Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:05:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS  (Read 111226 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:59:55 PM

Places with services are very popular, I think that they are successful because they are cheaper compared to corporations that offer similar services.
If this project launhes and succeeds all its competitors will disappear because of its uniqueness between its counterparts.

Are you sure about that? I think their competitors will be more motivated to best them since they're currently the best in the marketplace.
If don't have any competitor, it is meaning market is not good, honestly. And competitive will help project improve, this is my opinion.

It still be base on the features of the project and what blockchain they chose to run their platform, if they will not have a competitor this means their project is unique and the focus of all investors is only this.
I agree with you. But on the other hand, the more competitors, the more the team will work to make the project the most attractive for users. I hope they succeed.

There are features are good and unique from the other competetors. I hope they can find big and legit sponsor for the team to work in.

Indeed. A big sponsor mean a big deal for the company to go to the next level of the company because sponsor can make a good chance to achieve success.
A large sponsor supporting the platform is a tremendous additional responsibility for the team.  Now they are responsible not only for their people in the state, but also for the finances that their sponsor entrusted to them.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:09:47 PM

Sorry because bother you, I have a small question; you said that " Fee for transaction is 0,05 usd" I don't understand this fee was fixed or this is minimum fee?
Well, if I understand correctly, this is a fixed price for the commission for the transaction. If this is not correct, I hope the developers will correct me.
probably it would be right to hear a comment from the developers. They will tell you exactly how the commission for transactions will be carried out. Do not need to mislead other users.

I agree, better to be sure and that's exactly what we should do. They are the ones who knows exactly about the commission so most probably we need to hear about their answers.
The connectivity and the favors will deal a better bondage interface between the users and the crypto currencies added in between will lead a value for the launch.
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 07:13:41 PM

Sorry because bother you, I have a small question; you said that " Fee for transaction is 0,05 usd" I don't understand this fee was fixed or this is minimum fee?
Well, if I understand correctly, this is a fixed price for the commission for the transaction. If this is not correct, I hope the developers will correct me.
probably it would be right to hear a comment from the developers. They will tell you exactly how the commission for transactions will be carried out. Do not need to mislead other users.

I agree, better to be sure and that's exactly what we should do. They are the ones who knows exactly about the commission so most probably we need to hear about their answers.

Yes. The $0.05 per transaction is a fixed fee.

Gratz.io is a Decentralized marketplace for instant person-to-person services/favors.
Get any service done for you by locals anywhere in the world. Earn cryptocurrency for doing small favors to people around you.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:42:22 PM

The idea is interesting, but not new, I think that it is necessary to offer unique functions in order to impress consumers.
Similar projects are very common in the crypto market but they differ in approach and strategies. They consistently do upgrades and progress for the awesome results of the project. They can do nee additional  features and make their selves more appealing and attractive to crypto community market.

Yeah, with thousands of them that is already been in the market and it really happened to have some similarities. Every developer probably would face a hard time to think of a better idea which it would catch the attention of the investors and this is really their challenge.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:16:35 PM

The idea is interesting, but not new, I think that it is necessary to offer unique functions in order to impress consumers.
Similar projects are very common in the crypto market but they differ in approach and strategies. They consistently do upgrades and progress for the awesome results of the project. They can do nee additional  features and make their selves more appealing and attractive to crypto community market.

Yeah, with thousands of them that is already been in the market and it really happened to have some similarities. Every developer probably would face a hard time to think of a better idea which it would catch the attention of the investors and this is really their challenge.

The team should exert more effort in thinking for an idea in order to have a better result. Having similar project to other project is normal, so what the team need to do is think for an additional idea to make it more attractive and useful to the people. I am sure that they can make it to top.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:19:14 PM

Do they apps already released? Because I want to try and test their apps. That would be good to determine if there any bugs and vulnerable in their software?
As I have seen in the website, the two mobile app version which is Android and IOS will be launched on October 30 in beta mode. So I guess, we just have to wait until that time comes to be able to know how Gratzio works in real time. It could help for a project be acknowledged by many since a lot of people used this kind of devices.
yeah, for now the main focus and priority of this project is to improve the marketing and advertising strategies and at the same time developing the project so they can follow their scheduled road map.
Yes you are right, now the development of advertising companies and videos. But there have not been any test videos yet. It's strange that so much time has passed, and testing has not happened yet.
cryptoroland

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:27:49 PM

The idea is not new, but really working projects are not yet. So there is a chance that this project will be the first truly successful start-up in this field of activity.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:44:19 PM

GET $200 BOUNTY.

5 most original comments to the following thread will get 4,000 gratz tokens each ($200 value)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4684477.0

This is a great promotional way we appreciated . 4000 gratz token worth of $200 . is this the ICO priceof gratz token ?

What it seems to me is that such a payment for which many bots will immediately fly, which will then be thrown off the exchange will lead to a collapse in prices and many investors will not invest in such and those who invest will come out very quickly.

This is a bounty campaign. Only 5 participants will win 4,000 gratz each. Bots can't produce original answers, so it is not possible to milk this bounty campaign for free tokens...
Few, I wonder who will participate in this. Because usually a company of generosity distributes tokens to many users, but here only a few people will receive it.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:21:52 PM

The team should exert more effort in thinking for an idea in order to have a better result. Having similar project to other project is normal, so what the team need to do is think for an additional idea to make it more attractive and useful to the people. I am sure that they can make it to top.
I agree. They need to be more innovative and created enough in order to be recognized as a good platform here in crypto world. Even if there are so many projects that have similarities, the most important thing is how can they managed to bring it to the highest level so that it could be a good choice to invest.
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 188

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 10:37:00 PM

Please welcome James Collins as our newest addition to the board of Gratzio advisers!

Harvard MBA and blockchain industry influencer, James runs a Hong Kong crypto fund with more than $560 million in assets under management.

https://gratz.io/#team

Gratz.io is a Decentralized marketplace for instant person-to-person services/favors.
Get any service done for you by locals anywhere in the world. Earn cryptocurrency for doing small favors to people around you.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:06:45 PM

Maybe this one might have some kind of Googlemap or something from the way the whole design thing looks but i think they got the basics here and their features are really great

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:01:10 AM

The idea is not new, but really working projects are not yet. So there is a chance that this project will be the first truly successful start-up in this field of activity.

Yeah but there are other methods and features that this project will be introducing to the people. Like working and partnering blockchain in our daily needs like for renting uber?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
navillera011486

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:11:00 AM

Please welcome James Collins as our newest addition to the board of Gratzio advisers!

Harvard MBA and blockchain industry influencer, James runs a Hong Kong crypto fund with more than $560 million in assets under management.

https://gratz.io/#team
It's good to know that there are big crypto funds wanted to invest their money into Gratzio project.
Bigger demands, higher prices.
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:16:18 AM

Yeah but there are other methods and features that this project will be introducing to the people. Like working and partnering blockchain in our daily needs like for renting uber?

yes I hope this project has a purpose to make it easier for people to order something and payment can be through blockchain
so they do not have to go out to get what they want

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
rough011486

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:04:23 AM

yes I hope this project has a purpose to make it easier for people to order something and payment can be through blockchain
I am sure that no one knows that how long the Gratzio project can go.
Only time can answer it, so we all should give the Gratzio team time to build up their services, platforms, dapps, etc.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:08:21 AM

Yes, this project will make crypto payment more familiar to its users all around the world and motivate people to use digital ways of payment for getting all their need. I think is a very innovative project with a great roadmap and can reach the moon.

If some famous company like those recognize these project. They might work with them. Because blockchain technology and  keeps evolving other company may see the potential  big  profit working from there right?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:38:56 AM

The version of the platform will be released first for the android? I would not want to wait, it would be good to be released in several versions at once.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:52:38 AM

I am sure that no one knows that how long the Gratzio project can go.
Only time can answer it, so we all should give the Gratzio team time to build up their services, platforms, dapps, etc.
It takes time to not only make the site, but also attract users who would like to take advantage of it.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 05:04:15 AM

Although it will have a built-in exchange - it is intended to be used for instant person-to-person services (favors)
Here are couple of examples of request that people can do with Gratzio dApp in exchange for tokens:

Gratzio, bring me a dozen roses to my exact location within 15 min
Gratzio, hold a free parking for me at City Center
Gratzio, jumpstart my car battery
Gratzio, drive me home in my car
Gratzio, mow my lawn
Gratzio, walk my dog
Gratzio, I’m fishing. Bring me six pack of Corona beer to my location
Gratzio, shovel my grandma’s driveway before 10AM

I love the idea of the project and I believe once well and fully developed would be a great project, however, I hope projects with such a nice list of actions would be operational all over the globe and hopefully not just limited to some areas.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:27:47 AM

In order to use the services of this site it is required that there be a large number of downloads of applications.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: