Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:04:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIG HOPE FOR BITCOIN  (Read 3157 times)
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:12:16 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile at moon
I like your attitude, we need more people like you, but unfortunately many people like spreading FUD and keep repeating that everything is gonna finish soon, ban here, ban there... I keep thinking that this is the future!
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:17:29 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.

Yep. Agree, every down trend and down price is an opportunity to buy more crypto and hold it for future profit. Crypto currency market is always volatile and the price fluctuations are always there, buy when price is down and sell when the same price is up and earn some huge profit out of it, this is the simple techniue every trader follows.

tony kurniawan

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:25:49 PM

I'm sure bitcoin always brings hope to those who believe, then we do not have to worry about this setback, bitcoin can definitely rise high and we will all benefit.
Romeotom

Activity: 821
Merit: 20

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Agree bitcoin will give our big profit ,if we have hold and invest some bitcoin. Many days Cryptocurrency market was going to big down,now very difficult we got to profit anymore invest,trading.im sure bitcoin will rise  increase up Price in this last year.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gankstard

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:04:04 PM

To be honest i think Bitcoin is still in its early days. The technology behind it will be inevitable in the future. Even if the price will drop the technology will be used and implemented to solve day-to-day problems. Just make sure you HODL some coins so you can enjoy the (bumpy) ride and laugh at the end  Grin
jrd2828

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:55:05 AM

To be honest i think Bitcoin is still in its early days. The technology behind it will be inevitable in the future. Even if the price will drop the technology will be used and implemented to solve day-to-day problems. Just make sure you HODL some coins so you can enjoy the (bumpy) ride and laugh at the end  Grin

Exactly! big hope for bitcoin, it will climb back again in the market. Right now it is starting to rise up, I see green days coming all the way.  Keep holding your BTC, wait for the perfect time to deal it. Time will come and its worth the patience.
gghh111111

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:58:40 AM

seriously, I'm optimistic about crypto-currencies being one element of future products.

I'm less sure that any of the existing coins will be the foundation for that future time. Since it is #1, I own some bitcoins because they were cheap. I've already taken the money I put into the coins off the table, so the rest of the ride is risk-free.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:03:48 AM

Better to have  hope and be positive in all situation and in all occasion, although bitcoin's value in the market is uncertain but our hope for it will remain despite its condition, knowing that in due time it will soar as high as the moon then we will also be profiting.

budismile

Activity: 293
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:06:57 AM

seriously, I'm optimistic about crypto-currencies being one element of future products.

I'm less sure that any of the existing coins will be the foundation for that future time. Since it is #1, I own some bitcoins because they were cheap. I've already taken the money I put into the coins off the table, so the rest of the ride is risk-free.

You should not be too hopeful with your Coins, because coins are not to be expected. coins are counts that can be known up and down, experience and analysis is the main weapon to gain profit in the world crypto.
tukangsiomay

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:14:06 AM

The low price or dips in cryptocurrency or bitcoins is not a sign of any bad future, I call it an opportunity for buy low,the mass adoption of Crypto actually spells out that the future is bright..

it's a big opportunity to buy bitcoin at a low price, This will pump the price straight up. After this the dumping part comes in. After the price rises tremendously up because of the pumping, and start selling at a good profit.
sugarfree1989

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:17:59 AM

Yes you are right i have also big hope with these coin .It's the people that are keeping bitcoin running and as long as people believe in Bitcoin it will keep it's value or eventually rise to new heights.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:18:13 AM

Yes ofcourse there is always a big hope for bitcoin that's why you only need to do is to believe and trust bitcoin. Don't worry about bitcoin price becames getting lower and lower because soon it will became higher again. I know that sometimes you are getting disappointed because you'll waoitit for a long time with your investment and for those investment are nothing because  you cannot your desired profit, but don't give up instead try another company and I hope that this company will brings a big profit. Take and take until you get your desireed one's.

gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:29:15 AM

There is always a big hope for bitcoin because it is the most trusted or proven currencies. Actually there are so many people that are hoping to bitcoin just like me as a student I'm only earning money here in bitcoin and by working here I can now support or help my family on our financial needs.

icofires

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:31:10 AM

Don't worry about bitcoin price its going high again and hit - 20000$. Its going down and down because lot of sell and fakes news come from usa, china and india. Prediction is in 2020 its hit - 150000$
Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:36:52 AM

Do not worry about the bitcoin price being lower because it will soon become higher, there's always big hope for Bitcoin that's why all you have to do is trust and trust Bitcoin.

So trust me that Bitcoin will soon increase and if that time comes then it will go up, we can really make a big profit.
heldertb

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

Blockchain-based Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:45:45 AM

Yep. Agree, every down trend and down price is an opportunity to buy more crypto and hold it for future profit. Crypto currency market is always volatile and the price fluctuations are always there, buy when price is down and sell when the same price is up and earn some huge profit out of it, this is the simple techniue every trader follows.

yes its time to buy more crypto and hold it for future is one of the superior policy which gave more profit in future,i dont like any stress about btc low price because market fluctuation is a natural phenonmena on eco system but we hope for bitcoin future is going on positive.

█▮▬█▀▀▀ YouHodler.com ▀▀▀█▬▮█
Keep Crypto. Get Cash
   Cool█▮ The highest Loan-to-Value ratio ▮ No minimum monthly payments and no hidden fees ▮ Major cryptocurrencies as collateral ▮█   Cool
collision00

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:51:05 AM

There will dependably trust with bitcoin, that is valid that each time the value dump, expect that it will bob immediately this happen such a large number of times before. Individuals are as yet freezing even they know the genuine estimation of bitcoin we can't control them. I would be wise to be prepared for the landfill and purchase all the more so I can have more noteworthy benefit later on that is past my desire.
Jeffpod

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:52:07 AM

Bitcoin price will go up with time, because BTC mining will end one day. But this year Bitcoin price can stable due to high price already. Bitcoin can not affect world economy, because Bitcoin user group is too small, if compare with all people over the world. Plus computers are not used in everyday life  in various countries, like Africa, India etc. 
saranadia199

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:53:55 AM

Yes it is one of our methods as well what can be done when dipping is to buy more, because bitcoin price down today will soon rise and at that time will stand to find many of the rising price. Every commodity must have a rise / fall period and a bitcoin currency is no exception and there is a great chance for bitcoin currencies in the very near future or it will skyrocket to a very expensive amount.
saranadia199

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:48:34 AM

We completely agree with this author. Do not rush to sell it. Because Bitcoin is one investment to take a long time. And he will surprise us with the resurrection of the value from day to day. But we also try to recommend not to make a profit in one basket. Do not miss out on this diversification.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: