Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:51:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin down, altcoin rise. why?  (Read 1842 times)
mrbomnguyen

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 06:11:49 AM

If you want to save your money, so when bitcoin gets dump people almost buy altcoins to save value and altcoins rise.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:12:42 AM

bitcoin prices fall but altcoin rises may altcoin has a very good development new altcoin will experience price increases when altcoin has not had a good development altcoin will not dare to do price increases.
makatia

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:26:19 AM

The adjustment of the market today has led to oversold status for some altcoins. Their prices do not collapse so fast and sometimes even increase due to some speculation, the market regulation of sharks
nakamitu

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:16:09 PM

During dips most special bitcoin dip, sometimes it affects some altcoins if coin is a good project, Alt coin can also convert into bitcoin and you can buy alt coin through bitcoin
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:21:20 PM

On my experience what i see every dip in Bitcoin most altcoins are also falling. I think the reason is because Bitcoin is use by most alt coin for pairing in exchange. Because it has session as a Crypto coin currency which leads among other alt-coin in the market as number one, therefore no alt-coin we overcome bitcoin, currently in coin market. Wait till bitcoin rise back and eventually traders will begin to comeback and play with alts that they've think that will bring them more gains, so continue to understand that each movement still coordinate along each other, until the time that the market will change it's way.
Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:45:25 PM

Just in the background of the oscillating bitcoin, the altcoyins began to shoot.  Investors believe that they can win more on a new currency than to look at how bitcoin is falling.
youngsoft

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:16:59 PM

The cost of ccryptocurrency is directed by bitcoin in light of the fact that to my perception all different altcoins are work around bitcoin so the cost of bitcoin will consequently influences that of Altcoins.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:54:08 PM

People now substitutes bitcoin with altcoins ,hence you will see them selling their bitcoins for altcoins that is valuable. While naturally bitcoin fall should bring other coins down,these altcoins that have traders buying become stronger rather.

Considering all of the altcoins are mainly traded and priced in I don't really see that what you're saying reflects reality right now. Not to mention the fact that last I saw BTC market share had gone up bac over 41%.
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:08:17 PM

it may be a coincidence, or maybe someone understands why it happened. but for me that's normal, because bitcoin or altcoin equally apply fluctuating value.
Dmitry.sit

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:32:22 PM

These are digital coins, now they are unstable and everyone should be ready for fluctuations in the course.
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:55:37 PM

There may be some altcoin that are unaffected by bitcoin. This is because the altcoin already has a different function and purpose than bitcoin, so whatever happens with bitcoin does not affect the coin.
jcemos9bt

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

WayMaker Miracle Worker

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:55:29 PM

Bitcoin down, altcoin rise, The reason is by popular demand the people make altcoin rise people trade, demand for altcoin more than bitcoin this days because altcoin price is stee low and can be afforded by anyone and many believe that it will price will rise up on a very good day.
Altcoin is cheap and easy to buy and trade.
Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:18:42 PM

I do not understand what happened to some altcoins, I know that when correction, red altcoin dominates the crypto market.

but when the bitcoin correction, there is still altcoin that has increased and rises significantly.

what factors make altcoin rise when bitcoin falls?
share your knowledge with me!
With a decrease in Bitcoin's cost, investors are stepping out of it and investing their capital in other currencies, where they are the most increasing demand.
Because of the difference in prices Bitcoin and alcoin, investors have large amounts of money and there are two options within the exchange:
  • stay in Fiat;
  • to invest in a promising altcoin.
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:27:00 PM

Well we need to accept the fact that this is a normal scenario in the field of blockchain technology, we do not know when the price of the bitcoin become increase and altcoin too. If the bitcoin is down, then let us all invest so that if the price was increase we can earn more profit when we sell our bitcoin.
jeamfpvd

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:27:05 PM

Most of the time, bitcoin falls, and altcoin will drop sharply. The rise of some coins is only temporary. Bitcoin is still the most reliable coin in the market.
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:35:04 PM

Now there is a huge amount of different cryptocurrencies except bitcoin, their price often depends on the fluctuations of bitcoin, but there are cases when the price of a popular crypto falls, and some unknown cryptos grow in price.

Every time altcoin increases its price, it means that more people buy the altcoin by being swapped with another token, so this means that bitcoins traded for other ors reduce the demand for bitcoins but increase the demand for bitcoin-traded coins. This is the reason why some altcoin still remain green even though bitcoin is in a red mark.
increment occurs in some altcoins even if bitcoin in red marks is due to altcoin's demand in exchange of bitcoin.
duc4487

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:54:06 PM

i only see when btc decrease then altcoin decrease together with BTC,when btc decrease 1 then altcon decrease 3-4 times and some altcoin decrease 10 times,btc still strong effect coin in the crypto market,btc can't go up i think 99% altcoin can't go up
Stark_Naked9

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:37:36 PM

I do not understand what happened to some altcoins, I know that when correction, red altcoin dominates the crypto market.

but when the bitcoin correction, there is still altcoin that has increased and rises significantly.

what factors make altcoin rise when bitcoin falls?
share your knowledge with me!
It's also my question when i was trading.In a while later, i realized that there are two cases: if the bitcoin just decreased for the adjustment of BTC price, the alcoins price will go up. if its price drop down significantly by some reasons, the crypto market will go red.
in some situations, the altcoin get good news or innovation. recently, Altcoin is not depend much on BTC, although BTC is still a foundation of Ctypto community
Obolo

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:44:41 PM

Per my view, the alternation in the rise and fall of bitcoin in conjunction with other altcoins is all about changes in the demand of these cryptocurrencies. Whenever there is a change in demand for a particular crypto currency like bitcoin, there is a significant change in value and vice versa.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:51:03 PM

There are some altcoins that have strong communities and investors. there are also some altcoins that pair into dollars. so when the Bitcoin price drops it does not have much effect on the altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: