Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:52:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin down, altcoin rise. why?  (Read 1844 times)
stellaekun

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:30:34 PM

when bitcoin fall down every altcoin not rise.on my experience when bitcoin static Price then altcoin up. but some altcoin has when bitcoin fall then this altcoin is up. Because I think all public want to sell Bitcoin then demand altcoin.
I have niticed the trend too, you are right, there is preference for altcoins when there seem to have a market at standstill, recent movements in bitcoins alone is pure based on the bitcoin etf proposal
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:30:44 PM

I do not understand what happened to some altcoins, I know that when correction, red altcoin dominates the crypto market.

but when the bitcoin correction, there is still altcoin that has increased and rises significantly.

what factors make altcoin rise when bitcoin falls?
share your knowledge with me!

This thing happens, because of the coincidence factor only, maybe at that time there has been an increase in the demand on the coin that you mean so no wonder if an increase in value also occurs on the coin in question. But you have to know the incident will not happen to other altcoins maybe only a few will experience it.
Basically it's a decisions made by a trade, who seems to have some diversions over their asset. They still hold bitcoins but eventually invest on some altcoins, so we notice btc price declines. However this current scenario doesn't matter because time after time both btc and alts will increase in parallel situations.
lazygin006

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:05:32 PM

It is a surprise to me that altcoins are rising whlist Bitcoin falls, as the trend of altcoins always depend on Bitcoin. Maybe it is just a one off thing and it will be back to how it is meant to be the next day.
LOVEUMUM

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:40:52 PM

Bitcoin to me as the centre line and controller of all coin whether directly or indirectly and as the decrease in btc price almost all altcoin also decrease and that truely dose not reflect a market price to altcoin on average though. But to few altcoin that increasedmight be the high demand of it.
juljon18

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:27:47 AM

I think the alt coins will not drag behind so much this next cycle up as they did last time.  I think some of the alts may surpass bitcoin percent wise right off the bat.  History never repeats but it rhymes. 
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:25:26 PM

As far as I understand that bitcoin and altcoins are very interconnected. Every time you want to buy altcoins, we need to replenish the bitcoin wallet, and then buy altcoins. And in the same way only when we sell altcoin, for bitcoin and exchange it for Fiat money.
Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:48:34 PM

I think bitcoin down Altcoin is also coming down, because in my opinion bitcoin is king of all coins, so if the price of bitcoin falls then the price of altcoin also falls.

Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:14:29 PM

Why not ?? why people so blink about btc and can't see all the altcoin potential. Huh

I think the reason is because Bitcoin is used by most alt coins for pairs in exchange. And I don't think every altcoin rises every time the Bitcoin price falls. In my experience, what I see is every drop in Bitcoin, most altcoins also go down.
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:39:49 PM

I think not all altcoin prices rise when bitcoin falls because there are altcoins that depend on bitcoin prices. When the price of bitcoin is high, there is also an increase in altcoin. Bitcoin is easy to change and altcoin.
Garrixx

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

ONe Social Network

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:42:40 PM

when already sufficiently inflated the price of bitcoin after switching to alt

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
Richard Parker-Hodds

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:48:01 PM

Surely the bullrun has gotta be right around the corner now!
alexnambawan

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:50:54 PM

I do not understand what happened to some altcoins, I know that when correction, red altcoin dominates the crypto market.

but when the bitcoin correction, there is still altcoin that has increased and rises significantly.

in order to buy some altcoins, you need to sell some bitcoin..
$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:18:39 PM

Yes. That is the nature of bitcoin now in the market.  Bitcoin is down for sometime now while altcoins are increasing  but I believe it will not be like that for long.  Surely,  bitcoin will increase as time goes on so do not lose hope and continue holding it for as long as you can.
TahuDiniHari

Activity: 324

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:23:52 PM

this question is always there when the price of bitcoin is down, but I think that is a natural thing in the crypto field, the values in crypto show that there is a healthy value movement, it makes the market always passionate.
Kasliono

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:25:19 PM

In my view, it is simple, when the price of bitcoin is going down, it means that the people are selling their bitcoin, and then the price of altcoin is going up at the same time while the price of btc is down. It means that the people who sell their bitcoin are buying the altcoin. So that is why it happened. Just my opinion
vin22

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:17:56 AM

Most altcoin rise when the price of Bitcoin is down reason being that maybe their demands is increasing more than their total supply sometimes it is being caused by the type of project which they are embarking on and sometimes two the coins are been pumped but not withstanding the rise of those coins does not mean that their demand is higher than that of Bitcoin
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:56:20 AM

I agree with many guys! there are a lot of traders in the crypto market! who earn a difference, so they constantly pour their money into bitcoin or other crypto coins! because of this, there is a great demand and a price increase!
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:59:02 AM

Most of the altcoins are inversely proportional to bitcoin price. These are the coins that goes up when bitcoin price decreases. These coins are good to hold as well as btc.

A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:07:02 PM

Re: bitcoin down, altcoin rise. why?

The same thig was last year when it was a huge pump. I don't think we have the same chances this year.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:11:30 PM

and yes all peolple didnt know what happen in altcoins maybe it because of the markets and ofcourse i am sure because of the manipulation by all whales and some people selling their altcoins and bitcoins because of the negative news .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: