Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:45:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE !  (Read 4030 times)
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:28:39 PM

I do not know if the team has experience, but this is not always important. Much more important if they are engaged in a project, they will be able to assemble and launch the platform.
To start the project insufficiently just to be active and to wish his start. In that case it is necessary to employ third-party programmers and advertizing managers for achievement of success in ICO.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:44:14 PM

I do not know if the team has experience, but this is not always important. Much more important if they are engaged in a project, they will be able to assemble and launch the platform.
To start the project insufficiently just to be active and to wish his start. In that case it is necessary to employ third-party programmers and advertizing managers for achievement of success in ICO.

Your suggestion seems pretty good because it can be an effective way to make their platform better. Hiring some well experience programmers could be a very big help to the team. Also, about advertisement well it's their choice if they wanted to risk some funds because be it's the only way to disseminate their information.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:24:32 PM

Your suggestion seems pretty good because it can be an effective way to make their platform better. Hiring some well experience programmers could be a very big help to the team. Also, about advertisement well it's their choice if they wanted to risk some funds because be it's the only way to disseminate their information.
I agree with both of you, guys. Developers can't know all and at the same time actively to be engaged in advertizing and still constantly to answer users and investors, in that case will help out only hiring of third parties in the project.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:43:20 PM

Experience matter and then engagement effectively not necessarily in crypto but in their project basics and other and then a good marketing and advisor board is needed but basically i think they have solid dev so once the rest join they will make great project

Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:47:54 PM

In advantage side its very helpful if the team members are well experienced and knowledgeable about the jobs they are doing, but it's not a guarantee that the project will be successful because of that its just an additional factors. The dedication of the team and the activeness they have is a huge advantage for the project. Cooperation and perseverance, hardwork are still the best secret for the teams and project success.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:23:13 PM

Yes, hopefully the project will do some advertisements. This increases the percentage of the project trust and support. The advertisement will make the project more known and noticeable. Let's wait until further information and details will be announced.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:01:19 PM

Yes, hopefully the project will do some advertisements. This increases the percentage of the project trust and support. The advertisement will make the project more known and noticeable. Let's wait until further information and details will be announced.

Yes, advertising and marketing are needed to boost the popularity of the project and this will help to attract others to make some good investments, this is needed to fund the development.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:34:19 PM

How to participate in Token sale if what they are running are private sales? It's quite odd because they are going to do it 3 x which doesn't make sense, why not just make an ICO?

I think they are offering what called STO ( security token offering ) and this type of token is different from Utility Tokens that use to see in others projects that run public sale, When a token is classified as a security token, it  becomes subject to federal securities regulations and law, Therefore selling this security token requires following some rules.
bucketthechange

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 11:45:15 PM

Please update a white paper of your project. As there is no clear aims and objectives mentioned here. Waiting for your reply

White paper is posted in link above!
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:51:48 PM

How to participate in Token sale if what they are running are private sales? It's quite odd because they are going to do it 3 x which doesn't make sense, why not just make an ICO?

I think they are offering what called STO ( security token offering ) and this type of token is different from Utility Tokens that use to see in others projects that run public sale, When a token is classified as a security token, it  becomes subject to federal securities regulations and law, Therefore selling this security token requires following some rules.

I see, so this kind of project will go under regulations and needs to submit requirements to the governments? I am just hoping the project will run smoothly and they will reach all their plans and goals.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 12:23:38 AM

Please update a white paper of your project. As there is no clear aims and objectives mentioned here. Waiting for your reply

Hey there - you can view our whitepaper by clicking the whitepaper link at the top or you can see it here: www.token.buckettechnologies.com.  Thanks for your interest!
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 12:37:57 AM

There are a lot of tags in this project that do not set me up for it: the lack of a roadmap, there is no detailed information about the fees, the team. I hope that they will add transparency.
It's strange that the team has not yet updated this information on the site, although they should have. Because many users have already talked about this. Maybe they forgot or make a table, so that everything could be seen and understood.
I agree. They must have to provide this valuable informations so that people who have interest to joined will have an idea about the plans and goals of this project. Indeed, it is very important as this will be the basis for some people on what kind of the team of Bucket have. Hopefully, it will be updated by the team as soon as possible.
I also hope so, but unfortunately there are no news and updates. This is a great pity. We are all waiting but there is no progress from the project.

Hi everyone - this is Francine from Bucket.  We are a little new here in this space and we have been overwhelmed with the feedback we are getting.  Apologies for the slow response.  If you want to know anything about our team please visit our website www.token.buckettechnologies.com or join us on Telegram.  Now that we know how Bitcoin Talk works we can answer any specific questions here too.  Thanks for your patience as we get rolling.

As for our goal and our mission, we are accelerating humanity's transition to a cashless society by addressing a universal hassle: physical coins.  By digitizing them at the point of sale when you pay with cash, we can be the stepping stone for economies and nations who want to move to cashless.  HOpe that helps!
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:38:21 AM

Using BUCKET with this Dispatch protocol, my transactions will have very fast confirmations, but will not be charged any transaction fee? And how will the network be maintained since there will be no fees?
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 12:53:19 AM

Using BUCKET with this Dispatch protocol, my transactions will have very fast confirmations, but will not be charged any transaction fee? And how will the network be maintained since there will be no fees?

We are working with Dispatch to keep the Bucket product fee free for our users.  Also, as of right now the only element that is using blockchain/distributed ledger technology is in regards to our STO.  Our product is not 100% blockchain based.  You can learn more about the technology underlying our STO at: www.token.buckettechnologies.com
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 02:11:20 AM

We are currently offering a STO and are open currently to accredited US investors. Our token.buckettechnologies.com site has lots of info and we are in pre-sale mode.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 02:32:44 AM

The project will be fortunate. A very excellent logo, impeccable website!  Good luck devs.
yes and we are looking forward to a great bounty campaign also. and need a fruitfull marketing campaign to attact more investors

This is the only thing that's left for their plans, as for now I only see ANN thread and social media pages. It will not attract investor because its lacking of promotion.

time hasnot passed yet bud. they are doing their effort to make the project attractive.  we need to follow up them.  they are going to announce  full campagin very soon.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:45:46 AM

Do you have any idea of what the rules to be followed in order for this token to be sold? Or can you give me some example in selling this security token?
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:01:53 AM

The project will be fortunate. A very excellent logo, impeccable website!  Good luck devs.
yes and we are looking forward to a great bounty campaign also. and need a fruitfull marketing campaign to attact more investors

This is the only thing that's left for their plans, as for now I only see ANN thread and social media pages. It will not attract investor because its lacking of promotion.

time hasnot passed yet bud. they are doing their effort to make the project attractive.  we need to follow up them.  they are going to announce  full campagin very soon.
This project is just stating its way so we better not push them so hard to its progress. But the Bucket project team is doing great in adopting to the crypto currency community. Well if the team will keep up its continuous progress and developments then this project can attain and reach more achievements ahead of it.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:35:13 AM

Do you have any idea of what the rules to be followed in order for this token to be sold? Or can you give me some example in selling this security token?

I think private sale in my opinion are the investors who subscribed or already reserved  there spot long ago before the ICO sale has not even started yet.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:38:14 AM

They are conducting 3 private sales for the sale of their tokens and this is also identified as an ICO. They also have very great token distribution among the investors and others which will help them in maintaining the value of the tokens for a long time without experiencing a huge dump as most of the ICOs have experienced until.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: