Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:17:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic selling.  (Read 35634 times)
MasterObsheniya02

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:28:31 PM

I think that now is not the time to panic, it's too late, you just have to wait and do your business and watch the market
galundan9

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:56:27 PM

I think that now is not the time to panic, it's too late, you just have to wait and do your business and watch the market

It's too late to panic, of course because the market conditions are slowly improving even though the market situation is still downtrend but I am optimistic that in the near future it will soon recover and return significantly. wait and be patient indeed the main thing we can do and a little advice should hold your investment for the long term and for a moment to forget the market movements, because if we continue to observe that there will be a panic again if the market falls again.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:59:20 PM

I am more concerned about how panic selling effect me on a personal level, why? because it is my funds that are in question here and the times that i have done panic selling, it has made me to me lose money.
Also this sentiment is echoed across the crypto world as panic selling will not only affect investors who are selling but also those who are holding, so in my opinion panic selling is not the best thing to do.

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg

kulas

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:07:13 AM

Everytime people panic and selling their coins, the value of the coin are decreasing as more and more people are doing the same. But it is an advantage for the investors, because they can buy more coins when the price is lower.
galahads

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:11:55 AM

It was being largely offset by lots of buying back then. This time there are fewer buyers, so one - volume is lower, and two - it takes fewer sell orders to move the price down.
hondahitomi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 12:22:37 AM

How do panic selling affects the market and why does it affects the coins value?

panic sellers make coin prices go down because there is no demand but many coins are available making it unsold.
yeezycheezy

Activity: 476

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 12:56:04 AM

Panic selling affects of market fall down but that time i will buy more coin when they selling it this is a good opportunity to take it for a low costs price

goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:12:44 AM

one reason of the downfall of the market is panic selling.  market wouldn't down as this if you know how to hol and be patience.
Cairo18

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:31:23 AM

one reason of the downfall of the market is panic selling.  market wouldn't down as this if you know how to hol and be patience.

Yes, i agree panic selling is one of fhe reasons why the market keeps on going down, because all coins will be dump on the market that results an increase demand which also causes why the price is low. One thing we can help is that hold on our coins patiently to make the market grow as well as the prices.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:34:21 AM

How do panic selling affects the market and why does it affects the coins value?
It depends on how many coins are held by holders who experience panic, because I am sure that not only is a holder but many holders are panicking and selling coins compared to holding, if we think only by logic it can greatly affect the value of cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that the value of crypto is determined by request and cryptocurrency is decentral where each holder can contribute to a cryptocurrency value.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:36:03 AM

Everytime people panic and selling their coins, the value of the coin are decreasing as more and more people are doing the same. But it is an advantage for the investors, because they can buy more coins when the price is lower.
Inside investors mind, when they trust the system they will keep buying then hold those who are in a panic mode don't have any knowledge about
what they are investing with, they must know the law of supply and demands, without this basic they will keep losing their money, better to have
proper understanding before entering this type of investment.
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:37:40 AM

The answer is simple, law of supply and demand. Panic selling increases the number of coins on sale and affects the demand of the coin because no one wants to buy it. It will always result to low price whenever a lot of people sells or dump their coin. I would never recommend panic selling to anyone as it will only result to losing more because altcoins appreciate in when it matures.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:39:42 AM

Maybe panic selling is not bad at all. With panic selling, many peoples can take advantage of it to sell it higher later.
Of course panic sell can affect the market because when peoples selling much, the price can dump fast in that very moment.

robertycore
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:40:41 AM

dont panic sell, wait until red gone
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:45:30 AM

Panic selling is the bane of cryptocurrency market especially during bearish market. The sellers keep mounting pressure that result in volatility of the market and it doesn't turn out well for everyone!
dwwbit

Activity: 223

FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 04:13:12 AM

When there is a bad news regarding BTC or ETH, most of the token holders panic and sell them for usdt or cash them out. That effect the market seriously. All other coins values normally compared with BTC or ETH value, with the panic selling of those main crypto currencies affect all market. So the panic selling of eth/btc reflect to other crypto currencies and we can see huge declining on other ALT coins as well.

ziggy21

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:48:50 AM

I have sold some tokens recently as a result of panic due to the market conditions and I have grown to regret it. I decide thatvi would not sell out if panic again neither will I buy due to panic.
FOMO and FUD are the worst enemy of every cryptocurrency investor. And effective management of these fears will go a long way in determining whether an investor will remain at a profit or a loss.
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:01:57 AM

It affects the market because the prices are already down due to people selling large amounts of coins and dumping itheir coins in the market and when the panic sellers dump their coins in the market, they are just adding fuel to the fire and they are contributing to the  price of the coins being down which is worse for everything.q

martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:21:56 AM

Panic selling because of their fears. Due to the present conditions of the market being down crypto. Indeed if this condition by looking at for sure many people would panic as prices continue to decline. And for now, the best way is keeping hold the coins. If you sell coins will certainly suffer losses. And long-term investment is the best solution. 
Binauf
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:00:48 AM

You obviously cannot stop the weak hands ffrom selling off because they re wired to think its all going down with every news. Hopefully, people will understand the market dynamics and not just sell off to avoid arrest

Solarex ICO         Powering African Project         Solarex ICO     
Disruptive, Decentralised and Democratised  Solar Energy Ecosystem
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: