Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:39:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What i believe will come  (Read 3291 times)
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:20:26 AM

People need to be as positive as you are. Having negative thoughts about the price or the end of bitcoin will get you nowhere. Bitcoin is still and will be unpredictable. We do not know for sure what will happen. However, what we know for sure is that being positive will bring us good results. I hope that everyone will rely on Bitcoin and I hope that bitcoin will manage to overcome those problems surrounding it.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:11:48 AM

If everyone can now freely participate to world economy then we can really say that that is the future of saving humanity from the slaviring technique of the current system. Poor people can have their own strategy to improve their economic growth.  Hopefully someday crypto industry can established more security from the internet threats
coinoutraged

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:28:02 AM

I don't think this will come. Crypto is too complicated for too many people, and they think it's volatile. My parents are not going to use crypto to go buy something quick in the store. Most people don't have issues with banks.
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:30:40 AM

The Future will be great and we might live in a world where everything will be Crypto. We are going to be our own bank, and manege our finance ourselves, without a bank account

i Truly Believe bank will disappear completely because they do not act in the interest of people . they created money out of thin air and enslave people with debt, and credit.

The fiat system will no longer exist with the system base on debt, developed countries are technically in bankruptcy a nation cannot be sustainable with a system base on debt.
The crypto revolution is something that will be an astonishing accomplishment and replace the power of printing money from central power. this new generation will not use fiat money anymore and will have tokens in many wallets from the decentralized world

the world will not be the same anymore and everyone on the planet will have the same opportunity to participate in the global Economy.

Great spirit dude  Grin. But i don't totaly agree to your mindset that the fiat money system will be disappear in future and it will be replaced by crypto at all. If that would happen what if incase there is a massive blackout  Huh
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:41:45 AM

Banks will never disappear thats one thing for sure,thats why they are now trying to connect with cryptocurrency and i believe that there are banks now that using blockchain,and look at ripple this coin is centralized and managed by banks so they can connect in cryptoworld and will never leave behind,thats the reality and stop dreaming about banks getting lost
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:03:19 AM

Ok, if thats your faith then we will just be waiting and see how will those work in the future. All i know in the future is more advance technology, more people will involve themselves in digital currency, it would be a cashless era by then.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:20:50 AM

I do not believed that banks will be eliminated in the future if crypto will be our main currency of course the banks will upgrade and maybe it will convert it from fiat to crypto. Banks already knows how to adopt new technology and also for the future i think.
For sure Banks will adopt this technology in order for them to survive. Banks will never die even we have this kind of technology because those are backed up by the government and of course by the big businessman. We still need banks for our daily transactions and its really safe to put your money their because they are big companies even a lot of fraud are happening around the world.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:04:34 AM

That seem to happen that everything will be in crypto but the current financial system won't cut its ties to the economy. There will be fiat/digital fiat and cryptocurrencies. But only the few and strongest will remain. Banks will stay and they are not going to be kicked out of the community. They will join the revolution and forced to adopt crypto's. Though we are going to be our own bank but those banks will also upgrade.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Persiville

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:54:39 AM

That seem to happen that everything will be in crypto but the current financial system won't cut its ties to the economy. There will be fiat/digital fiat and cryptocurrencies. But only the few and strongest will remain. Banks will stay and they are not going to be kicked out of the community. They will join the revolution and forced to adopt crypto's. Though we are going to be our own bank but those banks will also upgrade.

Of course it will be, besides there is also no point on kicking out each other, because they have each advantages and disadvantages which makes them both sides of a coin. It will only depebd to people which will they choose or if they will prefer both. But mainly our economic is improving and moving forward to technology.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:07:02 AM

The Future will be great and we might live in a world where everything will be Crypto. We are going to be our own bank, and manege our finance ourselves, without a bank account

i Truly Believe bank will disappear completely because they do not act in the interest of people . they created money out of thin air and enslave people with debt, and credit.

The fiat system will no longer exist with the system base on debt, developed countries are technically in bankruptcy a nation cannot be sustainable with a system base on debt.
The crypto revolution is something that will be an astonishing accomplishment and replace the power of printing money from central power. this new generation will not use fiat money anymore and will have tokens in many wallets from the decentralized world

the world will not be the same anymore and everyone on the planet will have the same opportunity to participate in the global Economy.

I strongly believe that bitcoin will become huge amount of money in thr future is a great way my future. I think it in this way, the future of cryptocurrency is a good news. I will sure it will be great currency someday that we will use every of our lives. Bitcoin is much what we think we should wait
talenah kotang

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:47:56 PM

Not entirely the bank is negative, the bank also has a positive side, for example the bank provides loans to others in need with certain guarantees. To withdraw our digital money it requires a bank.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:08:10 PM

what if the bank adopts cryptocurrency as its currency?
whether the bank will also disappear?
I think they also have some strategies to stay competitive in finding customers, even they can adopt cryptocurrency as their official currency anytime
I disagree with banks adopting cryptocurrency. If you haven't noticed, banks are the one attacking bitcoin in whichever way they can. And most Central Banks today are totally opposing bitcoin and crypto so I don't think that they will have a sudden change of heart and will embrace crypto. Of course they have strategies, but I'm sure that strategies is not effective anymore because they know that people are slowly moving to crypto, thus they are attacking and trying to eliminate the competition because crypto has already taking a lion share of their potential billion dollars profit. So there's no love lost between banks and crypto.

I don’t think that banks consider crypto as competition. They’re just alarmed by the huge sum of money going in crypto and exchanges when it should be going to them. The banking world may be attacking crypto because for them, crypto is something that is risky and dangerous since it is foreign to them. A huge majority of the public still favor banks over the decentralization of crypto because of the safety and security so banks need not worry about losing their consumers — for now.
Angela28

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:26:58 PM

If I have positive beliefs, the energies of my beliefs that bring it will bring a lot of positive and the actions I am taking will be positive and the result will be positive as I think.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:35:02 PM

what you think is good enough and of course crypto has created a revolution in terms of finance for a goal that is equity in terms of economy. but again all authority over the financial system is in the hands of the government and as we know that the government has implemented a financial system with a tax system that must be obeyed by every society.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:52:30 PM

what you think is good enough and of course crypto has created a revolution in terms of finance for a goal that is equity in terms of economy. but again all authority over the financial system is in the hands of the government and as we know that the government has implemented a financial system with a tax system that must be obeyed by every society.
It will take  a long time processing that monetary system would be decentralized because the government will always intervene because, of taxation  issue aside from that big business player's will of course intervene and hold their ground for these.If we abolish fiat banking system is a big business that would effects and create economic turmoil.

beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:02:56 PM

A lot of the stuff mentioned seems like science fiction similar to the ones you
see in the movies. That future might actually happen I guess, with the issuance
of crypto in the world and the ongoing development and progress it's on, we
might actually experience the stuff we imagine them to be. Crypto and Banks
are the future in monetary stuff and technology will outlast everything. 
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:10:27 PM

Yeah thats true,  becuase in term of crypto currency we have to make own bank account, simalar in true bank, beacuse crypto currency has the ability to make our own crypto account and also to make our own transaction, like paying in our bills etc,
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:33:51 AM

Of course it will be, besides there is also no point on kicking out each other, because they have each advantages and disadvantages which makes them both sides of a coin. It will only depebd to people which will they choose or if they will prefer both. But mainly our economic is improving and moving forward to technology.
Crypto market side = no need to kick the current financial system.
Banking sector = they have to eliminate their competitor that has a potential to get their investors/depositors but sooner they figure out that they can't beat the system so they'll join.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:25:54 AM

I think otherwise. Banks will be around for a long time. I know banks has been fighting crytocurrency for so long now but they have yet to win. Just like the old saying, if you can't beat them, join them. I think in the near future, banks would make a slight change in their system and implement cryptocurrency in it. They would use crypto as a way for them to grow even further which is nice because once they did that, they are acknowledging the existence and the benefit of cryptoccurency.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:38:54 AM

Yes but we are already by that time because this could be happening in Year 3000 where humans are living with AI and only interact through virtual means. If somebody said to me that this will happen after 5 years or in a decade then it will definitely not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: