Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:20:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset!  (Read 195456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
atheistftwins

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:52:44 PM

Well, from my observations if doge is 150 sats and there's going to be 100 billion and growing, this has to reach at least equal to doge at the very least. we're talking almost 10x less coins. But it's all about the marketing I guess.

This doesn't HAVE to reach that price. The thing is that this coin vomited up most of the coins that ever will be mined within 2-3 days. To reach 1000 satoshi would mean a market cap of well over 4-5 million. It takes a lot of marketing success to achieve that.
atheistftwins

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:54:47 PM

what's the purpose of this coin? what it makes it unique apart from block halving in 2 days

nothing it's a pile of crap, anyone buying needs to seek medical help at once. Worst instamine coin yet... it will never be taken seriously.

Do you even know the definition of instamine? This coin has a difficulty retarget of 30 seconds. Literally the opposite of instamine.
Ng93

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:56:34 PM

what's the purpose of this coin? what it makes it unique apart from block halving in 2 days

nothing it's a pile of crap, anyone buying needs to seek medical help at once. Worst instamine coin yet... it will never be taken seriously.

Nobody will take you serious with your shitty comments in every thread...
dmgta

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:57:57 PM

Nobody will take you serious with your shitty comments in every thread...

Cryptohunter is the biggest troll on here check his post history he bags on every coin made
atheistftwins

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:02:08 PM

My only concern is, what is the assurance that in the long term there would be enough mining hash power to sustain the network? This is quite important to the development of a coin.

This is actually an extremely important point. When the coin gets down to like <10,000 per block, the network hash will be so low that any big rig can come in an do a 51% attack. I'm not sure the current design of this coin can possibly survive past a month.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:09:59 PM

Do you even know the definition of instamine? This coin has a difficulty retarget of 30 seconds. Literally the opposite of instamine.

Thanks for that i feel that i have now been educated on the definition of instamine.  This coin that gives up most of its entire minting in the first few days is no longer instamining...hehe thanks for that laugh.

The block scaling i think you'll find plays quite a part ....have another think about it then go mine something worthwhile.

THE ONLY people supporting it are noobs that think they can turn shit into gold. Won't happen.

This coin describes itself as having "accelerated distribution" ...hehe just call it what it is instamine.

SackofBits

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:11:28 PM

where is cryptorush  Cry

BadgerCoin: BCE5ABarPLdenidMRSr4vJK1z2u7VWzoDo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI
Ng93

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:11:59 PM

nice exchange to get listed on : https://www.mintpal.com/

Kind regards
scroogeMcDuck

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:18:03 PM

Thanks for that i feel that i have now been educated on the definition of instamine.  This coin that gives up most of its entire minting in the first few days is no longer instamining...hehe thanks for that laugh.

The block scaling i think you'll find plays quite a part ....have another think about it then go mine something worthwhile.

THE ONLY people supporting it are noobs that think they can turn shit into gold. Won't happen.

This coin describes itself as having "accelerated distribution" ...hehe just call it what it is instamine.

A community can make or break any coin. I would not be so quick to dismiss us  Wink Word-of-mouth is a powerful force.
psionin

Activity: 465
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:23:37 PM

My only concern is, what is the assurance that in the long term there would be enough mining hash power to sustain the network? This is quite important to the development of a coin.

This is actually an extremely important point. When the coin gets down to like <10,000 per block, the network hash will be so low that any big rig can come in an do a 51% attack. I'm not sure the current design of this coin can possibly survive past a month.

There certainly must be solutions and I think it's important to consider them. Quark has a similar model of generating most of the coins early on, and it has turned out to be a success so far.

It would be nice to get this out of the way.
SackofBits

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:31:31 PM

cryptorush happening?

should be coming anytime now since topdude paid for the submission a while ago

BadgerCoin: BCE5ABarPLdenidMRSr4vJK1z2u7VWzoDo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:34:18 PM

There certainly must be solutions and I think it's important to consider them. Quark has a similar model of generating most of the coins early on, and it has turned out to be a success so far.

QRk's distribution was nowhere near as bad as this one. Also QRK was for sale at 37 for weeks/months and there is only 250 Million coins. This one has BILLIONS do the math you would have to give this out for free for months to get the distribution QRK has. This is essentially nothing like QRK.  QRK was an unknown new chained algo it offered something new, and still it sank to nothing for months. Still even now QRK suffers from being called instamined .....imagine how bad this coin will have it......

This is dead you just don't know it yet, i hope it will be a lesson to noobs when every single one of these instamine clones die and become worthless ....then you can go mine something that will bring you some reward.

If you get first to exchange.... press the dump button hard and fast.

Ng93

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:35:43 PM

QRk's distribution was nowhere near as bad as this one. Also QRK was for sale at 37 for weeks/months and there is only 250 Million coins. This one has billions do the math you would have to give this out for free for months to get the distribution QRK has. This is essentially nothing like QRK.  QRK was an unknown new chained algo it offered something new, and still it sank to nothing for months. Still even now QRK suffers from being called instamined .....imagine how bad this coin will have it......

This is dead you just don't know it yet, i hope it will be a lesson to noobs when every single one of these instamine clones die and become worthless ....then you can go mine something that will bring you some reward.

If there was a BAN button i pushed him 11 billion times to ban you !

Please get a life and spend your time at some other things ...
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:43:44 PM

QRk's distribution was nowhere near as bad as this one. Also QRK was for sale at 37 for weeks/months and there is only 250 Million coins. This one has billions do the math you would have to give this out for free for months to get the distribution QRK has. This is essentially nothing like QRK.  QRK was an unknown new chained algo it offered something new, and still it sank to nothing for months. Still even now QRK suffers from being called instamined .....imagine how bad this coin will have it......

Hehe just make sure you press the sell button at the exchange that fast and that frequently the second topscam is listed on the new scam exchange.

Ok well, i've done my best to help you guys see sense i await the next scam instamined shitclone to appear in 5 mins time. I wonder how many of the same people will be there.

Alexbalix

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:45:23 PM

QRk's distribution was nowhere near as bad as this one. Also QRK was for sale at 37 for weeks/months and there is only 250 Million coins. This one has BILLIONS do the math you would have to give this out for free for months to get the distribution QRK has. This is essentially nothing like QRK.  QRK was an unknown new chained algo it offered something new, and still it sank to nothing for months. Still even now QRK suffers from being called instamined .....imagine how bad this coin will have it......

Dude, TOP has been on exchange for over a day and there's more buy orders than sell. Whatever your past experience was, this is not it.
Prominence

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:52:42 PM

I guess he didn't get any TopCoins early.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:53:04 PM

Hehe just make sure you press the sell button at the exchange that fast and that frequently the second topscam is listed on the new scam exchange.

Ok well, i've done my best to help you guys see sense i await the next scam instamined shitclone to appear in 5 mins time. I wonder how many of the same people will be there.

Call it what you want but no matter if it dies or lives there will be people who make money from it just like every other "scam coin" or "shit coin" or whatever you want to call it. In the meantime I will continue mining it because just like every other forum on the internet the trolls will troll.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Vinculin

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 12:01:58 AM

block halved?
zakorus

Activity: 736
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 12:03:02 AM

block halved?
idk but it looks like it.
can anyone confirm

▄▀▀▀▄
                  █▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀ ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄
                         █▀▀▀
                        ▄▀▀▀▀
                      ▄▀
                ▄█▀▀▀█▄
                ██████
                ▀█▄▄▄█▀

█████      █████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐█████  █████████
  ███       ███  ▐███▌  ███     ███  ▀▀
  ███       ▐██▌ █████ ▐██▌     █████
  ███  ▄▄▄   ███▐██ ██▌███      ███▀▀
▄▄███▄▄███   ▐████▌ ▐████▌    ▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄▄▄████▄▄
   ▄████████████▄
 ▄████▀▀██  ▀▀████
 ████▀   ▄▄ ▐█████▌
 ██████▌ ██▀  ▐████
  ████▌   ▄▄ ▐████▌
   ▀█████▄███████▀
     ▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
          █  ████
      ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▀
▄█████████████████▄
▀████▌  ███  ██████
  ███████████████▌
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀███████▀▀
[/center
atheistftwins

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 12:04:25 AM

block halved?
idk but it looks like it.
can anyone confirm

Next half should be at block 11520 if it's a 2 day target.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: