Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:33:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does bitcoin will double its value by the end of the year?  (Read 1031 times)
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:34:05 PM

I think to double the value of bitcoin is not an easy thing, and seeing the condition of the current price I think it will not be achieved in this year
Remember that bitcoin is too much volatile so i'm really optimistic that bitcoin will double its value before this year ends.Yes with the current situation it may be so hard to predict but  we should not lost our faith just like the legends here who are now millionaires who never fail to have high hopes in bitcoin just to make huge profit in their long-term investments.
tanginamoo

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:36:57 PM

I think it is still difficult to answer because it is hard to assume a certain thing that no one knows if it is actually true. But base on the prediction of other, yes there is a possibility.

Yohr87

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:37:56 PM

Despite recent price woes, experts are predicting that Bitcoin will double in value by the end of the year.
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/06/07/experts-predict-bitcoin-will-double-in-value-by-the-end-of-the-year/

Do you think this will happen? If this will happen I will invest most of my money in this bitcoin.
This is what I'm wishing for.I hope it will happen because today the price of Bitcoin is dropping.
jetjet

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:44:51 PM

Despite recent price woes, experts are predicting that Bitcoin will double in value by the end of the year.
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/06/07/experts-predict-bitcoin-will-double-in-value-by-the-end-of-the-year/

Do you think this will happen? If this will happen I will invest most of my money in this bitcoin.

probably yes! probably NO! nothing is certain in this kind of market. just be sure your monitoring is active to be sure you wont miss anything in the future.. many people think that btc will double its price in the year end.. because many investors would come in to invest in bitcoin this will push the price to the top.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:58:35 PM

As what everyone is expecting,  it can be double this year. The price of bitcoin last year is too high,  if that will happen again this year it was so amazing and most of us will be celebrating the return of btc.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
DarkThrones

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:01:53 AM

It is more likely that it will double than half in price by the end of the year. so if that tells you anything... although right now and for the last 6 months we have had a bear market. The end of the year usually has the highest gains so we have something to look forward to at least
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:07:18 AM

It's hard for us to know the future. And I do not really believe expert opinion, because expert opinion is not always true. So, the exact answer is nobody knows.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Dangdingdongbray

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:12:49 AM

Bitcoin will find its best price by the end of the year, and I do not want to kill my optimism about my belief in bitcoin prices later this year, though no one will know exactly what will happen, but that's the optimism I have and I must keep watch.
Sempoak69

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:21:19 AM

Bitcoin 2018 price estimate according to experts is different, but all said that the price will continue to rise. Well in your own opinion how, about the price of Bitcoin will rise or fall in 2018?
sorokinpo

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:50:46 AM

Certainly it will double by the end of year but that is still less growth. With alt coins you can make 5-10x in that much time.
dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 03:26:15 AM

Everyone hope that Bitcoin will double by the end of the year. Predictions experts also say so. Prediction is only limited to a guess even though reinforced with graphical analysis but still can be wrong. No one knows the price of Bitcoin at the end of the year. But I hope Bitcoin will go up. Regardless of the rate of increase.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
Yramesor0

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:36:49 AM

It's really hard to tell if the value of bitcoin will double at the end of this year because of bad news about hacking a couple of days ago.Bitcoin price is getting down now and no one can tell when it recovers.We are already in mid-year and no signs that price is going up thus I can say that doubling the price is impossible.
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:40:51 AM

Really no one knows about it. We all are expecting the price level of bitcoin will increase at the end of the year. Its price level is fluctuating depending  on some other factors.  So it is unpredictable. We all are eagerly waiting to see what happens at the end of the year.
cryptodalton

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:12:24 AM

Actually, anything can happen. But as per the scenario, I think at the end of the the price will have full recovery and it'll take time to get it double. Probably, in the beginning of next year it may happen. So, fingers crossed for that.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:45:06 AM

Situation is very bad i am hope its back to 20k at end of year but month by month my hopes gone
Bitcoin no more mad runs because many peoples hear about it and try earn. This how many peoples come to the industry and incomes divides for all participants

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:27:48 AM

Hard to make prediction in the middle market condition right now. But I am optimistic that bitcoin is long term investment and will rising again. Market will not always drop and its always fluctuating
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:59:45 AM

It is not going to happen. Bitcoin reaching a $25k or $30k is very hard to feel that it is going to happen because of the major crashes and FUD. This year, only negative news affects bitcoin and good news are just nothing just like Consensus which is an omen that we won't see another all time high by the end of the year.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:15:23 AM

Though there are many good and bad news about bitcoin, still, nobody can really say what will be the end price of bitcoin this year. Anything can happen in 6 months. We need to be wise in order to gain. Don't let FUD affect you. I still believe that bitcoin will recover.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:28:10 AM

yes you are right it seems at the end of the year bitcoin prices will rise to be very expensive because I see bitcoin from year to year has a very limited availability so that bitcoin will become very expensive, has become a routine at the end of the year definitely bitcoin prices will rise.
doroshok

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:04:30 AM

I think it's quite possible. If you look at the old graphs of the value of bitcoin, we can assume that bitcoin will grow by the end of the year. But this is only guesswork, 100% sure can not be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: