Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 04:14:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does bitcoin will double its value by the end of the year?  (Read 1031 times)
btyco
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:22:40 PM

It depends on the starting price. Right now it is hitting 2 month lows so from here I would take an educated guess and say yes. But from the highs of 2018 of around £10k it is more of a challenge but in crypto anything is possible

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:25:08 PM

Doubling the price of bitcoin in one year is a gift of fate. It can't always be that way. This can only happen as a result of a large speculative operation. To do this, you need to risk a lot of money and of course that this will not be known to anyone. You need not wait for the gift from fate. You have to work hard and compensate for the price stability with the amount of coins earned....
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:25:33 PM

No one knows, it's value is increasing and decreasing inconsistently. But of course there's still possibility to double or may triples its value by the end of the year.
people's beliefs are different, some say not necessarily double bitcoin prices and some say bitcoin prices will definitely double. and I'm sure that by the end of the year bitcoin prices will be high again but not as in 2017.
Che454010

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:30:12 PM

there are a lot of options for further development of events, and even vanga's predictors can not say this for sure, but the fact that the price will not remain at this level and will be higher is sure
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:31:06 PM

Lets see again at bitcoin which is unpredictable, about the price of all the coins no one can predict even in the last year tho. So just hoping that all the good thing could come maybe the price will be double or even triple than now, who knows and everything is possible.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:33:45 PM

I think the possibility still exists. now this price of bitcoin is very drop and possibly later will make bitcoin the price can rise drastically. now this patience is an important thing to do

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:36:45 PM

Now that it is most apparent that majority of persons now are for the immediate market profits; that's what I see everywhere - asking of the bitcoin doubling just as it did last year. I read a post today of John McAfee predicting of a bullish run for the bitcoin this year and also backed up by most cryptocurrency experts. We still await this happening as they are the trusted cryptocurrency Analysts of our time.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:37:16 PM

I think that it is possible to happen, like what it did last year. But we are not sure on what will happen. No one knows. No one have a way of knowing what will happen on the entire year for the crypto market. We can be optimist, but we should still be cautious on investing. I know that you want the best out of your hard earned money, but be careful on those big investments.
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:40:34 PM

Despite recent price woes, experts are predicting that Bitcoin will double in value by the end of the year.
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/06/07/experts-predict-bitcoin-will-double-in-value-by-the-end-of-the-year/

Do you think this will happen? If this will happen I will invest most of my money in this bitcoin.

It is arguable to claim such a thing, but no one can know. In my opinion, BTC will peak the year at a much higher level, but it will hardly surpass its price since December last year.  Huh

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
gbccoin

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:29:24 PM

It is so difficult to answer this question,i don't think anyone can say it deficiently what will happen end of the year.But if price will double ,i think it can be good for all of us.But i don't think this value will be double at the end of the year.
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:47:58 PM

Don't expect us to tell you what will exactly happen by the end of the year. I am certain that Bitcoin will become more valuable this year because of growing demand. Bitcoin popularity seems not to grow but give it some time. People need to think whether or not they should buy Bitcoin. Don't be greedy, wait patiently and educate yourself.

putra daerah

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:15:21 PM

if in my opinion, bitcoin at the end of this year could be the value price.nya be doubled in comparison now.
with the current developments, bitcoin markets show good value for all users.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:26:21 PM

This is literally an impossible question to answer, if it could be answered, we'd all be rich by now! I believe however the price will rise again but I'm in it for a long term goal, for now just need to not show any weak hands.
CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:56:47 PM

Who knows what will happen on tomorrow? But based on so many fundamental and technical analysis, we can Predict what would happen. And it is not so easy with a few data. I believe that bitcoin has that much potentiality to be double within a few weeks. Even it was triple of current price few months back.
lonmobilio

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:07:33 PM

I do not think the bitcoin price will double by the end of 2018, the possibility of bitcoin prices will recover and could reach up to $ 10,000 / BTC, I'm sure this will happen to see the experience years ago.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:19:08 PM

it's quite possible if we will count from today's price. I think you are asking because you think to buy some bitcoin in hope it will grow in the end of this year )

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
bengetsia

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:21:55 PM

i think it does. i have been monitoring the price years by years from that i have learn that price of bitcoin always significant increase at fourth quartal of each of the year. I hope this year it will happen again.
mirror001

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:29:55 PM

Yes of course this is true that Bitcoin value will increase to its double by the end of the year and many of the big players and almost all of the Bitcoin news and Bitcoin forums are saying the same thing. This is the best chance to buy some Bitcoin if you want some profit by the end of this year. I can not tell anything about the Bitcoin in the 2019 but in the 2018 it will go higher than anyone ever expected.

Some are saying that it will increase its value to 25000$ till the end of the year. If you want to make some profit than invest now and you will get your profit by the end of the year that is for sure.

Am I right guys?
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:36:57 PM

when bitcoin becomes a trending topic, I can not speak with certainty about the fluctuations of bitcoin in the future.

even traders and investors have different opinions about their predictions because sometimes these bitcoin fluctuations always surprise us.

but if I analyze from external factors, I see this is a whale game, because whales control part of the market price.

they drop it to buy more, so bitcoin will rise again.

RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:38:02 PM

Despite recent price woes, experts are predicting that Bitcoin will double in value by the end of the year.
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/06/07/experts-predict-bitcoin-will-double-in-value-by-the-end-of-the-year/

Do you think this will happen? If this will happen I will invest most of my money in this bitcoin.

I doubt it will going to happen. The present price trend is not something that could double in the end of the year. Maybe no one could predict what might happen in the next few months.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: