Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:44:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does bitcoin will double its value by the end of the year?  (Read 1031 times)
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:42:33 PM

I do not know what bitcoin prices will be at the end of the year because bitcoin prices are hard to predict but I expect bitcoin prices to recover soon and have a high price again so I'll get a profit
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:51:04 PM

It ins't possible for bitcoin to double it price. It is heading toward $5000 and I found it hard to believe even if it can reach 10,000 by December 2018. Unless an ICO or a stable coin that can now double it price.

Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:12:12 AM

It ins't possible for bitcoin to double it price. It is heading toward $5000 and I found it hard to believe even if it can reach 10,000 by December 2018. Unless an ICO or a stable coin that can now double it price.
We all waiting and wanting it happen but we really don't knows for the incoming.  Market today is getting unpredictable and it's trend seems to be not normal that's makes people doubtful of will happen in the future. Only we have to do is to think positive and keep patience, never loss our trust.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:09:37 PM

To be able to at least reach the last all-time-highs, we need to x3 as the current price so its really getting harder and harder. But this time we should be at least in the $10K range. Sadly though, the ever bull run that was expected this month didn't happen but another crash.

Although I'm optimistic and very bullish, but I don't think that we can get another all-time-high this year. I'm just trying to be realistic, I would be happy to see the price get to at least $10K and I will be ok with that, don't what to have high expectations as this bearish market.
It is better to be realistic than to live in denial, which is what a lot of people are doing right now thinking the price can recover quickly when there is no indication this is going to be the case, we need to get used to the idea we are going to see a market like this for a long time but even if that is the case I do not see why people are so sad about it, we are going to have a lot of time to position ourselves and our holdings in the right coins.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:34:05 PM

We all waiting and wanting it happen but we really don't knows for the incoming.  Market today is getting unpredictable and it's trend seems to be not normal that's makes people doubtful of will happen in the future. Only we have to do is to think positive and keep patience, never loss our trust.

Everyone is waiting for its price to increase into double but there is no accurate prediction on how much the price might increase in the future but according to the news today, there are several governments who are going to legalize cryptocurrency in their country like china ,russia so maybe we can expect for the price to increase a lot more than last year.

wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:39:49 PM

I do not know what bitcoin prices will be at the end of the year because bitcoin prices are hard to predict but I expect bitcoin prices to recover soon and have a high price again so I'll get a profit
No one knows actually if it may double the prices this year ends. Since I have holding my btc ofcourse I hope their is a good news this year ends price to skyrocket. Waiting it to happen so our portfolio are good.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:14:38 AM

Despite recent price woes, experts are predicting that Bitcoin will double in value by the end of the year.
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/06/07/experts-predict-bitcoin-will-double-in-value-by-the-end-of-the-year/

Do you think this will happen? If this will happen I will invest most of my money in this bitcoin.

Prediction or no prediction, it's high time we leave prediction to results and focus on application, improvement, and adoption. No one goes around bothering on how much value USD will have in the next month except they are international trade merchants. And they only consider this to know how relative trades will function. For now, we need more store v-stores and physical stores to begin accepting BTC as a means of payment, then whether BTC doubles or not, it would be a matter of question but of facts.
finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:07:48 AM

Nobody can surely say anything about the price of BTC.But as we know that many countries are going to declare it legal in coming days so it may affect the price of bitcoin.More the investors more will be the price.Crypto market is totally unpredictable.At present the price is very low and in december we are not sure that whether its value will double or not.Changes which occours in crypto market either affect the price positively or negatively.So rest all is mystery.But if we want to increase the value of BTC we should keep on investing more in it and also advice other people to invest in it.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Cofuchu

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:20:14 AM

The value of Bitcoin is towards the downward side. I don't think its value will double in this year. But you never know with Bitcoin, anything can happen in this digital currency. I jope that it reaches that milestone.
jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:07:43 AM

Despite recent price woes, experts are predicting that Bitcoin will double in value by the end of the year.
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/06/07/experts-predict-bitcoin-will-double-in-value-by-the-end-of-the-year/

Do you think this will happen? If this will happen I will invest most of my money in this bitcoin.
I'm hoping that bitcoin will double before the end of the year. But mean while I will choose to buy more so when the time of the bitcoin will go higher i will get good profit.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:17:26 AM

The value of Bitcoin is towards the downward side. I don't think its value will double in this year. But you never know with Bitcoin, anything can happen in this digital currency. I jope that it reaches that milestone.

It's not impossible but very very unlikely. We'd likely end up on an upward note but I think we'd be lucky to end just above 12-13k. Too much has happened since the all time high run and people won't fall easily to any hype now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:28:43 PM

For now and for the main time i will not going to believe in predictions because obviously lot of predictions in which mostly by famous experts did not happen as desired that it just make some of the Bitcoin enthusiast to get upset because they expect a bullish trend to happen this quarter but it really did not happen but instead the Bitcoin price average performance for this year is low. For now lets just wait and see to ensure the safety of your investments.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:46:11 PM

For now the price of bitcoin seems to stay around $6800 gaining stability. As the market is gaining more and more capital growth over time, surely we can experience double the current price by the end of the year. Most probably the price increase will begin by the starting of the falling month.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:37:38 PM

This is more likely to happen. But we don't really know because everyone thought bitcoin will get back on its track but it just went down again and people is starting to think bitcoin will fall for good. If you want to risk it then do it because bitcoin's rate is good in all about risks. But don't expect this year. It might go out next year for bitcoin because the rate right now is just so bad.
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:35:54 PM

More likely we dont know if end of the year it can double the value. Hopes and positive thinking could help us to hold this difficult times in crypto. Yes anything can happen because of the unstable price.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:17:17 PM

This is more likely to happen. But we don't really know because everyone thought bitcoin will get back on its track but it just went down again and people is starting to think bitcoin will fall for good. If you want to risk it then do it because bitcoin's rate is good in all about risks. But don't expect this year. It might go out next year for bitcoin because the rate right now is just so bad.

Bitcoin price has no limit, it could spike to highest price when demand will increase sophisticatedly and being a decentralized currency it will soar up higher. Doubling its value will always depends on how the people demanded fo it, and this year all I am hoping for was bitcoin will be leaving the bearish market. When it happens that bull run will come, I think the value will be double or tripled by the end of this year.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:34:02 PM

I believe that it will double its price because there are a lot of people in different countries who are being legalize to use cryptocurrnecy so we can hope for high demand and higher price before the year ends.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:39:52 PM

While there are a significant amount of scenarios that can happen in any particular year, it is not correct to say that anything can happen and to me one of the scenarios that is not going to happen in this year is a substantial recovery like many people in the forum are expecting, and while this is a bad scenario if you have fiat around then it means you can buy coins and hold them for the long term and make profits that way.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:37:11 PM

You won't get an exact answer because no one in this world can predict 100% accurate but if you will base on the current situation, as you can see we are having a hard time going up. Hope it will recover on holiday season.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:19:38 AM

Situations is possible by the end of this year just like the previous year because last year the price was low in the start but started increase trend and has achieved a highest value for the Bitcoin. Now the current situations are also favorable for buyers and the more the investments occur the more the Bitcoin will hit highest price and we may see it by the end of this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: