Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:22:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin down, altcoin rise. why?  (Read 1842 times)
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:13:16 PM

when bitcoin fall down every altcoin not rise.on my experience when bitcoin static Price then altcoin up. but some altcoin has when bitcoin fall then this altcoin is up. Because I think all public want to sell Bitcoin then demand altcoin.
I have niticed the trend too, you are right, there is preference for altcoins when there seem to have a market at standstill, recent movements in bitcoins alone is pure based on the bitcoin etf proposal
yes the statistics do show like that, every time bitcoin is stuck, / down, then there is a good chance for some altcoins to go up, but of course not all of them. and now ETF proposals are a bit disturbing to the movement of bitcoin prices, so many investors are turning to several altcoins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:40:36 PM

as long as I trade crypto, every bitcoin price drops does not always follow the price of altcoin going up, now if bitcoin goes down then altcoin also drops, maybe the cause is because bitcoin is widely used to exchange with altcoin in all markets
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:45:37 PM

as long as I trade crypto, every bitcoin price drops does not always follow the price of altcoin going up, now if bitcoin goes down then altcoin also drops, maybe the cause is because bitcoin is widely used to exchange with altcoin in all markets

Yes most of the time if bitcoin down all alts down too, there are also some time when bitcoin up altcoins still down. Maybe there are only few happenings that alts up and bitcoin down.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:45:46 PM

I also don't understand why bitcoin can go down and altcoins go up. Maybe those who invest in bitcoin are currently down and a lot of negative news about bitcoin. So this can be an impact for bitcoin, but the earth is spinning I'm sure bitcoin will rise again.
Sukunan-

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:53:26 PM

it looks like alcoin is currently still following the price of bitcoin, alcoin is increasing because its popularity is currently exploding its name and more and more interested people .
Tinaw

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:05:23 PM

I do not understand what happened to some altcoins, I know that when correction, red altcoin dominates the crypto market.

but when the bitcoin correction, there is still altcoin that has increased and rises significantly.

what factors make altcoin rise when bitcoin falls?
share your knowledge with me!
It's really hard to predict the future of Bitcoin the only thing happen in the market price is going up and down.Bitcoin price fluctuates so much because it is still in development phase and nascent stage. And also demand and supply.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:29:02 PM

The factors that influence the emergence of altcoins are. Altcoin prices that are cheaper than bitcoin make altcoin now invest a lot there, people tend to choose altcoins because with a little money we can invest in cryptocurrency. Whereas if we want to invest in bitcoin we must prepare more money. The amount of altcoin makes many people interested in investing in altcoins.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
Quickharmas

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:18:09 PM

Most of the times altcoins bleed more than bitcoin just like right now.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:55:58 PM

Altcoins are tradable for BTC so when I sell bitcoin for that altcoin, there is more demand for the altcoin I'm trying to get and less for bitcoin because I'm fulfilling somebody else demand.
Bitcoin is a growing currency and many thing support this but in resent time altcoins are most use and more improvement then bitcoin. Altcoin provide better transaction facility then that of bitcoin because of its large block size. And also provide fastest transaction then that of bitcoin. And Because of large block size Altcoin also charge low transaction cost. Altcoin like Ethereum is also
 Use for long term investment then that of bitcoin because of its low volatility.
ladner

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:05:18 PM

I do not understand what happened to some altcoins, I know that when correction, red altcoin dominates the crypto market.

but when the bitcoin correction, there is still altcoin that has increased and rises significantly.

I do not think you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and altcoin prices are dropping sharply in the past few days and falling sharply over bitcoin. The market is slowly falling into severe crisis when bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and prices of altcoin are gradually falling to the ICO mark. So at the present time you should only invest in bitcoin.
TobMarshall

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:12:52 PM

It is a market system, a major competitor among other coin is having a price drop, automatically, the price of other substitute will rise. With the rate bitcoin is falling, it relevance, credence and value still stands and so for me those alt rising are not really rising when u check the percentage rise from former and current compared to bitcoin. Like I said, bitcoin price fall is a moment one should take advantageously in buying more cheaper bitcoin
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:20:28 PM

when bitcoin fall down every altcoin not rise.on my experience when bitcoin static Price then altcoin up. but some altcoin has when bitcoin fall then this altcoin is up. Because I think all public want to sell Bitcoin then demand altcoin.
I have niticed the trend too, you are right, there is preference for altcoins when there seem to have a market at standstill, recent movements in bitcoins alone is pure based on the bitcoin etf proposal
yes the statistics do show like that, every time bitcoin is stuck, / down, then there is a good chance for some altcoins to go up, but of course not all of them. and now ETF proposals are a bit disturbing to the movement of bitcoin prices, so many investors are turning to several altcoins
Actually they are not literally rising up that much if you check it in the market. When bitcoin price fall people tend to by more because it was in a cheaper price. In fact the price of altcoin mostly follow to the price of bitcoin. If it goes up then it also rise and whe it go down then it will fall  to. What happening right now was a little bit confusing because this was not that normal to what already happened before.

killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 11:50:24 PM

Because Bitcoin has nothing to do with altcoin. As bitcoins decrease, investors will sell them and find other currencies to invest. Then they will find many altcoin to buy so the prices of these altcoin increase.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
mimiko

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:36:49 AM

altcoins that are less dependent on bitcoin values are bound to rise as bitcoin markets decline, altcoins with large volumes of investment are usually unaffected by bitcoin values . bitcoin is a growing currency and many thing support this but in resent time altcoins are most use and more improvement then bitcoin
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:58:36 AM

what? it depends on the market sir like now the bitcoin is still going down and altcoins still going down to so we will see the big manipulation of the market so i f you have a coin my advise is just hold it dont panic to sell it.
asadbd1

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:37:40 AM

Many people hold Bitcoin to sell their Altcoins, which is partly why they mostly took a nosesive but now that's gone, it seems we are going to see an important pump on the grounds of Atta.
Most Altcoins are usually associated with Bitcoin, so people usually buy Bitcoin first, use the first alts to buy, the first increase in the demand for Bitcoin, that with the price of reflection, before the switch to the demand ALT, their prices rise and fall due to Bitcoin.
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:57:55 AM

Bitcoin is the parent of all altcoins, if the price of bitcoin rises then the altcoins price will also rise, and vice versa, in some cases it is certainly normal if the price of bitcoin is down but the altcoins price rises, but I'm sure this will not be long.
lupinvn

Activity: 167

Vietnamese Translator - Bounty manager

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 04:01:06 AM

I think the opposite trend of bitcoin and altcoins is not correct for the past few days, I mean, when the bitcoin does down, others will down and if Bitcoin goes up again, everything else keep down harder, lol.
But for the question, I think people used to trade with usd price, thats mean, if Bitcoin down, trader want to maintain the price of alts in usd so they have to push them up.

ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:13:07 AM

In my opinion, why can it happen like that! maybe another altcoin by raising so many people will choose coins that go up, so choose tricks like that! even though bitkoin is low!
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:16:02 AM

Basically, altcoins are also down when bitcoin is down and as we can see, they almost have an identical graph everytime bitcoin drop or rise because bitcoin is a base currency of cryptoworld. I presume that some of altcoins who rose during bitcoin's fall is because people are selling their bitcoin and invest to that altcoin.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: