Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:59:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does bitcoin will double its value by the end of the year?  (Read 1031 times)
gigusico

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:41:38 AM

honestly given the current price drops, I even expect to be at a loss how the prices for bitcoin will behave in the near future, and what to say about what will happen in six months

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:30:13 AM

chances are that if you look at the history of bitcoin prices in the end of the year setiao bitcoin prices will be very expensive and bitcoin can be doubled from the price at the beginning of the month like this.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:59:56 AM

Despite recent price woes, experts are predicting that Bitcoin will double in value by the end of the year.
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/06/07/experts-predict-bitcoin-will-double-in-value-by-the-end-of-the-year/

Do you think this will happen? If this will happen I will invest most of my money in this bitcoin.
Doubled. That might happen. All will be happy if the news really happened. But I think it is just a prediction. This increase may be gradual. It is impossible to double the bitcoin from the previous year's price.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:45:16 AM

it seems that by the end of this year bitcoin prices can be more than current prices because I also see the history of bitcoin prices from the first time created from a few years ago bitcoin has price movements when the end of the year definitely bitcoin prices will rise to be very expensive.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:34:31 AM

yes of course bitcoin prices can be very expensive and can go up to double from the first time you buy at this time, because bitcoin prices have the potential to become very expensive and bitcoin from a few years ago when the rise is sure to happen when the end of the year.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:54:50 AM

It ins't possible for bitcoin to double it price. It is heading toward $5000 and I found it hard to believe even if it can reach 10,000 by December 2018. Unless an ICO or a stable coin that can now double it price.
We all waiting and wanting it happen but we really don't knows for the incoming.  Market today is getting unpredictable and it's trend seems to be not normal that's makes people doubtful of will happen in the future. Only we have to do is to think positive and keep patience, never loss our trust.
Situations is possible by the end of this year just like the previous year because last year the price was low in the start but started increase trend and has achieved a highest value for the Bitcoin. Now the current situations are also favorable for buyers and the more the investments occur the more the Bitcoin will hit highest price and we may see it by the end of this year.
We are well known of the market and all the processes going on here but we can not predict the future accurately and even highly accurate predictions have uncertainty in it. This is due to the changing factors of the market especially the demand rate. However we know further that the Bitcoin average improvement is on the increase trend and by the end of the year it will be a better value.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:19:35 AM

I think it's not doubel the price before end of this year 2018.  The value of the bitcoin I hope become more than 20k dollars like what happened 2017. Price of the bitcoin is 6300 dollars and Possible to double it in just few weeks only. The current price now is possibke to become 9 times in the end of this year 2018.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:20:48 AM

Its a high probability to double price. I see lots of good news to start a bull run again.
There are few bad news and they are not important for community.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:06:36 AM

No, it is too impossible judging by the market's poor condition. I even thought the Facebook reverse ban would bring positivity and confidence around but it still did not change anything. The struggle this year is really tough that bitcoin can't even pull a $10k for days.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:17:01 PM

Its a high probability to double price. I see lots of good news to start a bull run again.
There are few bad news and they are not important for community.

Things are not so simple, even if there are some good news about bitcoin the price is not going to double as a result of that, many people lost a lot of money, people that were just entering in this market and that have been severely injured by what happened and it is unlikely they have the money or the will to keep investing in this market after what happened.
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:35:53 AM

Why not? It can be double the amount of right now or it can be half of it. There is no guarantee what it can be. It was almost 4 times this amount (closer to 3 times I believe) so there is no stopping on how high or low it can get. I wouldn't be surprised if bitcoin is 30k tomorrow or 300$ tomorrow, both sounds similarly possible to me. So being double is not a thing that can be hopeless about, it still has that potential, not that I am saying it "will" be but it "might" be.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:43:12 AM

Despite recent price woes, experts are predicting that Bitcoin will double in value by the end of the year.
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/06/07/experts-predict-bitcoin-will-double-in-value-by-the-end-of-the-year/

Do you think this will happen? If this will happen I will invest most of my money in this bitcoin.

I always base on speculations coming from different speculations of cryptocurrency analyst and most of them are telling that bitcoins might reach $50k dollars this year so keep on holding your coins and wait for the price to pump up.
yousbabtle

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:34:27 AM

I always base on speculations coming from different speculations of cryptocurrency analyst and most of them are telling that bitcoins might reach $50k dollars this year so keep on holding your coins and wait for the price to pump up.
Maybe you are right because this is crypto world and anything is possible here. But if we look the reality, the answer is different. It will never reach to double price than that of today. I tis very hard because of the low demand from the people around the globe. When there is no demand how the price will increase. People are now investing in Altcoin mostly.
Lydiaglo

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:58:24 AM

Why not? It can be double the amount of right now or it can be half of it. There is no guarantee what it can be. It was almost 4 times this amount (closer to 3 times I believe) so there is no stopping on how high or low it can get. I wouldn't be surprised if bitcoin is 30k tomorrow or 300$ tomorrow, both sounds similarly possible to me. So being double is not a thing that can be hopeless about, it still has that potential, not that I am saying it "will" be but it "might" be.
I don’t think so because half of the year has already gone and the price is not increasing as it should be, and that’s could be the reason that bitcoin price will not raise more than $10000 till the end of this year. it will also be good if the price reaches to $10000 till December. The growth ratio is very low and people are not sure about the big pump in the price.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:07:38 AM

With the present situation of the Bitcoin and market maybe by the end of the year, the price will reach 12000$ because this year we won't any see any price increase in the market. Maybe in 2019, it is possible to reach more than $20k.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: