPPEnergy
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:49:00 AM

Hey. I want to ask, will you work with all countries or are there any restrictions? I am interested in Russia, is it possible to deliver your device there and connect it to work.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:28:12 AM

As it is shown in the website, the private sale is now ongoing. I also see the number of tokens that have sold in the pre-sale.
So the private sale started after pre-sale? Why is that? In the ICOs usually private sale ends before start of pre-sale.
I also don't really understand that, but can the team tell me the token sales schedule? I didn't find it on the website, did I miss it?

Pre-Sale Has Ended !

During the private sale stage whether they reached the soft cap? With the potential things they are doing and developing will always have strong growth because there are some project doing good on the basis of energy resources they doing.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:39:25 PM

Pre-Sale Has Ended !

During the private sale stage whether they reached the soft cap? With the potential things they are doing and developing will always have strong growth because there are some project doing good on the basis of energy resources they doing.

Well i got this TOTAL SOLD 157,211,331 WPP  from the website, so am guessing the private sale is doing fine as it is, just 3 days left for the private sale to end before main sale will start, with the numbers displayed on the timer in wpp website, i think it is safe to say both private and pre-sale has been successful.

ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:51:05 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 09:49:33 AM by ahmadakbari

Pre-Sale Has Ended !

Well i got this TOTAL SOLD 157,211,331 WPP  from the website, so am guessing the private sale is doing fine as it is, just 3 days left for the private sale to end before main sale will start, with the numbers displayed on the timer in wpp website, i think it is safe to say both private and pre-sale has been successful.

The total number of tokens have sold is likely more than what is shown. Because now we are in private sale stage. That number will not be updated until end of the private sale.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:56:29 AM

Pre-Sale Has Ended !

The total number of tokens have sold is likely more than what is shown. Because now we are in private sale stage. That number will not be updated until end of the private sale.
I am waiting for the correct update of the project as this is a big project that many people are interested in recently. I believe that if the project attracts more new investors then surely the potential of this project and huge and everyone should rest assured with this investment.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:08:38 PM

It is a difficult time for ICOs and WPP is really thriving to achieve the hardcap. They also have a better strategy with the staggered stages of crowdsale that spread over 6 months. Now that the presale is over, public sale with give bounty opportunities for everyone to make their investment at their own small level. The support on the project is equally impressive, we just hope we wont be disappointed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: