Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:21:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS  (Read 111228 times)
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:40:51 PM

I expect this project will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of ICO!  Good luck DEV's.
I agree with you, look at Presale phase pls, 89% token sold out. So I think this project will get soft cap so easy.
Other side, about technical of this project:  Transactions speed: 2-5 seconds and Transaction fee: $0.05, you can see token transfer very quick and very cheap, so I think hard cap is not big deal

Just to be clear about that 89% you mentioned your reply. For pre-sale only 5% Allocated which is 89% only of 5%. For Initial Token offering (ICO) they allocated 55% and I think in that stage when we can see how token sale progress will perform.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:50:36 PM

Gratio social media channels specificaly twitter and telegram has more that 15k+ members however it seems we are not seeing a huge impact on the token sale.
I realize that your observations on this situation is totally appropriate, I think that the case is occurring do to less participation of the social media followers,which may not be active.
Well, 15k is really not big as my opinon, i see a lot of project have more than 50k-100k telegram member at their group. And almost of them have good progress at crowdsale.
it seems to me, it's too early to draw such conclusions, because the project has just begun its development. They still have plenty of time to attract more supporters to their project.
I think that your statement is true which is also reflected in your opinion here.
I also understand that the  project is currently amateur and still needs considerable amount of time to get to the goals.
Crypto market has become very crowded and there is a large competition in the project to gain profits and also delivering a useful product. This project should also get more marketing strategies and also add some unique features to it to get to this huge market.

You are right, because of many competitors in crypto market, the team should find ways to make it unique from other project. I know many will support this project because of its goodness and it has a potential to be one of those best. Hope the team will work on it to make this project more succussful.
Gratz is taking all the challenges as their goal to achieve the success and accordingly they are exploring to the new visions to meet the targets and implement better features.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:07:04 AM

I expect this project will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of ICO!  Good luck DEV's.
I agree with you, look at Presale phase pls, 89% token sold out. So I think this project will get soft cap so easy.
Other side, about technical of this project:  Transactions speed: 2-5 seconds and Transaction fee: $0.05, you can see token transfer very quick and very cheap, so I think hard cap is not big deal

Just to be clear about that 89% you mentioned your reply. For pre-sale only 5% Allocated which is 89% only of 5%. For Initial Token offering (ICO) they allocated 55% and I think in that stage when we can see how token sale progress will perform.

I think its listed on their official website there are links there to follow? If none we can request the developers and admin to update their site right?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:53:39 AM

Any beta apps that interested supported can test for this project before they can launch it officially on google play and IOS? I am interested to beta test the software if there is.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:40:18 AM

Any beta apps that interested supported can test for this project before they can launch it officially on google play and IOS? I am interested to beta test the software if there is.
I'm also interested. I'm especially interested in the question whether they will pay extra for those who will test it?
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:02:57 AM

Gratzio is a global market app available for ios,android apps.Through this you can get easily access to the near people.Though i am not understand the aim of this app fully
I suggest go back and read the whitepaper bud. I am looking for a video so that I xan share it to you but it seems they havent created that kind of presentation yet.
Oh thank you.The video seems to very help.It shows how the app goes & how it help people in the marketplace.This type of video is always need for understand any project
From personal experience, I noticed that the vast majority of people who are interested in specific projects prefer to recognize the structure and device of the platform via video, because visually the information is perceived much easier.
Not only that,video also indicate how the team member are & shows about their experience.Now the video is understable & nothing is problem for further work

A good and experience team is very important for every projects. A team is a very important part of success of every project.
There is no reason to achieve the dream without the team to reach it so there is no reason also if you guys supporting without the legitimate of the project.
Yeah. Positive thinker have more chance of success.  Same with the project the team and developers need to think one step ahead and positive thoughts to motivate their selves to strive more for the project and for the positive outcome.
Exactly those optimistic people has greater chance of achieving success as they have, if they have doubt then it surely affect the project and it won't be a good one.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:41:39 AM

The project has a good characteristics that may bring good to the community to make more people benefited and gain opportunites through this Gratzio project. More people here in the Gratzio community are keep looking forward and hoping for more users of this project, as well as serious investors that would lead to help the Gratzio in its success and continuous developments.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:26:16 AM

GET $200 BOUNTY.

5 most original comments to the following thread will get 4,000 gratz tokens each ($200 value)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4684477.0

This is a great promotional way we appreciated . 4000 gratz token worth of $200 . is this the ICO priceof gratz token ?

Yes. The ITO price of the gratz token is $0.05.

Wow this is so much appreciating and attractive. When the ICO? To invest on ICO we need KYC?

Thank you. The ITO will start in a week on July 30th. You will need to fill a KYC to participate.

That's great news for us. KYC need to participating on ICO or bounty program for getting reward? Kindly clear us

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:02:09 AM

Gratio social media channels specificaly twitter and telegram has more that 15k+ members however it seems we are not seeing a huge impact on the token sale.
I realize that your observations on this situation is totally appropriate, I think that the case is occurring do to less participation of the social media followers,which may not be active.
Well, 15k is really not big as my opinon, i see a lot of project have more than 50k-100k telegram member at their group. And almost of them have good progress at crowdsale.
it seems to me, it's too early to draw such conclusions, because the project has just begun its development. They still have plenty of time to attract more supporters to their project.
I think that your statement is true which is also reflected in your opinion here.
I also understand that the  project is currently amateur and still needs considerable amount of time to get to the goals.
Crypto market has become very crowded and there is a large competition in the project to gain profits and also delivering a useful product. This project should also get more marketing strategies and also add some unique features to it to get to this huge market.

You are right, because of many competitors in crypto market, the team should find ways to make it unique from other project. I know many will support this project because of its goodness and it has a potential to be one of those best. Hope the team will work on it to make this project more succussful.
The project and without it is unique and does not require any unpredictable actions. Each project is different from each other and the only thing that matters and has to be executed is hard work and perseverance from the team.

camric09

Activity: 224

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:19:06 AM

The project and without it is unique and does not require any unpredictable actions. Each project is different from each other and the only thing that matters and has to be executed is hard work and perseverance from the team.

Yeah right, most of new projects now have same features but what this project will make them unique is their dedications and activeness in making this project achieve all their goals.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:21:20 AM

Mobile applications are very popular, and investors understand this and therefore invest in them, this is the future.
Exactly. Mobile apps will be a good way to experienced the concepts of Gratzio project. We can be able to know how good and convenient to ask an instant favor by using this platform. Hopefully, the launching of this version will be happening on October 30 as what the team said and no delays on it so that people will test it.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:30:13 AM

Mobile applications are very popular, and investors understand this and therefore invest in them, this is the future.
Exactly. Mobile apps will be a good way to experienced the concepts of Gratzio project. We can be able to know how good and convenient to ask an instant favor by using this platform. Hopefully, the launching of this version will be happening on October 30 as what the team said and no delays on it so that people will test it.

In every project, constant developing and following their road map can gain an impact to this project and can add more investors to try it, we are hoping that all plans and goals can be achieve in a manner of time.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:35:56 AM

The project has a good characteristics that may bring good to the community to make more people benefited and gain opportunites through this Gratzio project. More people here in the Gratzio community are keep looking forward and hoping for more users of this project, as well as serious investors that would lead to help the Gratzio in its success and continuous developments.
Gratzio well be a popular token in the coming months, as we can see its social media group keeps growing everyday. Surely they know the reason thats why they joined this project.
The social media group were keep growing every day because most of the people know about the project is absolutely great.
joeperry

Activity: 2142
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:13:20 PM

Gratzio well be a popular token in the coming months, as we can see its social media group keeps growing everyday. Surely they know the reason thats why they joined this project.
The social media group were keep growing every day because most of the people know about the project is absolutely great.
They are gaining support from the crypto community on social media as they are very active on most of them and they also have an expert marketing team which has made this project very popular in very less time. I think this project has a very bright future in the global markets.

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:23:12 PM

They are gaining support from the crypto community on social media as they are very active on most of them and they also have an expert marketing team which has made this project very popular in very less time. I think this project has a very bright future in the global markets.

Probably, it is being well-handle and as an effect they gained some support from the social media. It is hard for now to determine the future of the platform for the reason that project is still in development stage.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:54:16 PM

Interesting idea. Does the team have previous blockchain experience? Also, is the transaction fee a constant of 0.05 no matter what the task is?
Are you kidding me, they have launch this project is so nearly. And i agree with you their transaction fee make me focus to them more, it is really cheap.

vivavivu

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:03:01 PM

Do they apps already released? Because I want to try and test their apps. That would be good to determine if there any bugs and vulnerable in their software?
If i don't have any wrong, they maybe don't launch their app at this time. We should have waiting their official announcement about it.
Jedie22

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:34:05 PM

Actually the socialmedia specialy the telegram group and some other socialmedia group will help each project yo grow. In the new generation the community is dependent on the given ideas and knowledge through media. So I gues social media has big contributions in many successful projects in the crypto community market.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 02:38:10 PM

if it going to be very accessible using mobile then the platform will have a lot of users, they can also attract users that are into cryptocurrencies if will can make some games just like what they are doing in their community channels.
diemquy057

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:49:35 PM

Actually the socialmedia specialy the telegram group and some other socialmedia group will help each project yo grow. In the new generation the community is dependent on the given ideas and knowledge through media. So I gues social media has big contributions in many successful projects in the crypto community market.
Privacy is key to get successful new platform today.
Both messeger and social media platforms need as more private as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: