Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:38:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS  (Read 111228 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:19:43 PM

As far as your team is experienced and can cope with the difficulties that arise during the implementation of the project.

Then it's good if the team is ready to face difficulties and challenges that there going to encountered. This will prove of how strong their foundation is that would reflect also of how the is project.

facing difficulties and challenges from a new project like this are normal, what will make them different is how they will do their best to surpass all this challenges in their project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:28:16 PM

As far as your team is experienced and can cope with the difficulties that arise during the implementation of the project.

Then it's good if the team is ready to face difficulties and challenges that there going to encountered. This will prove of how strong their foundation is that would reflect also of how the is project.

They are already in and definitely they already have planned for everything. A competitive market like in crypto space is a bit very challenging and this is why the team have some experts to handle the pressure. Also, the platform is about global marketplace which is quite a very profitable thing to hear.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:31:46 PM

Gratzio is never giving up in any aspirations or the performance functionalities, they are facing all the challeenges from the competitors and kept exploring to even new technologies that will add value for the project.

This positive attitude from the developers will surely help the project to become more popular and this will attract more serious investors, I am looking forward for more announcements from the team.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:50:04 PM

How soon can you expect the appearance of an application for IOS and Android? Will the output be simultaneous?

Usually, projects that are focusing in the development of their platform can already release a sample that can be downloaded to Android. If they can already release an App then it can help to get more investors.
in my opinion it is very convenient to use the platform in the mobile version. Moreover, developers launch versions for both Android and iOS.
Is More like a portable map with map possibly googlemap am sure is best suited to be carried around the neighborhood i think pc application here is virtually not needed 
Customization of Gratzio in PC version may does not even seem adoptable and the mobile versions can easily attract the crypto users to successfully choose a favor and proceed to execute a transaction.

Exactly, because we can always have the phone by our side and this is the reason how important to provide an app in mobile version. Moreover, the team positively know about it and they probably planned that in the future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:07:15 PM

If I do a favor on a particular user, will the amount of Gratz I receive receive be determined by the person in whom I gave the favor or can I request an amount of tokens?

OI
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:30:17 PM

Actualy,  the team and developers are very much resdy to face all the challenges in the market specialy  the issues on how to improve the project. In any project I think that the first thing that the team needs to develop first is the ability yo handle stress under pressure.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 02:55:17 PM

If I do a favor on a particular user, will the amount of Gratz I receive receive be determined by the person in whom I gave the favor or can I request an amount of tokens?

The user who requests the favor will determine the number of tokens he is willing to pay for a service.
You will be able to contact that user and negotiate the price directly before accepting the deal, but if the price is fare enough there is a possibility that someone will accept the set price right away.

Gratz.io is a Decentralized marketplace for instant person-to-person services/favors.
Get any service done for you by locals anywhere in the world. Earn cryptocurrency for doing small favors to people around you.
viettell

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:01:14 PM

A completely new project, their team working quickly full information. Gratz offers high reliability and security. I believe in the strong development of the project in the near future, people should not miss this opportunity.
Decrypto

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 03:15:20 PM

How soon can you expect the appearance of an application for IOS and Android? Will the output be simultaneous?

Usually, projects that are focusing in the development of their platform can already release a sample that can be downloaded to Android. If they can already release an App then it can help to get more investors.
in my opinion it is very convenient to use the platform in the mobile version. Moreover, developers launch versions for both Android and iOS.
Is More like a portable map with map possibly googlemap am sure is best suited to be carried around the neighborhood i think pc application here is virtually not needed 
Customization of Gratzio in PC version may does not even seem adoptable and the mobile versions can easily attract the crypto users to successfully choose a favor and proceed to execute a transaction.

All of version need improvement, but we have any announcement about they will make release of beta marketplace?
I believe beta market is necessary for testers so that we could feel and experience how the real one look like when it goes online.
I hope that developers will make an announcement about the launch of the beta version of the platform. I think many supporters will be interested in testing the platform and check it in working order.

The beta phase is also a good part where they can test how much stress will the app be able to handle. Have they already done a testnet before or maybe putting a bounty in finding bugs?
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:28:21 PM

That's not even much effor to be real. Tokens are easy to make (coins are NOT tokens), marketplaces can be made using default templates, etc
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:38:17 PM

Gratzio is never giving up in any aspirations or the performance functionalities, they are facing all the challeenges from the competitors and kept exploring to even new technologies that will add value for the project.
Naturally, they do not give up, it would be inadequate on their part, because they have a responsibility for every investor who believes in the bright future of the project. Developers constantly try to find ways to improve the project and work intensively with the community through communications such as telegram, twitter and others.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:53:01 PM

facing difficulties and challenges from a new project like this are normal, what will make them different is how they will do their best to surpass all this challenges in their project.
Agree, this difficulties that we are referring are challenges that the project and  teamd need to face. It is normal to encounter with this kind of problems.  Good thing about it is this will serve as motivation for the team and developers to strive hard and work continuosly for the improvement of the project.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:07:19 PM

I liked the project especially the developers' communication with the project participants in the telegraph, because they answer all the questions.
Yeah right, the team and all the members that involves this project is very accommodating and friendly. They answer inquiries so fast like express ways. They always cater firsts the concern and welfare of the supporters and investors. I hope they will continue they doings to reach the upper most part of this project which is the success.
Yes, this project is growing due to the active participation of the team within the community and also due to there involvement in the discussion. They also have a great marketing strategy.
Of course you are right, but if the developers arranged a free distribution, they would be able to attract a lot of attention.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:54:45 PM

The idea of a platform for the use of services will be in demand, because such services will be cheaper than the services offered by large firms.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:20:34 PM

PC platform for their apps is good for those who only have laptops and desktops. But I don't know how can they put GPS on those devices especially PC's.
You are true about the fact that most of the personal computers and desktops generally do not support the GPS.

mixelalex

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:24:18 PM

PC platform for their apps is good for those who only have laptops and desktops. But I don't know how can they put GPS on those devices especially PC's.
You are true about the fact that most of the personal computers and desktops generally do not support the GPS.
Yeah. It is true. Personally my laptop doesn't support the GPS so I had to bye new one.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:23:48 PM

Difficulties are an integral part of any project capable of competition. One thing is to face difficult circumstances, and the other is to solve them and look for non-standard ways of dealing with them, and it will already be seen the team's skill to get out of such situations.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:09:09 PM

The idea of a platform for the use of services will be in demand, because such services will be cheaper than the services offered by large firms.
Yes. This kind of features offered by this platform will surely be liked by many people as it can give instant services at anytime. But I wonder who are the people can we ask for a favor? Do they worked for this project and for this team? I hope it will be addressed so we can have an idea who are this people.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 10:24:29 PM

I cant just seem to wait for their intro vid am very positive that it will clear somethings and also it should help get them some investors around the corner

ratatat bangbang

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:46:37 PM

This positive attitude from the developers will surely help the project to become more popular and this will attract more serious investors, I am looking forward for more announcements from the team.

You are right, good attitude is very important to have in each of the team members because first thing that people will see is the people who workung on the project then the plans. Hopie the team will continue to have it and be more active and responsible in their job. I believe they will achieve their main goal which is to succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: