Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:15:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does bitcoin will double its value by the end of the year?  (Read 1031 times)
Marcogwapo (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:26:21 PM

Despite recent price woes, experts are predicting that Bitcoin will double in value by the end of the year.
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/06/07/experts-predict-bitcoin-will-double-in-value-by-the-end-of-the-year/

Do you think this will happen? If this will happen I will invest most of my money in this bitcoin.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:28:44 PM

NO

ONE

KNOWS.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jurelmartin

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:31:49 PM

Probably not doubled maybe increased a lot. But of course we really cannot say those experts are just predicting it base on recent or previous patterns of values, maybe they are right on their predictions but its just a probability, and the only thing that can tell when it will rise is time, time is only thing that bitcoin needed.

If you believe that it will happen, you can buy today but not most of your money because we will never know if it will really go doubled by the end of the year, but probably will go up just believe in it!
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:35:55 PM

I believe that even two levels will pass. It comes down constantly from some breakpoints. If they cross the 8k band, their first target will be 15k 16k. Be sure this year will get a very good start again.
khalis

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:40:04 PM

It is very difficult to predict bitcoin prices, but in my opinion the newbie in the field of cryptocurency that bitcoin prices at the end of the year will continue to increase even if the value is not doubled, possibly reaching up to $ 10,000 / BTC.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:46:22 PM

maybe, maybe not - who cares? Bitcoin is a very long term investment - please keep in mind.
i_iz_vins

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:49:07 PM

Despite recent price woes, experts are predicting that Bitcoin will double in value by the end of the year.
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/06/07/experts-predict-bitcoin-will-double-in-value-by-the-end-of-the-year/

Do you think this will happen? If this will happen I will invest most of my money in this bitcoin.
with the current situation of bitcoin now, I think it is not likely to double its price now. That seems impossible with the current trend. Maybe it can double its price within the next years but in just a few months? I think that is impossible.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:55:40 PM

Nobody knows the answer to this question. Doubling the price of bitcoin in one year is a gift of fate. It can't always be that way. This can only happen as a result of a large speculative operation. To do this, you need to risk a lot of money and of course that this will not be known to anyone. You need not wait for the gift from fate. You have to work hard and compensate for the price stability with the amount of coins earned.
ulakudrakova

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 03:04:42 PM

I really want to believe that the price of bitcoin will really grow at the end of this year, but to know for sure, no one can. Obviously of course, in the second half of the year, the crypto market has slightly revived and become faster. The price is a little bit back from the spring rally, but we all want that the price would have increased even higher. And with them, the price of altcoins grew. Everyone believes it.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:06:15 PM

This is the expectation of everyone immediately. I think the 15K levels will be the highest figure for the rest of this year. We will all wait and see.

PS1987

Activity: 394
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:09:06 PM

No, it won´t.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:31:55 PM

Everyone has the same expectations, bitcoin prices must be high at the end of this year even exceeded last year.

But in fact, all users must follow the path that has been determined by all parties, be it regulation, FUD and other things that will cause in falling and rising bitcoin prices. All users have agreed to it, it up to you to approve it or not.

And now you decide to stay with your predefined rules or go on and look for something easy to predict, so you will get the eagerness that you want.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Nabilog

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

Still doubtful. The trend of the market graph is going down.
pancawati77

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:10:28 PM

It all depends on some investors out there. If they want to increase prices on crypto especially bitcoin then they will be happy and make that moment as their experience later. Cool
MFY151

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:15:24 PM

If we will going to base the recent market crashes and its highest attained value as a base and drive for its growth then it will most likely do so but then again assumptions whether positive or negative and even predictions from pro are usually irrelevant or unreliable because of bitcoin's volatility.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
berkcelik16

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:21:40 PM

It cannot be known my friend. If the expected bull season can arrive, it may be reach even x3. However, there is a contrary theory that it might come back to 2k levels. I hope we will reach 20k soon Smiley
dihen777

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:25:17 PM

i think all hope is btc moon ,my target is this year end btc 15k,this is my dream
arifin eky

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:39:45 PM

why not ?? we'll see at the end of the year chances are bitcoin will double its value, because many people invest their coins at the end of the year, even could surpass the price at the end of the year yesterday that split between $ 20.000.kita see it later.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:42:42 PM

D
No and not,bitcoin will struggle hard to attain whats the highest price it reached before since more and more countries now are putting regulation if may not be banning,dont expect to much this year because failure will you only get.

What you do is keep the transaction even in this low low prices,because this can give profit if you will only cope with this flow
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:45:48 PM

Nobody knows if bitcoin price will be doubled by the end of this year or not, but honestly, I think that the price will rise so much sooner, I don't know exactly when, maybe 2-3 months later, I hope it will touch the 20k$ in the last three months of this year 2018. At least to not say that 2018 was bad for bitcoin and for cryptocurrencies in general.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: