Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:15:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin down, altcoin rise. why?  (Read 1844 times)
Alexbenua97

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:48:24 PM

Yeah, the situation with the altcoyins is not predictable. Like bitcoin grows, and most altcoins go down.

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:57:18 PM

It will happen sometime but not regularly as the whole market follows the bitcoin movement and every coin goes to the same direction which bitcoin follows. Some altcoins go against bitcoin trend but they have their own reasons to do that.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
1goldhunter001980

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:00:47 PM

I do not understand what happened to some altcoins, I know that when correction, red altcoin dominates the crypto market.

but when the bitcoin correction, there is still altcoin that has increased and rises significantly.

what factors make altcoin rise when bitcoin falls?
share your knowledge with me!

I do think most times when an altcoin newly gets into the market, they do tend to still have their independent price fluctuations. But after a while they do get synchronized with the general price movements. Also, there can be pumps made intermittently  for the altcoin irrespective of the bitcoin dip.

What i observed many times in cryptocurrency market is, mostly the movement of the coins is dependent on the bitcoin price because when the market price of bitcoin increases the more altcoins are also increasing and when the market price is decreasing more altcoins are also decreasing.
Jeffpod

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:05:01 PM

I believe one of the main reason is that people who make an investment in Bitcoin move their investment to other altcoins, usually alt coins will rise when the Bitcoin price stable because people make their investment to alt coins.
LastKiss

Activity: 2184
Merit: 251

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:17:23 PM

This situation usually happened on Altcoin/Bitcoin pairs and that altcoin have stable price on USD, you can compare when the price of bitcoin drop and that coin have stable price on USD. But it's not last for long period as far as I know. 

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:19:19 PM

This is a pattern when the bitcoin grows, then the altcoins fall. The money invested in the Alts flows into the BTC. But after bitcoin reaches a maximum, the money  returns to the altcoins again. So it was last year, when bitcoin reached $ 20,000 on December 17, 2017. After this  a sharp increase in altcoins began, which lasted about 1 month. Then the recession began, which continues to the present day.

Privatoria

Activity: 352

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:24:35 PM

I think that the reason is that there are a lot of projects based on the Ethereum or similar blockchains. They are collecting money during ICOs while selling tokens based on Ether. That’s why there are more investments in Ether and altcoins. Bitcoin has its own price as a virtual Gold but now there are strong bearish influence on its price.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:40:04 PM

altcoins that are less subject to bitcoin values will undoubtedly ascend as bitcoin markets decrease, altcoins with substantial volumes of venture are generally unaffected by bitcoin values

The market is Volatile, market movement is unpredictable, no one knows what to become on the market trading at any given time, market price value of Bitcoin may goes down  and goes up, dependent on the volume of transaction invested by the investors on either Bitcoin or other ALT coin as posted in the market. Some traders make some movement of investment to one coin and shifted to other ALT coin or even Bitcoin.
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:42:47 PM

It will happen sometime but not regularly as the whole market follows the bitcoin movement and every coin goes to the same direction which bitcoin follows. Some altcoins go against bitcoin trend but they have their own reasons to do that.
I agree with you, that's not what happens regularly, in fact theyre somwhat dependent on the situation bitcoin is in so whatever transpires, altcoins are affected too.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:43:47 PM

I think the rise happening to some altcoins even if bitcoin is in the red mark is because of the demand of that altcoin in exchange of bitcoin. Whenever an altcoin increases its price, it means that more people are buying that altcoin in exchange to some other tokens, so this means that bitcoin being traded for other çoins lessen the demand of bitcoin but rather increases the demand of that coin being traded of bitcoin.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:48:14 PM

I believe one of the main reason is that people who make an investment in Bitcoin move their investment to other altcoins, usually alt coins will rise when the Bitcoin price stable because people make their investment to alt coins.
Yes, quite a point you got there, in fact it doesnt happen all the time since all coins depend on the movement of bitcoin and they can be affected by the shape of bitcoin is in. Maybe its all about other factors intervening
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:51:58 PM

altcoins that are less subject to bitcoin values will undoubtedly ascend as bitcoin markets decrease, altcoins with substantial volumes of venture are generally unaffected by bitcoin values

Market is Volatile, market movement is unpredictable, no one knows what to become of all coins in the Market during the trading, it is dependent on the Volume of investment to specific coin or on Bitcoin by the  investors during the trading. Price value of one coin can goes up and goes down at anytime of the day. Traders can shift their investment base on there style, market analysis and the market movement.
TamacoBoy

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:02:01 PM

I think this is one of the possible reason on why altcoins rises when bitcoin drops.

1. Money flows into altcoins. - Since bitcoin is crashing, traders need to look for other coin that will make them profitable causing alts to boom.

12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:08:37 PM

Altcoins are alternative currencies from the bitcoin and quite a number of these are hoisted on the blockchain.  However, when a thorough understanding of the nomenclature of the bitcoin and its algorithmic functions and iterations operates, it becomes easier to trade these alternative currencies and make good profit. This is what may have happened. Another reason may be the fact that the altcoins are now hoisting their own ledgers. This is a formidable way of preventing the domino effect of the fall (free) of the bitcoin price.

esteam0115

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:12:21 PM

I think not all altcoin prices increase when bitcoin falls because there are altcoins people depend on bitcoin prices. When high bitcoin prices, there are altcoins that rise too. Bitcoin is volatile as well as altcoins. Moreover, the bad news with Bitcoin, for example, is taxation in Korea ... It lowers Bitcoin prices. Another reason is that sharks buy Bitcoin for 6k. They sell a lot of money and cut Bitcoin prices to keep buying.
alexs_03

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:38:35 PM

As I saw the graphics, bitcoin should grow gradually and altcoins grow after bitcoin. And when bitcoin falls, altcoyins can not justify the most important coin, and if it falls, they will fall accordingly Grin
Lonthe

Activity: 384

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:44:42 PM

In my opinion this is normal, crypto market is always full of surprises, this is what makes everyone excited about crypto investment, there is always the opportunity to get big profits when the price of altcoins rises.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
Eros1on

Activity: 258

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:50:34 PM

Prices are close to the bottom and it is hard to keep falling. Now, as long as the price of BTC rises substantially, the price of counterfeit COINS will surely rise even more.

indopool

Activity: 403

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:51:48 PM

I do not understand what happened to some altcoins, I know that when correction, red altcoin dominates the crypto market.

but when the bitcoin correction, there is still altcoin that has increased and rises significantly.

what factors make altcoin rise when bitcoin falls?
share your knowledge with me!
All of that is purely market demand, if the demand for a coin increases, then the demand for other declines, and that is a market cycle that continues to spin following consumer demand, in this case investors are very influential in changing prices, price Bitcoin and altcoin prices.
cryptoasr

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:59:14 PM

see. those rise in alts were only temporary spike, once bitcoin got down again, it lured alts even more badly with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: