Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:34:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin down, altcoin rise. why?  (Read 1842 times)
Vionaa

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:06:50 PM

I think there are some altcoins manipulated by their owners, controlling the demand and supply that make it expensive even the market is experiencing bloodshed. I do not believe the altcoin has a new launch in CMC. In my own belief it is better to invest altcoin above 10 is quite convincing that really profitable and no manipulation even bitcoin down.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thaisonzz

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:08:11 PM

Sad Lips sealed Lips sealed
Apple4myCat

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:13:33 PM

I think that for the reason that there is a transfer between the currencies. Money is pumped from bitcoin to altcoin and vice versa. This is a fairly common phenomenon.
miniyou

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:17:20 PM

Every cryptocurrency price and uptrend is depend on Supply and demand if particular coin's demand is more and investors getting interest then price will be increase and many altcoins trading is depend on bitcoins because investors buy altcoins from their bitcoins. market policy is when one in uptrend then other will be in down trend basically all Altcoins will be in uptrend when bitcoin should be in down trend and peoples demand more for altcoins.
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:14:06 PM

some altcoins has good mission to the community with that it attracts many users to invest to them. altcoin are compose of great team and with a great project and great vision. Altcoin has a great future just like bitcoin way back 2009. Bitcoin down is just normal.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
TmottaDing

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:15:31 PM

Because it is exactly the same pattern that has always been repeated on the charts, that is why the same happens when bitcoin goes up, almost all the other coins are going up too, and  vice-versa, it is all a simple pattern that is always being repeated.

ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:25:12 PM

as altcoin demand increases. investors are selling their bitcoins to buy altcoins to make a profit. so bitcoin prices can go down.
Around this time of the year, similar events have happened. ICOs were in heat that time and altcoins in general are gaining more compared to bitcoin. Although, in reality, bitcoin's price is pegged to all alts. So whenever bitcoin's price goes up, alts do too, vice versa.
this is some of the movement thing that are really or most common happen on this crypto we should analyze the fact that bitcoin and altcoin on how does the other move for then they have to make some also.
skeletica

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:30:27 PM

I do not understand what happened to some altcoins, I know that when correction, red altcoin dominates the crypto market.

but when the bitcoin correction, there is still altcoin that has increased and rises significantly.

what factors make altcoin rise when bitcoin falls?
share your knowledge with me!
in my personal opinion, of course because of the diversion of investments.
bitcoin holders sell their bitcoin and buy altcoin, I think that's what happened.
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:34:46 PM

Because most people can't aford bitcoin which is already quite pumped up. But cheaper altcoins that can grow more can bring many more people some prosperity.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:55:22 PM

Because most people can't aford bitcoin which is already quite pumped up. But cheaper altcoins that can grow more can bring many more people some prosperity.
Aside from that we are now in the stage wherein people finds more opportunity in altcoins, that is why they are buying some of it as well, so it is not really possible that the demand for altcoins are getting higher, but that does not mean that they are making bitcoin useless or obsolete, of course it is their priority to have.
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:07:15 PM

The crypto market is entangled with fluctuations and actually not every altcoin increases at every point that bitcoin price decreases. Per what i have experience so far is that as bitcoin rises most altcoins prices also increases. As a mother of all coins i think it has somehow direct or indirect influence on them.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
Crypto11021

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 07:14:53 PM

Cryptocurrencies is the most unstable currency most times when bitcoin price falls there is consequent decrease in price of altcoin as majority of altcoin are pair with bitcoin on exchanges.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:23:57 AM

The usual thing for this is because there is the latest news from the Altcoins.
Because my experience yesterday saw a coin listing on Upbit Exchange and Huobi immediately rose in price.

I see that the price rises are AdToken, Verge, DGB and XVG, but it also depends on whether the coin is good or not.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:32:52 AM

it seems like that doesn't apply at this time. well, basically when the price of bitcoin decreases, the price of the altcoin will remain, or rise because many people will buy altcoins, or something like that. but, for the time being, we do not see it happening, as it is most likely the settled ETH price, and not pump as bitcoin prices go up, and continue to decline as bitcoin prices decline.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 06:42:02 AM

This is so because the demand for that altcoin is high at that moment or point in time due to the trading volume but not meaning that bitcoin is low and altcoin is superior, bitcoin stand the number one.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
bagaiskwpps212

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:43:00 AM

Altcoin coins and bitcoins are common, and I know some of the Altcoins traded through Bitcoin. Profitable transactions will make people sell the coin. I need to refer more to the share from those who go before.
anderson705

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:48:57 AM

This is so because the demand for that altcoin is high at that moment or point in time due to the trading volume but not meaning that bitcoin is low and altcoin is superior, bitcoin stand the number one.

Its normal that when bitcoin is down, people tend to transfer their assets or coin to altcoins. Or sometimes park in USDT for safe haven. I think if you are used to trading,  you will notice this frequent observation. It depends also for FUD news that affects the prices. Be careful on what coin you put your assets, you might lose also in also further.
kjfngkleoi

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:52:01 AM

Ethereum ETH, Monero XMR, FCT Factor, DASH, are the top coins and have the most trading volume each day.
The Altcoin is all trying to overcome the weaknesses of Bitcoin.
Litecoin, for example, has improved the time to update each block, leading to faster time to transaction confirmation. Monero to Enhance Security in Transactions
However, no Altcoin is perfect, maybe it will be strong at this point but there will be some point deduction. It is also a factor that helps to boost the e-money ecosystem to grow stronger to meet the different needs of users.
With the new Altcoin appearing, the value of the change is multiplied rapidly. Initially, when they hit the market they have a low price (the total value of the currency). Rich traders (whales) often inject large amounts of capital into low-priced currencies to build up hype and increase prices.

But bitcoin still holds the upper hand in the market despite the fact that the altcoin is gradually strengthening.
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:14:29 AM

This is only depends on altcoins demand. In these days altcoins decreases along with BTC decreased. I don't think so that altcoins has  effected on BTC.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:28:56 AM

This is only depends on altcoins demand. In these days altcoins decreases along with BTC decreased. I don't think so that altcoins has  effected on BTC.
Because some altcoins moves faster than bitcoin thats why. As you can see in the market the price of bitcoin is dropping and altcoins price is increasing, it means more people try invest in altcoin than bitcoin. Im not saying that altcoin has many investors than btc, what i mean is investors try to invest in another coin because they see btc is falling down

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: