Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:58:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Old Transcendence ANN  (Read 41324 times)
Andrzej N
Copper Member

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 03:21:21 PM

Today (02.10.2021) on Teloscoin Twitter:

https://twitter.com/teloscoin/status/1444221816885633031

Mobile Crypto Pay Coin post 24.05.2021.

https://twitter.com/CryptoMcpc/status/1396764223066329089

Look at the posting dates.
It's hoary old chestnut.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _____

You also posting a sale of mercedes-benz S-Class for 21,672,750 Teloscoin on the Mobile Pay Coin Marketplace?
As you did on www.kryptobay.eu. Maybe you can fool some more people and then closing shop online as you did on kryptobay.eu.

as seen on www.kryptobay.eu : )

[/url]
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 676
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 03:37:26 PM

For those without brain ..
As I decided to let this thread be deleted by bitcointalk I just went to telos forum and updated the news thread.
Ive used the share button than.
That’s it

The troll here can’t accept that I decided to shut down Kryptobay to bring it back later differently.
Sorry but it cause to much work for me.
So sorry 🙈

@moderators can you please delete this thread ?
Thank you

Stop offering this bastard a stage
Andrzej N
Copper Member

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 04:07:20 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2021, 04:37:56 PM by Andrzej N

See how you phoenxikonsole rename this post:

NFT is the new trend in 2021 for cryptocurrencies. Quick changes, only here are the images themselves which will never be placed on the blockchain Bitcoin Subsidium (XBTX).
Yes maybe in the future someone will post a picture on blockchain, but first RAVEN coin has to make the right code. Then CEO Bitcoin Subsidium (XBTX) will copy the source code from RAVEN coin.
Old topic (before September 2021)
Let's start at the beginning. Look at what you are writing [ANN][TELOS] MASTERNODE Transcendence blockchain POS POStorage POfComputing

New topic (after september 2021)

Today you renamed this post to Old Transcendence ANN

You are like a flag on the roof.

Now you are asking the moderators of this independent forum to remove the entire post about your coins.

@moderators can you please delete this thread ?

Your tales and stories about services, products must come out. All new people need to know about this project and people.
Other new people need to be warned to beware of people of your ilk.

Dude phoenxikonsole insults and challenges, threatens to kill.
Look:
90% of votings where against my personal interests you fucker
Please remove this fucking troll or I drive to Poland and kill him before Monday
I will fuck you the next five years on courts
Right now I put this discussion under live and let live but man.. shut the fuck up or I destroy you.
SO WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME YOU MOTHERFUCKER! ?
The premine you fucker was used for all the listings ok exchanges multiple times.. you greedy little whore
Bitcoin is ponzi ? You are retarded fuck frogs and I will take to rule every polish soul out of my project to endure to hit you 2-4 fuckers for sure. May entire Poland fuck you in your ass .
greedy you fuckers are.
You are very smart. So smart that you still didn't forward port 22123 you fucking moron

Dude phoenxikonsole is hiding something, that's why he want you to delete this thread.

I, on the other hand, ask the moderators (@mprep, @hilariousandco, @Mr. Big) of this forum to restore the original name of this post.
I think in the future new people can read how to be careful and verify information from cryptocurrency teams.
How to be careful about the tales and stories of the creators.

Thank you
Andrzej N
Copper Member

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 06:13:02 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2021, 10:09:46 AM by Andrzej N

Over 2 months ago, this person accurately described this team, What they did over a three-year perio 😂😂😂
Quote:
"After 3 years of dumping on people you come with this garbage ? 😂😂😂 Where are the projects from the begining ? None of them came to life only lies , it's just sad while you create more and more token just to take people's money! Jail time soon"

link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjnHV-351GM&t=13s

Oh, sorry.
I forgot to say they copied the cool music.

Ctrl C and Ctrl V
_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________

Another Fakenodes and Stake attacks in action (rewards Proof of stake more than 24 teloscoin is fraudulent, people take advantage of bugs in the source code).

https://explorer.teloscoin.org/address/GXtiU21aPSAR2gi1hXt7a9QqBaU5bqMT3s
https://explorer.teloscoin.org/address/GLipCty3mod3BCUHiYbFRfps4xySn8RWX2
https://explorer.teloscoin.org/address/GVoFBY3nbYSocnUNJDPbC25poxaxvTGSAz
https://explorer.teloscoin.org/address/GKQ2rCHB6a57mPTWmSfYFtZJLpJxoTDwzJ
https://explorer.teloscoin.org/address/GUmFb7eHy59KWdREJ2fu4fVk25DwdKtwpy
https://explorer.teloscoin.org/address/Gd8gBqbmGFKsrFMfoYUowjTCNWzTZ5tgEC
https://explorer.teloscoin.org/address/GYUynhHKgFmE5vTm56LWoR1BvHvUSoYT7f
https://explorer.teloscoin.org/address/GNZxZo8AaCNkaiw47KH1vjpLLn8W1v76FM

There are more of these addresses, I just show what's going on.
There was already Teloscoin classic (bugs), now there is teloscoin (bugs), in some time they are launching telosR (... will be ...) and in a few months telosS (... will be ...).
You can see there is power 😂

PS.

In some time I will analyze the teloscoin account on twitter. We can learn a lot of interesting things  Wink
Andrzej N
Copper Member

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 10:05:59 AM

Now we will discuss community forums.

I'll start with a Teloscoin twitter account.
Look, he is currently on teloscoin twitter is 11 400 Followers.
link: https://twitter.com/teloscoin

But are you sure these are real followers?

We will check  Huh

When I started analyzing follower accounts, I noticed that they are fake accounts. Accounts are set up this month, accounts only follow, accounts have no followers.
These are the fake accounts that have been purchased.
Strange ... why is the team buying a fake account?

I present to you only a few follower teloscoin accounts.

Another thing that draws attention is

Look who gave the like, how many people are visible, who gave the retwett etc.

Let's do an analysis of the person doing the retweet

As you see:
- they buy fake accounts
- people who like are fake
- the person who retweet behaves like a bot cannot write the text

Why is this project doing this?
What are they doing this for?
In my opinion, it is done because this project wants to fool new people. New people are not able to verify the twitter account, they only look at the number of followers, the number of likes etc. New people think that this project is alive and active.
As you can see the truth is completely different, they are fake accounts etc.

In the next post I will do an analysis of the social forum, discord channel and reddit.
Andrzej N
Copper Member

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 10:14:44 AM

I noticed something else. Look.

I am quoting:
"New #Transcendence Dashboard incoming. You can change settings and theme from the GUI now , also you get extended debugging and different type of transaction are rendered in different colors for better overview. #telos #xbtx"

The creator writes that Transcendence Dashboard will be able to change the colors of the appearance.
This is very funny because the developers can't fix the bugs, while the fake node developers deal with shit like:
- color change, appearance change, color change.

Serious matters related to a leaky blockchain are ignored, and the team will take care of the crap.

Transcendence Dashboard does not make sense, it is a wallet overlay that only overloads the process in the system on the computer.
Andrzej N
Copper Member

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 08:38:22 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2021, 09:14:41 PM by Andrzej N

I will discuss other social media channels at another time.
Today I came across something special.
Today It is a perpetual motion machine, I just noticed some things.

The developers have been offering devices under the name since the beginning:
- BlueBox
- PiggyBank

on this website: https://www.peerschweinchen.de/rapidcartpro/index.php?catalog/all/-/date/1

But here the price is not important with the device, it is known that everyone wants to make money on naive people.

Here is something else to pay attention to.

Take a look at today's post and photo shared by team member Sandro Loi. Dude brags about his device, shows off his shit.

Note that there are no powered devices and no internet connection. You can see that this is a miracle and the creators seem to have used Tesla's patents.

The guy is in the consulting business, you can tell he knows what he's doing. I wonder who he advises on such devices that he can't even connect to the network and the Internet.

What I showed is nothing, look at the twitter post on 5:01 PM · Jul 8, 2019.

https://mobile.twitter.com/teloscoin/status/1148245635927367680

Note, here also the device is not powered and is not connected to the internet.

As you can see their product is very green, uses no electricity and supposedly ("supposedly") people are making money.

In the next post I will try to discuss the device called bluebox.

Andrzej N
Copper Member

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 01:29:31 PM

Due to a sizable backlog, we need to complete the project analysis.

Now we will discuss community forums.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________

1. Twitter
WOW You can see that over 400 new people have joined Twitter since the last post.

There was 11 400 Followers

Look, he is currently on teloscoin twitter is 11 400 Followers.
link: https://twitter.com/teloscoin

But are you sure these are real followers?

now there are 11 800

It's only been three days and they are taking off like a torpedo.
At this rate they will catch up with Justin Sun, maybe in a few weeks they will even beat them in the number of fallowers.

_______________________________________________________________________________ __________

Now we will discuss other community forums, well the truth is slowly coming out.
After three years of operation and creator involvement in the project.
Apparently they have working products and on OTC they trade their coins in millions (teloscoin classic, teloscoin, xbtx classic, xbtx, boom, hala something there, telosR).
_______________________________________________________________________________ __________

2. Reddit [ they have as many as 66 users, including 9 online]

3. Discord [ they have as many as 1411 members, including 137 online]

4. Linkedin [ they have as many as 1411 members, including 137 online]

5. Publish0x

6. Forum teloscoin
https://forum.teloscoin.org/

Apparently, the creator has now moved there, he will be able to control what others write. And if someone does not like it, because he will, for example, write the truth about the project, the creator of this page will ban him and block him.

Remember what independent community forums are. An independent community forum where anyone can write what they think is e.g. bitcointalk.

Here, for example, the creator of the teloscoin project, teloscoin classic, telosR, xbtx classic, xbtx, bam and a million other coins in the future will not be able to block you.

Only on this forum you will learn the truth about the creators of the project.

Summing up the community forums as you can see.

cekylo

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 12:43:48 PM

I have already sold everything, I support the information provided here, I avoid scammers. I have been in telos for several years but did not realize that scammers get a lot more rewards than I do. But it's over now. I will tell my friends to avoid it.
Andrzej N
Copper Member

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 03:30:38 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2021, 07:09:26 AM by Andrzej N

@cekylo transcendence team uses the bug from the very beginning, from the very beginning they could not fix the bug (over 4 years). Stealing is stealing.

I have already sold everything, I support the information provided here, I avoid scammers. I have been in telos for several years but did not realize that scammers get a lot more rewards than I do. But it's over now. I will tell my friends to avoid it.

But there are other things you should pay attention to.
The turning point came after twitter.
Team member Sandro Loi made my personal data public.

After an action with one of the Transcandence team members,
I was forced to destroy an old ID card, old passport and old credit cards.
I had to make a new ID card, passport and credit cards.

What this person Sandro Loi shared posts on Twitter:
link: https://twitter.com/BitcoinBond007/status/1418251459603406854

I have no idea on what basis Mr. Sandro Loi did this.

Now just wait for Sandro Loi to make public the personal details of other people ...

Careful and be careful on which websites you do KYC verification.
Not all services are safe because the people who work there can use your personal data at any time, scan your ID card, scan your driving license, home address, etc. etc. etc.
_______________________________________________________________________________ ____

If you want, I can do an analysis of Turkish companies. Turkey is outside the European Union. The language of Turkish is difficult.
But after long hours of research, I managed to find some interesting information.
_______________________________________________________________________________ ____

I know the story almost from the beginning.
I have been in telos for several years ...

Above I present you the blue box devices and the piggy bank. Look on the internet where and who shows these devices. No one has even shared these devices, and when they have shared it is as I showed above that the device has not been connected for 3 years etc. etc. etc. The device is just a dummy.
but
The transcendence team writes about masternodes that once had over 10,000 masternodes. Only the transcendence team was running 100 masternodes on one server or one VPS. Later on the discord channel they complained that other people were not able to run and were overdoing the amount of masternode. Clutter, mess, mess.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________

Take a look at the another project called Helium [HNT] within 1 year (even less, 10 months) has already launched over 230 000 hotspots. Helium is a different project, a different team. For helium, read up on the team and CEO. The CEOs already have a track record.

https://explorer.helium.com
Regarding Helium:

These are products that are real. Look on twitter how many people are showing.

Synchronization and then placement in different locations.

This is totally different from this Transcedence project where the creator only shows a screenshot and writes stories.

Take a look at today's post and photo shared by team member Sandro Loi. Dude brags about his device, shows off his shit.

You see the differences, some devices serve as dummies and crap (see Sando Loi's photo), while my photos (working devices of during sync another project and another team ).

PS.
Some are good at storytelling and showing fairy tales, while others are able to do research and analysis on their own and present the facts.
and
my little prophecy ... after the twitter action
Have a nice day, temporarily named "team transcandence" made of Germany. Temporarily named because in a few weeks it may no longer exist  Grin
cekylo

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 06:33:02 PM

Andrzej N the only man who does not offend anyone and talks about telos errors that should be fixed, but I see that the telos fraud is accepted and therefore the project will fail
Andrzej N
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 04:02:37 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2021, 06:30:42 AM by Andrzej N

hm ... I won't comment on that.
The only troll ist Andrzej N he has a Problem and need help.

You seem to be able to read. Then read my earlier posts.

Who are the people who accept thieves ?

_______________________________________________________________________________ __

The behavior of the people who are on top of this project (CEO and team) dooms this project to failure.
It is possible that the team will start manipulating the price of these shitcoins, but this could be reported to the authorities in Germany.
This project has nothing to do with decentralized blockchain network. So you can easily detect fraud in price manipulation and team misinformation.

Andrzej N the only man who does not offend anyone and talks about telos errors that should be fixed, but I see that the telos fraud is accepted and therefore the project will fail
raaviko

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 08:09:09 AM

Who are the people who accept thieves ?
Another thieves?
Andrzej N
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 10:31:33 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2021, 11:27:30 AM by Andrzej N

Didn’t you dump the price at graviex and started FUD at the same time ?
Aha: )
Do you manipulate the prices since 3 years always when we announce a Fork or new release of products.?

I recommend that you save your wallets before updating birake exchange.

yes problems... interesting

We request these teloscoin wallet from you and team to check the manipulation on the birake exchange.

We can see that you are already covering your tracks.
_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________

Below you have a video from graviex.

https://d.tube/#!/v/axbtxaxbtx00/lmw7d2l4sy8

It gets interesting.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________
Where is your post, what happened? You scared out ? Did you edit or delete a post?

Secondly creating fake accounts on several platform for organized harm against my and others businesses and price manipulation by dumping coins and washtrading.

You dumped 1M on graviex according your own words which you in fact washtraded to your self.
Others follows you in combination of a FUD pushing price down even more. Your chance to buy cheap coins from poor souls.

look what you wrote, everything has been saved in the archive:

https://web.archive.org/web/20211002074749/https%3A%2F%2Fbitcointalk.org%2Findex.php%3Ftopic%3D4453455.1300

you know what it means ?

PS:
Make copies of your teloscoin wallet (your transcandence team) from exchanges, I think they will be useful.
Andrzej N
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 02:10:31 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2021, 05:05:55 PM by Andrzej N

LOL
The dudes have the topic.

I quote the dude:
"he's showing photos of those other project boxes.... one photo where you can only see boxes (those could as well be empty, how can you know?) and another photo with a bunch of black plastic stuff surrounded by a spaghetti dish of cables. Not even one single "green light" showing that they are on or that they are doing anything.
Just hilarious"

Yes its hilarious Grin

Especially for the guy who writes about the black box.

Look again on the right is the bluebox device that this team was selling. The device is virtual, you don't have to connect to a network, etc. similar pigybank devices were shown above by one of the team members. I can personally say that the devices of this project Transcandence do not work. Bluebox was tested and it did not work.

Look again  on the left are the "black boxes" described by this guy. Black boxes which as you can see in the picture and video are working and connected to the network of another Helium project. Nebra is one of a dozen suppliers of these devices. For this person, I recommend checking and doing research. How many Bluebox devices have you seen (devices from this team).

Dude these "black boxes" work, take a look:

Dude as you can see is the owner of virtual piggy_bank , above I showed how they work.
I understand you're jealous, Your piggy_bank are described in the post above https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4453455.msg58141643#msg58141643

As you can see by the Transcandence discord channel, people don't understand very much.
They need to be warned etc etc etc etc. The source code errors on teloscoin blockachain and thefts I showed above.

if you're blind, watch the video for yourself, maybe now you can see the lights  Grin

https://d.tube/#!/v/axbtxaxbtx00/3tvkx7sk16k
Andrzej N
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 02:26:48 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2021, 05:25:51 AM by Andrzej N

In the next post I can describe to you the devices and services that this transcendence team offers for example: bluebox.
Andrzej N
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 04:39:39 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2021, 07:34:17 AM by Andrzej N

Interesting:
To quote the CEO's words from discord:
"We have companies and we can work regulated so don’t need to decentralized and hide ourselves like rats"

But now let's take a look at the quoted words.
We have companies and we can work regulated so don’t need to decentralized ...

They don't have to be decentralized.

We already know that these projects are centralized.

I will do separate research and post about companies. Lots of interesting information.
Andrzej N
Copper Member

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 05:25:12 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2021, 07:34:08 AM by Andrzej N

One of the ways that this team uses:
- they start a company
- then they ask you to do a KYC verification

and then how I am uncomfortable.

They're blackmailing you.

1. They make your personal information public. Doxing

After an action with one of the Transcandence team members,
I was forced to destroy an old ID card, old passport and old credit cards.
I had to make a new ID card, passport and credit cards.

What this person Sandro Loi shared posts on Twitter:
link: https://twitter.com/BitcoinBond007/status/1418251459603406854

https://twitter.com/BitcoinBond007/status/1418251628411510791

https://twitter.com/BitcoinBond007/status/1418248237765611525

https://twitter.com/BitcoinBond007/status/1418234188428361740
https://twitter.com/BitcoinBond007/status/1418249670879588355
https://twitter.com/BitcoinBond007/status/1418249885061730312
https://twitter.com/BitcoinBond007/status/1418254937528717312
https://twitter.com/BitcoinBond007/status/1418285866116583424
https://twitter.com/BitcoinBond007/status/1418285945699319810
https://twitter.com/BitcoinBond007/status/1418286001299021825
https://twitter.com/BitcoinBond007/status/1418290428957364226
https://twitter.com/BitcoinBond007/status/1418290489326018562
https://twitter.com/BitcoinBond007/status/1418290763209879552
https://twitter.com/BitcoinBond007/status/1418290818335526923
https://twitter.com/BitcoinBond007/status/1418290909641330692
https://twitter.com/BitcoinBond007/status/1418291029862723584
https://twitter.com/BitcoinBond007/status/1418291189044895752

In connection with making the data public, I sent an email to Mr. Sandro Loi. Of course, Mr. Sandro Loi did not reply to me.

In mail I asked from where he had my personal data  nd on what basis he made it available on the Internet also I asked him several times in the mail to remove posts on twitter.

Since Mr. Sandro Loi did not remove the personal information, I made a notification to Twitter. Received email from Twitter.

The links were blocked by the Twitter team because they are against Twitter rules. They have been blocked pending proceedings.

Now I wonder if it also applies in Germany "Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC."
Judging by the website https://www.aml-now.eu/data-protection-policy and what one of the members of the Transcendence team Mr. Sandro Loi is doing I have my doubts.

As you can see, most likely Mr. Sandro Loi is outside the law and the regulations do not apply to him.

Now I'm wondering why you need a website https://www.aml-now.eu and personal data like: name and surname, passport or any identity card data, mobile number,
registered address, banking details, facial image. It really is very interesting ...

Personally, I am a proponent of proper AML regulation and KYC verification. The most important thing is safety and investor's welfare.

But as I have shown above one has to be very careful because the team can easily disseminate personal information, residence etc. etc. etc.

2. They send packages to you with unwanted items. Blackmail

Take a night.. enjoy the game which Sandro has send to you ; )

As you can see Pascal Pappara knew what Sandro Loi was sending and sent it.

They have the "Companies" ... , it's just that as seen above their practices used are illegal and unethical:
 - publishing personal information in social forums (name, address, country) read about Doxing
 - sending packages with unwanted items.
 - market manipulation on cryptocurrency exchanges
 - accepting deception by introducing a bug in the source code coins, 3years ago the community rallied money to fix the bugs, the CEO himself confirmed that he had fixed the bugs (I showed above)
 - devices as bluebox, piggybank have nothing to do with blockchain (manual operation)

Beware of heir companies and services (e.g., financial advice) KYC and their gifts (unwanted packages) that they send anonymously through amazon.
Andrzej N
Copper Member

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 06:43:09 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2021, 07:33:59 AM by Andrzej N

We have much more to describe. But I liked the quote:
Interesting:
To quote the CEO's words from discord:
"We have companies and we can work regulated so don’t need to decentralized and hide ourselves like rats"

So let's get started:

1. Bitdorado App

Just like CEO Pascal Pappara, you can download the app:

The application asks you to make KYC [Know Your Customer]

When we go to the google or apple store:

As you can see the apps are related to finance.

Now let's take a look at the company
Company: HALAL SOLUTİONS YAZILIM VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
Register No 303705-5
Chamber Registration No 1293517
Central Registration System No 0455-0959-0370-0001

website: https://bilgibankasi.ito.org.tr/en/data-bank/company-details Ticaret Sicil No entry 303705-5, 2 companies will appear, select the correct one.

Take a look at Nace Code 62.01.01 Computer programming activities (coding of system, database, network, web site, etc. software as well as customer specific software, etc.)
Here you can see the nace code list: https://ec.europa.eu/competition/mergers/cases/index/nace_all.html

As you can see the company located in Turkey has only Nace Code 62.01.01, so it should only Computer programming activities (coding of system, database, network, web site, etc. software as well as customer specific software, etc.).

And on google store and apple store it shows as finance. Now consider whether a company that only has access to Nace Code 62.01.01.

Can a company take a deposit?

or
"buy, sell and exchange supported Coins through the Platform;
store supported Coins in our hosted Wallets."

Consider whether the company can request KYC verification from you. Can they securely store personal information, ID scans, driver's license scans, etc., etc., etc.

Does the application Bitdorado App is it safe ? After all, they have nothing to do with running a finance-related business. Just as I showed above. See Nace Code 62.01.01.

The fact that Turkey is outside the European Union does not mean that it can be arbitrary.

As CEO wrote on discord channel, To quote the CEO's words from discord:

hide like rats ...

Turkey is outside the European Union ... and who's the rat ... ?

In the next post if we find the time, we can describe companies in the European Union eg.: from Estonia (United Blockchain Technologies OÜ (14781194) or Bitdorado OÜ (14828659) ).

PS.:
To improve the mood for you, I have some cool music, atmospheres from Turkey :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAyWN9ba9J8
halalsolutions
Copper Member

Activity: 79
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 08:24:16 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2021, 08:46:56 AM by halalsolutions

Halal Solutions stores personal Data from turkish people on turkish servers as required by law.  

The former Bitdorado OÜ is in Freeze state as it is just one piece of a global strategy and as mentioned we are waiting for the MiCA to become effective in Europe.
Before that Europe is a bit tricky place as its not yet unified.
In total we will aquire all licenses in all countries we want to become active. Pascal prepares it and hires personal and we take it over when it is done.

Pascal for example stated that the will focus only on germany with 100% of his time (he announced a cut and introduced new CEO) . He also increased his company capital by 750K € in order to apply to Custody and Exchange licenses.
The other companies are on freeze or handled by local representatives. Those we will take over.

It is a matter of time. License Application in germany takes 6- 18months . I doubt there will be any news from him about it before it is done.

It's obviously that Pascal's companies in different areas provide services to the others or not ? Why should he found them ? He sells them or he needs them later to have the legitimation in each country. See coinbase which got BaFin license. Ask Binance if they have one.

Halal Solution for example will take over Bitdorado OÜ to get us on European ground as soon the MiCA becomes effective. Bitdorado OÜ will be unfreezed again as soon MiCA Law become active. These proceses take time and the required european law called MiCA with all its new rules is not active yet. This means waiting until the regulators finished their work.

That's known by those who care. For me it looks as if he launches comanies right now and develops the toolsets required to create a global solution. The opposite from Binance. They just did and didnt care and became rich. Now they fight with authorities. Pascal does it the other way: Obtain licenses one by one until he reached his goal. A huge work load takes time. Maybe you just accept that his way is a long and slow one. But it seems to be the right one.

Also he mentioned many times that there is not interest to sell Blueboxes as due to votings they become uninteresting. They will be interesting again when Proof of Storage is available but he also stated he doesn't plan to offer them to "new" people. Only existing customers are allowed.

Why do you bash things which are not meant to be sold? Seems senseless for a troll?

I believe you are a very sad fanboy. You were very excited and now Pascal and You got enemies and you lack the complete insight. It's obvious because you compare 2019 news with 2021. You are sad that the ideas Pascal launched didn't work out and he decided to cut off those who you like?
Is this the case? This happens everywhere. Companies decide to change focus and some may not like it. Cars are moving to E-motors. V8 fans wont like it.

Pascal focus is completely away from end users as he is just looking for Partners around the globe to work in the new companies.
Maybe as soon every thing he did got replaced by one specific person your products you would have liked to see "quickly" come much quicker as if he does all alone.

Typically one man show problem. He is actively hiring people so maybe all your critics are answered sooner than later.

To bring it down:
There is already a completely new team. Forget Pascal as he is busy with his own path now

The screenshot from registry you provide is just not updated.
Halal Solutions has new owners and has seen a capital increase to 1.5M as well. It should be visible in the next days if you check register again.
Everything needs time and you shouldn't rush with wrong accusations. They are wrong in the moment you speak them out.
You can only look on websites but you don't know whats going on in reality.

One more brother. In turkey we don't speak english. Please check the turkish original of the registry. The turkish original description is much longer and includes Financial Services. You can perfectly understand that you are uninformed and lying because you only look at translated websites. This is not good.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: