Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:43:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin down, altcoin rise. why?  (Read 1842 times)
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:17:23 AM

I do not understand what happened to some altcoins, I know that when correction, red altcoin dominates the crypto market.

but when the bitcoin correction, there is still altcoin that has increased and rises significantly.

what factors make altcoin rise when bitcoin falls?
share your knowledge with me!

i think that is not true. Bitcoin now has falling in the market, not only bitcoin but many altcoins too.
usually after the falling market, they will be bounced back to correct the falling price later.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:31:58 AM

People now substitutes bitcoin with altcoins ,hence you will see them selling their bitcoins for altcoins that is valuable. While naturally bitcoin fall should bring other coins down,these altcoins that have traders buying become stronger rather.

Alt coins are also convertible to bitcoin and you can buy alt coins through bitcoin. So it does not mean people are substituting bitcoin with alt. Cryptomarket is currently unstable. Not only bitcoin. Even other alt goes down. We cannot justify something just because you can see that bitcoin is falling and some alt were not.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
woshiyikeshu

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:38:31 AM

I don't have a clue
aolin118

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:40:05 AM

where did u see altcoin up? the whole market is down
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:48:10 AM

I do not understand what happened to some altcoins, I know that when correction, red altcoin dominates the crypto market.

but when the bitcoin correction, there is still altcoin that has increased and rises significantly.

The price determines the demand and transaction of one coin. If the transaction and high and the demand is also high, then the value will increase. There are more trading transactions in altcoins right now than Bitcoin. People are avoiding to dump their bitcoin that's why there is very low transaction in Bitcoin.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:51:12 AM

In my opinion, i think it is normal because the market is volatile. Today bitcoin is decreasing and altcoin is increasing but it is not permanent state. It is on you on how to deal with the uncertain of the crytocurrency market.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:54:17 AM

i think that is not true. Bitcoin now has falling in the market, not only bitcoin but many altcoins too.
usually after the falling market, they will be bounced back to correct the falling price later.
Yeah that's what happens in the market today. almost all cryptocurrencies have fallen in price. bitcoin is very influential on the crypto market. if the bitcoin price falls. of course all altcoin will experience the same thing as now. but sometimes it happens when bitcoin prices decrease. and the price of an altcoin rises. but that is rare
violet catona

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:36:45 AM

in my opinion all altcoin are based on bitcoin as a source of comparison. So essentially making bitcoin prices up then altcoin prices also rise, and make bitcoin prices down altcoin prices also fell.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:07:06 AM

No, Mostly what happens in the crypto market is when the bitcoin is falling most of the altcoins are also falling this is what we have noticed.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:25:44 AM

Base on my knowledge the common reason why some of alt coin value is increasing when bitcoin is falling, it is because some holders from bitcoin always jumping into alts, which is to gain profits while bitcoin is suffering on bearish .and opposite will happen if bitcoin stabilize along with other alt that suffer as well during the bear market.
SuperD007

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:32:39 AM

Something to also consider is that when you see some altcoins going up while all other coins are in the red then one of the reasons could also be due to market manipulation by the various pump n dump groups that are operating.

When you see a really weak altcoin all of a sudden spiking in the green while most of the market is in the red then it's a good chance there is a pump going on.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:00:20 AM

I think that when the price of bitcoin falls, the altcoin price also falls because altcoin is connected to bitcoin so bitcoin price should not fall so the price of bitcoin can not be dropped so losers altcoin holders are losing because with the drop bitcoin but we just do not get mad at it do not panic and do not sell altcoin we just hold it until bitcoin increases or we lose our losses
pareshnakar

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:04:23 AM

Its probably possible depend upon the altcoin value and its project all altcoin in exchange using bitcoin so less chance to down bitcoin.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Triwiyono

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:08:12 AM

sometimes it's not like that. never happens when bitcoin down, altcoin also down. when bitcoin rises, altcoin remains down. when bitcoin is stable, altcoin rises. not always bitcoin down, altcoin also down. but why it happens often, because there are many factors, maybe because of bad news about bitcoin, or many who sell bitcoin, or something else. but the decline in bitcoin prices often happens every day.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 07:22:48 AM

I think this is not constant, but sometimes it happens that when Bitcoin drops, some altcoins rise. And when bitcoin rise, most altcoins drops and few rises. Its just about demand, supply, news and events surrounding the altcoin or pump action by whales.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
kangen riko

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:49:21 AM

People trade altcoin to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin looks like it is moving slowly because btc has experienced a high price rise and it suddenly falls, while altcoin is just for pumping and then dies.
Hopeman1

Activity: 154

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:08:42 AM

So this means that the distribution of altcoin is very concentrated.
So when most of the tokens are in the hands of a few people, then they can manipulate the price.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:09:13 AM

it all depends on the market enthusiasts and usually altcoin will go down when bitcoin down and what some pumping and then down and some still survive with this green color because maybe the project continues to develop so attract investors

wengden

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:13:40 AM

Of course altcoins is tradable to BTC. And it has more demand in the market. But as we all know, BTc is thr mother of all altcoins.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:13:56 AM

Not every altcoin, There are only a few altcoins are pumping now. Because they got a new exchange, they got new investors and something like this. But after one or two days later, those altcoins will follow the rest of the altcoins. When bitcoin is down, that means total crypto market downs. I have seen this strategy every month of 2018, after January.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: