Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:40:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Old Transcendence ANN  (Read 41294 times)
Andrzej N
Copper Member

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 10:09:25 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2021, 07:33:48 AM by Andrzej N

This is very interesting let's discuss step by step.

1. We show what is in the registry. The community needs to know what came before.

The screenshot from registry you provide is just not updated.
Halal Solutions has new owners and has seen a capital increase to 1.5M as well. It should be visible in the next days if you check register again.
Everything needs time and you shouldn't rush with wrong accusations. They are wrong in the moment you speak them out.
You can only look on websites but you don't know whats going on in reality.

One more brother. In turkey we don't speak english. Please check the turkish original of the registry. The turkish original description is much longer and includes Financial Services. You can perfectly understand that you are uninformed and lying because you only look at translated websites. This is not good.

Check out Nace Code 62.01.01 => https://ec.europa.eu/competition/mergers/cases/index/nace_all.html

2. Are you sure ?

Halal Solutions stores personal Data from turkish people on turkish servers as required by law.  

Check the people what country they are from.
CEO Pascal Pappara writes on the discord channel:

you write about turkish people ... better check your services because there will be people from the European Union.

FIU and INTERPOL may become interested in your service. Let's see how many people from turkey use your Halal Solutions stores.

3. There is a lot of money to be made for selling personal information and sharing personal information publicly on social media forums. See earlier post and publication by Sandro Loi.
How much does it cost to sell one KYC account on darkweb ?
We see that selling personal information pays off ...

... He also increased his company capital by 750K € in order to apply to Custody and Exchange licenses....
... Halal Solutions has new owners and has seen a capital increase to 1.5M as well. It should be visible in the next days if you check register again...

Clearly, personal information has a lot of value since "companies" are increasing their share capital.

4. Who's the troll here ...
Also he mentioned many times that there is not interest to sell Blueboxes as due to votings they become uninteresting. They will be interesting again when Proof of Storage is available but he also stated he doesn't plan to offer them to "new" people. Only existing customers are allowed.
Why do you bash things which are not meant to be sold? Seems senseless for a troll?

Look at your troll post in which you offer Bluebox Gold Mk2:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5329687.msg56860019#msg56860019

It's some sort of enhanced version of the virtual bluebox device. Before, the bluebox was black in color.
Did you change the color from black to gold?

See my posts above about bluebox or piggybank.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
halalsolutions
Copper Member

Activity: 79
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 11:39:55 AM

But what has our offering to do with him ? And what has MK2 to do with the original bluebox? Nothing technically and practically. The MK2 is more a successor to his Piggybank as we turks have no interest in pork.
halalsolutions
Copper Member

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 01:32:19 PM

Brother you ignore the TR page of the registry. The EN translation is in turkey optional for foreigners and has no value for us. Also it wont ever be the base for any national task.
The original registry description is only available in turkish language. Switch the page to TR and you can read the full version.
We don't need english to be correct, we only need turkish to be correct.

https://bilgibankasi.ito.org.tr/tr/bilgi-bankasi/firma-bilgileri <- TR

Also here the problem is that you don't know anything and just talk strange things. I told Pascal not to waste time with TELOS. It was an interesting idea from him but he should give it up the toxic community. Or what is this ? Is this a 3 man community  Grin Sick guys
Without Pascal it's worth nothing.
Andrzej N
Copper Member

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 02:19:47 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2021, 07:33:33 AM by Andrzej N

I'm sorry you have a problem.

We am also not interested in teloscoin and other coins of this team.

Since the publication of my private personal information by team member Sandro Loi.

I have already condemned my over 10 000 000 teloscoins to a loss because I can afford it. This also applies to the XBTX coin which I also condemn to loss.
The coins will remain as a souvenir.

Any coin or service created by this team is, in ours opinion, doomed to failure.

We have found. that we need to disclose how the team works.

We still have a lot of interesting news to publish. We're just getting started ...

What matters to us is the truth
halalsolutions
Copper Member

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 02:40:47 PM

I don't have the impression that there is much of a Team but okay. I don't know the past.
Related to your personal address i would say you should focus on Mr. Loy or not ? But you are focusing on Pascal.
As he is connected to several companies, he has also likely access to data about users.
For me I see no Team as you do, just Pascal and employees. Mr. Loi is connected as Shareholder at some but for sure not all of them.
Telos or XBTX is non-commercial. How shall these thing make money ? I see only that pascal tried to make use of them in the past as those who support dash or pivx by utilizing them. I wouldn't say that is bad habbit. Sharing data in public is bad habbit. Bad habbit is also posting a mess of false information if you ask me. So maybe both sides are wrong. Also you should not mix company with non-comercial stuff.
I also see no reason why Pascal would be reason that TELOS or XBTX fail. Look at xbtx it is mostly run by SBC fans. No adverts, nothing but it works and I think it is more interesting to TELOS. Telos is going full POS what makes the Fakenode clash you had with him a joke. There are no Nodes anymore in the future. Looks okay and solves your fight.

Truth matters, but you can't find truth by watching on a wall. Perhaps you search contact and discuss it via video call. Maybe with a mediator who keeps both sides calm.

10.000.000 was 1/16 of all coins  Shocked
Andrzej N
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 06:12:41 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2021, 05:02:09 AM by Andrzej N

Pyramid is growing ...

I quote Sandro Loi:
"Congratulations to everyone interested in the private placement of YBOB Investment AG. All interested parties have properly and successfully completed the two KYC procedures. All interested parties have just received their contract documents for signature as well as all the information necessary for processing payments. If you have any questions about the further procedure or the documents, please do not hesitate to contact me by email, phone or DM."

now wait until Sandro Loi makes their personal information public (see post above).

gratis to offers add CryptoChicken

or BAM or AML or VEND or CO2 tokens ...

there are bugs on blockchain all the time ...

Now ask yourself if you need this kind of crap. They have shown for several years on teloscoin that they cannot fix bugs.

As you can see by these guys it is not important to fix the mistakes, the most important thing is to create pyramids.

More and more shitcoins and tokens.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________

And this article is written by noob

http://telosnews.com/index.php/2021/10/22/two-new-telos-fundamentals-votings-on-dashboard/

It's a good thing blockchain was created so a noob like this guy won't change history.
History cannot be falsified, it must be shown how it really was.
People need to know the truth.
additionally I made a screenshot of the text.
https://i.ibb.co/x5nxGQN/lying.png
Later I will describe what nonsense the dude writes.
Andrzej N
Copper Member

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 07:08:48 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2021, 05:01:54 AM by Andrzej N

List of companies where personal data may have been leaked by Sandro Loi.
Potential risks KYC and use of the Doxing method by Sandro Loi.

Sent anonymously packages by amazon by partners:
Take a night.. enjoy the game which Sandro has send to you ; )

There are more companies associated with Sandro Loi. We will post more information over time.
halalsolutions
Copper Member

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 11:35:57 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2021, 05:24:12 PM by halalsolutions

Haha my polish Brother is back. CryptoChicken is not a token. It is a restaurant Pascal is reopening as it was closed during corona. He will just give crypto away to those who buy food. That has nothing to do with pryramid.

Slogan is potato fries, grilled chicken, airdrop

VEND was postponed also because of pandemic. And it has also noticing to do with pyramid as it is just planned to be a share of machines, which would need to be setup up first. Anyway I doubt that VEND will come at all. So maybe it was a good idea before covid but now everyone shifted on other things and no one will care about VEND idea.

CO2 on the other hand is something which makes sense as climate questions are ongoing topic. Also here is no pyramid as CO2 is not about money investment it is about incentives and motivation to become environmental friendly. So no monetary interests.

A man with many ideas can basically create a lot but at the end Someone has to work. If the ideas are just ideas, they will be covered by dust and be forgotten.

Or someone else takes them and creates the same.

About the bugs in telos pascal told you on many comments that telos is not worth his time anymore and that your bug findings would be addressed anyway in the next update as telos will remove Masternodes. So why wasting time when it will be fixed by complete Masternode removal ?
Just take his words as he answered already. If you want to handle it differently you can change telos source

Problems with Loy guy can be discussed with him.

Update:
I have read the telos news and it’s wrong in one point.
90% of Blueboxes don’t run telos nodes since the switch from 64k collateral to 100k.
Instead they get payed for being used to spend network or experiment with storage based.
That’s like if your are owner of a server and rend it to someone else. The rental fee is based on the representative collateral.

The pos switch would mean much more revenue than before as in total most collateral is represented by boxes.

So POS 100% should be like 3x more revenue. Anyway the boxes are going to be used as storage and paid for that to. Boxes are not meant to be sold more than 1 per person. Technically an owner just get paid for the device including his power and internet connection in order to decentralize files stored on Alexandria. But practically this will be shifted to greenboxes. Old boxes can be upgraded but even it not, they will be supported in parallel.

It worked before 100k was introduced, now we need Alexandria to make them more appealing. Telos 100% POS + XBTX Mining + Storage make them interesting again.  But pascal don’t want to offer new production runs so who owns one, owns one. And that’s it. If one wants to join later he can use the cryptopad he announced and it is the successor. Therefore the pure POS is great as it starts instant as like XBTX mining and you can use the dashbaord to controll all alone on the pad. Pascal is slow but the evolution is visible. Blueboxes are the decentralized Servers on which he can rely and buld Alexandria. If he believes he has enough, than he has enough.
Andrzej N
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 07:21:34 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2021, 06:36:38 AM by mprep

Haha my polish Brother is back.

Dude, I'm not your Brother.
I have no intention or desire to participate in your pyramid:
- name-calling, threatening, intimidating
- publication of personal data (doxing)
- sending anonymous packages
- exchange manipulations
- making multi shitcoins

Read my earlier posts. 
When you do project research you can learn a lot about the creators shitcoins and the team.

Read with comprehension and do not write fairy tales,

PS.:
@halalsolutions you are behaving like @phoenxikonsole = @halalsolutions = Pascal Papara (multi-account).

For anyone new to the world of cryptocurrencies, I recommend reading previous posts and now look on screenshot of discord.

Now you know the answer to how to make money in the world of cryptocurrencies and from writing stories and tales.

Be careful where you do your KYC registration....

Another shitcoin with which they want to get personal data (KYC).

CryptoChicken is not a token. It is a restaurant Pascal is reopening as it was closed during corona. He will just give crypto away to those who buy food. That has nothing to do with pryramid.
Slogan is potato fries, grilled chicken, airdrop

C***chicken is not a token ...

A few years ago they also had it done indieCoin.
https://masternode.buzz/transcendence-blockchain-the-3-in-1-blockchain-to-rule-them-all

IndieCoin also is not a token. Stablecoin 100 IndieCoin = €1

how can i make more money ... (see above post and screenshot from discord).

create more and more shitcoins by this team and obtain personal data (KYC).

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
halalsolutions
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 10:10:11 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2021, 11:00:45 AM by halalsolutions

Ofcourse you are not my brother. In our family all are born without brain disease.

Indicoin was a charity driven voucher system (if at all it would have been a sort of regio-money to support a certain group) to support developers in the Amiga niche not a stable coin by todays definition. That’s different. This means only app developers get paid in a stable rate.* It’s not tradeable at all. But how should you know, you are just an idiot.
What is your problem ? You dumped your coins at 0.2 cents ? Made FUD about telos dumping and dying to 0.2 cents and now you are a looser as telos is over 1 cent again ?

Stop whining and let people enjoy their project.

All in all you lost yourself in a psychopathic behavior.
Very sad 😢 get some help and cure

*same as Wii points and Xbox live points back than. It’s history . As usual you cry about 3 years old things no one cares about anymore.

Psycho

Oh and maybe you can answer yourself. Could it be that founding all the companies in all that countries is just the answer to the regulatory demands ?
Those companies obtain the licenses in their countries and some may be connected in one way to another to fulfill certain services to each other.
That is the regulated way.

Stop whining about your personal impatience. Things take time. Even if you apply for a license it can thake 18month to get an ok.
So if the project started in mid 2018 and we are in 2021 and we have reach that much as we have now...

Well than we are great. We are are in Turkey/Asia, Europe (Germany/Estonia), USA (Dealaware/Whymoning) and soon in Africa (Kenya/Ghana/Cameroon).

You can't stop anything with your FUD. In fact you provide an excellent stage to debunk and advertise here indirectly. Stupido

In germany everything Pascal did in "union" is now shared between 3 companies. Alone that should show how much this bastard did.
I would just check the EU Trademark register. What is registered, will be interesting. What not, is meant to be forgotten.
Don't put you in a trap consisting of 2018 - 2019. Covid changed a lot. Also the mass of projects mentioned and started at the begining had different value to the Transcendence Project. The long and expensive creation of regulated companies was the main goal. The quick and dirty projects where benchmarks. Nothing more.
If the result was good, you can expect that there is a Trademark registered and the service comes back with its own employees. If the test wasn't good, than it will be put to a re-test in a few years to compare market needs with offering.

You wan't professionalism ? Than wait until companies work. Pascal is just testing and deciding what makes sense and when it makes sense and than he forms a company and let others do their work. He is out than.

Anyway.. due to this fact you can't change anything with FUD. You will loose yourself in a circle of wrong accusations and misinterpretations as well as strange flat-earther arguments. Hollow-earth is using TELOS.

Human Ressource .. this is the only thing we need. Good people, experts in their field. And TELOS, TELOS needs nothing. TELOS 4 is now POS only, no Masternodes and the superblock with 300000 TELOS once a month will make it worth to run a wallet at home. And now Pascal is going to Africa supporting them with free telos bought from idiots like you for 0.2 cents.
Andrzej N
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 12:07:38 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2021, 01:49:41 PM by Andrzej N

Look at it another way.

Where is Pascal Papara @phoenxikonsole?

Sends by another person or writes from a different account @halalsolutions.

I understand that he Pascal Papara & Sandro Loi have a problem. This is just the beginning.

Read everything again @halalsolutions, if you don't understand, start reading again, read, read with understanding.
_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________

Blockchain fashion = quote "We founded a new Company called ARES Blockchain GmbH"

These companies are set up for the fashion that is currently prevailing. Blockchain and cryptocurrencies are very trendy.

We have repeatedly shown that bluebox devices do not work.

Bluebox and piggybank products don't work. The devices have nothing to do with blockchain.

The coins you have created are full of bugs. This transcandence blockchain of yours is holes like Swiss cheese.

What you are doing is very funny.
_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________

Post of April 02, 2019, feeding with fairy tales and stories for children
indieGO Retro Console = another fairy tale.

indieGO! XS is the successor to the indieGO Retro Console.. same power in a much smaller case.
You can also customise the design by choosing different colours for each part. (up to 3 different per console).
The special thing is that it comes with TELOS Wallet preinstalled and you can swap telos for indiecoins which are used to pay games in the included indieGO Appstore.

Stay tuned...
Earning money never made that much fun before!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1112419095272665089
https://twitter.com/i/status/1112417379886211073
https://twitter.com/indieGOretro/status/1112419640754487296

In 2019 you also wanted to launch a paper magazine

info: http://telosnews.com/index.php/2019/08/25/telos-making-a-paper-magazine-writers-needed

Have a look how you wanted to make an advertisement:
quote: "Bitdorado exchange The Binance Killer?"
GERMAN or ESTONIA or WORLD ....

Dudes you are like Pinky and the Brain.

Pinky= Sandro Loi

The Brain = Pascal Papara

What Do You Want To Do Today? This is for you, take a look.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYvAYwpUDv8

Just like telling stories in a fairy tale.
_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________

We are not interested in the price.

We present the truth.

halalsolutions
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 01:03:02 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2021, 01:14:47 PM by halalsolutions

Bluebox doesn't work.. ahahahaha.. sure. So the Hashrate comes out of air or what ?

Founding companies is for free, everyone can do ? Yes ? Interesting. Hiring people is for free ? Yes ? Interesting.

Pascal is gone as as is replacing himself with new CEO's in each company.

To sum it up:
Everyone can join TELOS journey. And everyone can listen to trolls.

The difference is that one site is just creating hot air and the other grows.

Blue vs Red Pill

Quoted from: https://coinmarketcap.com/alexandria/glossary/fud

What Is FUD?
An acronym that stands for “Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt.” It is a strategy to influence perception of certain cryptocurrencies or the cryptocurrency market in general by spreading negative, misleading or false information. *see FUDster.

FUD is sometimes a word used by the crypto community to describe the skepticism of cryptocurrency that is temporarily bearish for the inevitable crypto market. Many crypto enthusiasts will use the term to describe anything that opposes against bitcoin or crypto. They will sometimes dismiss those who are cynical of cryptocurrency as shills spreading FUD (FUDsters).  
FUDsters are the opposite of laser-eyed Bitcoin and crypto Twitter advocates. These perceived antagonists and alleged crypto naysayers include personalities like Warren Buffet, economist Paul Krugman, and occasionally Elon Musk (although he has had a love/hate relationship with crypto).

The FUD meaning encompasses all talking points from crypto nonbelievers. These topics include arguments from some traditional economists and politicians, including a selection of “greatest hits” such as:

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are valueless
Cryptocurrencies enable crime and cyberattacks
Cryptocurrency mining is harming the environment
Governments will soon ban bitcoin and crypto
Bitcoin is the biggest Ponzi scheme of all time
Crypto enthusiasts often dismiss these topics as debunked, inconsequential or downright propaganda from government entities. FUD is a murky term, but its meaning is generally descriptive of derogatory derailments surrounding the topic of cryptocurrency. The term is widely embraced on mediums like Reddit, Twitter and Discord that support the crypto community.

I would add the group of asocial community exiles like you. You got banned and now you are pissed to miss everything. Now you think if you can't earn, no one should earn. One note: Most people involved don't read this forum nor any other as they are busy with real life.

Grow up and get some pills from a doctor.

Bitdorado:
Turkey. We will buy Pascals estonian frozen Company and his german one as soon the MiCA became active. With this move we can actively advertise in those countries. Until than its only possible to work with foreigners if they find their way to us. This is no secret, we are just waiting for authority.
Andrzej N
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 01:10:28 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2021, 01:49:53 PM by Andrzej N

Nobody here are creating FUD.
Quoted from: https://coinmarketcap.com/alexandria/glossary/fud
What Is FUD?
An acronym that stands for “Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt.” It is a strategy to influence perception of certain cryptocurrencies or the cryptocurrency market in general by spreading negative, misleading or false information. *see FUDster.

Read with understanding the evidence shown in the posts. Read, read, read ... !

We are just showing the truth.
halalsolutions
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 01:15:36 PM

Flatearthers say the same.
You are lying and misinterpreting. FUD

Accept it, you are a Looser. Crying and showing with fingers on others doesn't change anything. In fact everything is planned and clean. The argument of "nothing happens it takes so long, how many years" is the answer to your other accusation "it's not clean" ..

It is clean and because of that it is slow as we just wait.

One of your argument debunks the other. You are sick my friend. Go to the doctor please. Most people like you end with suicide after a while when the problems increase. Please consult a doc.
Andrzej N
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 01:36:08 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2021, 01:50:03 PM by Andrzej N

Look, why are you speaking out? Since you don't have a bluebox device and you've never had one.

Bluebox doesn't work.. ahahahaha.. sure. So the Hashrate comes out of air or what ?

Look kid, I can speak about bluebox because I know how it worked.
Below photo:
Block 707429 on btc

This device was full of bugs and didn't work from the beginning. Bluebox, piggybank and other devices also do not work on blockchain. It is a simple scam.
On which the creators made money by selling these devices.
Earlier we showed how Sandro Loi himself showed piggybank which was never plugged in because it doesn't work.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4453455.msg58141643#msg58141643

Read with understanding.

Above in the posts are presented description, pictures, links, sources, etc. etc.
halalsolutions
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 01:36:56 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2021, 05:57:38 PM by mprep

You are crtizing that pascal has used bad words but you and your friends wehre calling people dogs. Than you posted pictures of people and denied they are real or they are just fivver developers.

Did you know that even pascal is offering services at fivver ?
Anyway you will love the fact that one of the fivvers as you called them is Greencard owner and becomes the CEO of Blockrock LLC . Another one your FUD team called DOG will join him.

That is what I call misinformed. If you are not misinformed you are spreading lies . In both cases it is FUD.

Get help

What do you describe ?
Did you describe that the original bluebox concept ended when the new Tier nodes became effective ?
I doubt it. So you are lying

Did you mention that you got a total refund and still keep the box?
I doubt it . What a bad person who refunds you and doesn’t want it back he is.

You are like a small child. The problem is that pascal doesn’t want to have you on Board in any form.
And now you cry .

Right now the boxes can be used for XBTX mining and a bit later for storage aka Alexandria.

And than they finally do what they are made for. Be XBTX Nodes.

And ?

Your problem is that you don’t accept that we didn’t reach final state but that is called impatience.
Impatient people where paid and you can leave in peace.

There is no way back . If you leave , you are out as no new boxes are offered. It’s ok or not ?

Ahahah the piggybank Foto was good ..
You posted a picture of a piggybank with no cables and say that it is working without energy..

Man.. showing a device on a desk is still showing the device. The monitor on another picture you posted showed the desktop but the arm doc was just behind it

FUD at it’s best

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Andrzej N
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 02:01:03 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2021, 02:20:00 PM by Andrzej N

Ahahah the piggybank Foto was good ..
You posted a picture of a piggybank with no cables and say that it is working without energy..
Man.. showing a device on a desk is still showing the device. The monitor on another picture you posted showed the desktop but the arm doc was just behind it
FUD at it’s best

Are you @halolutions talking about this?

I will discuss other social media channels at another time.
Today I came across something special.
Today It is a perpetual motion machine, I just noticed some things.

The developers have been offering devices under the name since the beginning:
- BlueBox
- PiggyBank

on this website: https://www.peerschweinchen.de/rapidcartpro/index.php?catalog/all/-/date/1

But here the price is not important with the device, it is known that everyone wants to make money on naive people.

Here is something else to pay attention to.

Take a look at today's post and photo shared by team member Sandro Loi. Dude brags about his device, shows off his shit.

Note that there are no powered devices and no internet connection. You can see that this is a miracle and the creators seem to have used Tesla's patents.

The guy is in the consulting business, you can tell he knows what he's doing. I wonder who he advises on such devices that he can't even connect to the network and the Internet.

What I showed is nothing, look at the twitter post on 5:01 PM · Jul 8, 2019.

https://mobile.twitter.com/teloscoin/status/1148245635927367680

Note, here also the device is not powered and is not connected to the internet.

As you can see their product is very green, uses no electricity and supposedly ("supposedly") people are making money.

In the next post I will try to discuss the device called bluebox.

A lot of information and pictures were removed when the CEO Pascal Papara @phoenxikonsole deleted the official transcandence discord channel.

There he Pascal Papara & Sandro Loi wrote a lot of tales and stories.

Now you know the answer to why the official channel was removed.

Fear of the CEO @phoenxikonsole and the team that the truth will see the light of day.
_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________

Beware of them, as I wrote:

Haha my polish Brother is back.

Dude, I'm not your Brother.
I have no intention or desire to participate in your pyramid:
- name-calling, threatening, intimidating
- publication of personal data (doxing)
- sending anonymous packages
- exchange manipulations
- making multi shitcoins
_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________

We present the truth.

halalsolutions
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 02:28:25 PM

Ahaha again a page full of FUD lies.

A piggybank was 149€ including Vat

People bought the v1
It was organgepi plus psu plus 64gb MicroSD

Owners of v1 got a free upgrade to v2

And than a free upgrade to v3

I don’t see anything bad from customer point of view.

You ?

Didn’t you know this truth ?

Andrzej N
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 03:01:27 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2021, 03:32:09 PM by Andrzej N

Ahaha again a page full of FUD lies.

Strange because on other discord channels they also write that it's shit ... weird ...

On your community forums (multishitcoins) you can scare people with ban etc. etc. etc. etc.

Look at what Pascal Papara @phoenxikonsole wrote:

We present the truth.
We know that this hurts you a lot and you are angry that you cannot block (ban) people on this forum.
People who write the truth and show facts about this project, team and person.
_______________________________________________________________________________ __________

Another release, this time under the name pyramid (so that no one in the future will be surprised that these coins are pyramid).
To encourage investors (fools) the team gives extra: early access to Alexandria, CryptoMages NFT cards and the Telos R dryrun tests.
https://www.peerschweinchen.de/rapidcartpro/index.php?product/page/382/Alexandria+Pyramid

History likes to repeat itself because:
for Pre-mine XBTX people needed (needed to buy) Blueboxes:

XBTX pre-mine will happen on Blueboxes and ends after 1 months when the last 2 Bluebox Gold versions arrive Australia.
XBTX and TELOS can be swapped in the future directly in the wallet next to indiecoin.

Of course pre-mine XBTX it was not 1 month but several months (during which time the team dug up a lot of xbtx) because the team did not make the xbtx wallet publicly available.

Thus, by introducing another coin, the team makes money on naive people who buy non-functioning devices on blockchain.

As I wrote earlier, history likes to repeat itself, and once again the team uses this method to sell devices at a very high price.
halalsolutions
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 03:24:30 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2021, 03:59:16 PM by halalsolutions

ahahaha Name calling Cheesy
The guy called himself Harold. How to call him else ?

The guy was calling others shit how would you deal with such a person ?

etc. etc. etc. ahahahah you are running out of fuel ?
Repeating nonesense does't make it better.

Also you proof that you are obsessed by pascal. Please consult a doctor.

What was thane name of the guy who betrayed Jesus ? Andrzej N <--- name calling !! name calling !!!

Ahahaha help please

XBTX... oh.. problem is that it was a community pre-mine which was a beta test. Didn't you participate too ? XBTX is just a tool for the existing crowd.
TELOS -> XBTX <-> Alexandria

Lol .. Pascal makes prices high when he don't want to sell anything. Didn't you know this truth ? High price = please don't order. Low price = please order.
Market basics. Please understand that pascal doesnt want to sell anything. He just offers opportunities. If you annoy, you are out. He is not like companies who want to reach masses. Technically you are working in his hand with your FUD. Still FUD Cheesy

As mentioned earlier everyone who paid, got updates. Those who own Blueboxes where allowed to get lifetime ETH mining. You know what that means ? Lifetime ?
In Pascals world it means Lifetime not as with genesimining where they stop the contract.

FUD Cheesy Or stupidity .. judge yourself

Accept that he is Jesus and that he decides who deserves something. Best practice is to avoid him and run wallets and shut up ; )
Those who he likes are treated well. People like you don't deserve to talk with him and steal his time.

I suggest again: consult a doctor. You are obsessed.

Alexandria 
just to let you know:
Pascal wanted to make it part of TELOS but we convinced him to make Alexandria, Moogle and MooNET closed source. This means we have control who can provide storage to us. Technically and legally we pay providers who participate in the decentralized storage. The being payed for participating is closed source.
You see, don't bash on Pascal he was cool. It is us who suggested to stop talking with ordinary people wasting his time and energy.

Just for information. If you didn't know the truth. So TELOS and XBTX are decentralized. Alexandria and the others are closed source and commercial. Same for CryptoMages. He wanted to make it DAO, we said Fuck you (Pascal), are you an idiot?

As you see Pascal was closer to friend than you think.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: