Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:56:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE !  (Read 4030 times)
bucketthechange

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:59:36 PM

Is your trademark legit? I mean, where did you apply for that? Where are your operations based?

Yes and our company is located in the greater L.A. area with offices in North West Arkansas and team members in Washington DC, Singapore and Hong Kong. This is Ian from Bucket. Let me know if there are any other questions!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:04:35 PM

I haven't absolutely understood the system of collecting ICO in this project, 33 million dollars are planned to bring together all, but words it isn't told about rounds or pre-ICO, also I don't see anything about soft cap and hard cap, explain somebody please.

Thank you so much for your question. This is Ian from Bucket and I am happy to help. Our soft cap is 33m and our hard cap is 50m. We have three points of entry for the STO and currently are welcoming investment from accredited investors. For our Security Token Offering (STO) which of course is powered and empowered by blockchain technology, we are offering a Bucket token in three private sales, the first one is live now.  Our first tranche of raise is for $1MM and we are quickly closing this round.  Each private sale offers a decreasing discount on the token.  We chose to fundraise through an STO because we are dedicated to a transparent, real-time, democratic and most importantly SEC regulated process.  We are open to US accredited investors, which is 3rd party verified, for our Reg-D offering and we also have a Reg-S offering for foreign investors.  You can learn more about our STO at: www.token.buckettechnologies.com

As I visited the site, you can see that their is only a 3 private sale rounds, meaning their is no ICO that would happen based from what I understand. Also, about the discount, it will be a first come first serve basis.
Yes, and i see that they have supply a huge amount of coin, approximately 15 billions. It is so big for sold out and reached $30 millions, even the price is so cheap $.1 per each.
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:08:24 PM

I haven't absolutely understood the system of collecting ICO in this project, 33 million dollars are planned to bring together all, but words it isn't told about rounds or pre-ICO, also I don't see anything about soft cap and hard cap, explain somebody please.

Hello! This is Ian from Bucket. Our soft cap is 33m and our hard cap is 50 m. We are offering three rounds. For our Security Token Offering (STO) which of course is powered and empowered by blockchain technology, we are offering a Bucket token in three private sales, the first one is live now.  Our first tranche of raise is for $1MM and we are quickly closing this round.  Each private sale offers a decreasing discount on the token.  We chose to fundraise through an STO because we are dedicated to a transparent, real-time, democratic and most importantly SEC regulated process.  We are open to US accredited investors, which is 3rd party verified, for our Reg-D offering and we also have a Reg-S offering for foreign investors.  You can learn more about our STO at: www.token.buckettechnologies.com
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:11:06 PM

I know the team member & developers are working hard & That's why everyone prase them.because they made the idea of project is so innovative that it need congratulation  
Bucket project potential only speaks every investor choose ultimately there is nothing to deal with praising as their team activities plays a major role in the crypto community that will automatically bring the good will added to the project.
it's a big way to get some serious amount of features to this project. & this will lead to a great project.Investors will join here to be part of a unique project  
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:12:01 PM

I didn't read the whole thread but opening page gave me enough information to be direct to the point. It seems that fund raising has not started yet as token distribution is planned for October or at the successful reaching of funding. Non accredited investors are not allowed so we have to wait to become part of this project once it is available on exchanges. Since it is security token will not be problem to take it on big exchanges ?
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:12:54 PM

Hello! This is Ian from Bucket. Our soft cap is 33m and our hard cap is 50 m. We are offering three rounds. For our Security Token Offering (STO) which of course is powered and empowered by blockchain technology, we are offering a Bucket token in three private sales, the first one is live now.  Our first tranche of raise is for $1MM and we are quickly closing this round.  Each private sale offers a decreasing discount on the token.  We chose to fundraise through an STO because we are dedicated to a transparent, real-time, democratic and most importantly SEC regulated process.  We are open to US accredited investors, which is 3rd party verified, for our Reg-D offering and we also have a Reg-S offering for foreign investors.  You can learn more about our STO at: www.token.buckettechnologies.com
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:19:23 PM

This project is kind of interesting, and it comes to caught me in the eye. The Bucket project has a good Ann thread. And additionally, the Bucket shows the project team working behind this. Well, this may come to add attraction for the people as to gain the trust of the crowd too. I will stay tuned to this project and let's see what might happen to this project.
The time has not yet passed for us to draw conclusions about the work of the team, I think it is too early to talk about the results of the work
Indeed. You cannot just tell the conclusion about the project because this project is still new, there's a lot of improvement that they have to take.

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket. Would love to get your insights on what information is missing and how you would like us to supply more? We want to make sure this community is informed!
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:27:46 PM

What kind of documentation will be required in order to get approved as accredited investor ? For example lot of people have lot of investing experience specially in this space of tokenized new type of investment but are self-accredited. Would they qualify and also don't you think soft cap of $ 33 millions is way too high ?
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:37:38 PM

Well, I've seen the latest video of their platform and yes it is so simple to understand because we/you have the choice of what you want to do with the change. This is the link where I've seen the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJxjZKIDxXA.

I've seen the usability of their POS. It's easy to use and no hassle when it comes to transactions. Is the all in the video already working or just an prototype?

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket. We do not have our own POS but we integrate into existing POS system. Our goal is to be a button on existing POS systems and our path is towards the full integration of our API into those existing systems.
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:39:46 PM

What kind of documentation will be required in order to get approved as accredited investor ? For example lot of people have lot of investing experience specially in this space of tokenized new type of investment but are self-accredited. Would they qualify and also don't you think soft cap of $ 33 millions is way too high ?

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket. Thanks for your question about accredited investors. Below is the information on that. We believe our soft cap is reasonable and we hope to hit it if not exceed. Let me know if you have any other questions!

The offering is open to “accredited investors” which include the following:

Any bank, as defined in Section 3(a)(2) of the Securities Act, or any savings and loan association or other institution defined in Section 3(a)(5)(A) of the Securities Act; any broker-dealer registered pursuant to Section 15 of the Exchange Act; any insurance company, as defined in Section 2(13) of the Securities Act; any investment company registered under the Investment Company Act of 1940 or a business development company, as defined in Section 2(a)(48) of that Act; any Small Business Investment Company licensed by the United States Small Business Administration under Section 301(c) or (d) of the Small Business Investment Act of 1958; any plan established and maintained by a state, its political subdivisions or any agency or instrumentality of a state or its political subdivisions for the benefit of its employees, if such plan has total assets in excess of $5,000,000;

Any private business development company as defined in Section 202(a)(22) of the Investment Advisors Act of 1940;
Any organization described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, any corporation, Massachusetts or similar business trust, or company, not formed for the specific purpose of acquiring the Common Stock, with total assets in excess of $5,000,000; Any director or executive officer of the Company;

Any natural person whose individual net worth, or joint net worth with that person’s spouse, exclusive of the value of the person’s primary residence net of any mortgage debt and other liens, at the time of his or her purchase exceeds $1,000,000;

Any natural person who had an individual income in excess of $200,000, or joint income with that person’s spouse in excess of $300,000, in each of the two most recent years and who reasonably expects to reach the same income level in the current year;

Any trust with total assets in excess of $5,000,000, not formed for the specific purpose of acquiring the Common Stock, whose purchase is directed by a sophisticated person as described in Rule 506(b)(2)(ii) of Regulation D; or

Any entity all of whose equity owners are accredited investors.
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:41:12 PM

I didn't read the whole thread but opening page gave me enough information to be direct to the point. It seems that fund raising has not started yet as token distribution is planned for October or at the successful reaching of funding. Non accredited investors are not allowed so we have to wait to become part of this project once it is available on exchanges. Since it is security token will not be problem to take it on big exchanges ?

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket. Yes, that is correct. Those who are unaccredited have to wait for the exchanges. I wanted to supply some information on what we mean by accredited investors. The offering is open to “accredited investors” which include the following:

Any bank, as defined in Section 3(a)(2) of the Securities Act, or any savings and loan association or other institution defined in Section 3(a)(5)(A) of the Securities Act; any broker-dealer registered pursuant to Section 15 of the Exchange Act; any insurance company, as defined in Section 2(13) of the Securities Act; any investment company registered under the Investment Company Act of 1940 or a business development company, as defined in Section 2(a)(48) of that Act; any Small Business Investment Company licensed by the United States Small Business Administration under Section 301(c) or (d) of the Small Business Investment Act of 1958; any plan established and maintained by a state, its political subdivisions or any agency or instrumentality of a state or its political subdivisions for the benefit of its employees, if such plan has total assets in excess of $5,000,000;

Any private business development company as defined in Section 202(a)(22) of the Investment Advisors Act of 1940;
Any organization described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, any corporation, Massachusetts or similar business trust, or company, not formed for the specific purpose of acquiring the Common Stock, with total assets in excess of $5,000,000; Any director or executive officer of the Company;

Any natural person whose individual net worth, or joint net worth with that person’s spouse, exclusive of the value of the person’s primary residence net of any mortgage debt and other liens, at the time of his or her purchase exceeds $1,000,000;

Any natural person who had an individual income in excess of $200,000, or joint income with that person’s spouse in excess of $300,000, in each of the two most recent years and who reasonably expects to reach the same income level in the current year;

Any trust with total assets in excess of $5,000,000, not formed for the specific purpose of acquiring the Common Stock, whose purchase is directed by a sophisticated person as described in Rule 506(b)(2)(ii) of Regulation D; or

vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:42:24 PM

Well, I've seen the latest video of their platform and yes it is so simple to understand because we/you have the choice of what you want to do with the change. This is the link where I've seen the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJxjZKIDxXA.

I've seen the usability of their POS. It's easy to use and no hassle when it comes to transactions. Is the all in the video already working or just an prototype?

Why do they even have a POS since they should ideally just release just a software and make it compatible with multiple systems and OSes IMO

Hi, this is Jenny from Bucket. We currently integrate our API into existing POS systems. The goal is to onboard as many POS systems as possible and become a universal button at the point of sale. We are not creating a new POS for our product but are building relationships with systems to be an integrated part of their POS. Does this help? Let me know if there are any other questions!
So we can have POS system only with Bucket wallet right? This sound is make i feeling convenient for our community when want hold crypto currency. Bucket look like shares?
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:42:59 PM

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket!

We have a KYC and SAFT and are happy to send those to anyone interested. Check out our token.buckettechnologies.com for more information. And we hope to hit our soft cap if not exceed. Below is some info on accredited investors and what that looks like. Let me know if you have any questions.

The offering is open to “accredited investors” which include the following:

bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:45:56 PM

No updates and project administrators are active. I do not know how you can trust your funds to such a team.
Project needs a big strategy not a big team. They are trying hard  . should give them time when the full project will come investors will invest . without full information no one gonna invest. Don't worry
In this case, the team should provide us with all necessary information about the project as soon as possible. Because they can lose a lot of supporters.
I agree. They must have to provide it so that more people will be here to joined and supports the project. Although they are actively answering some concerns here, but still not enough to convinced more people. I hope they will consider it and make this community a good to follow.

Hi - Francine from Bucket here - I agree that this project needs a well tuned strategy and a good team surrounding it.  Bucket is really lucky to have a great team of investors, advisers and fans to move our product and our STO forward.  I have posted in the past regarding updates but here is a repost:

Our Bucket product which is not entirely built on blockchain will be available in our two pilot programs: Northwest Arkansas in the United States and Singapore launching this year. The Bucket product is a software platform which integrates with retailers' existing POS systems to digitize their coin change.  Our mission is to accelerate humanity's transition to a digital economy and we believe that sweeping physical coins due back to you into a digital and secure Bucket account is the best stepping stone to going cashless.  You can learn about our product at: www.buckettechnologies.com  you can also see how the Bucket product works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9PSpx5tcDs&feature=youtu.be

For our Security Token Offering (STO) which of course is powered and empowered by blockchain technology, we are offering a Bucket token in three private sales, the first one is live now.  Our first tranche of raise is for $1MM and we are quickly closing this round.  Each private sale offers a decreasing discount on the token.  We chose to fundraise through an STO because we are dedicated to a transparent, real-time, democratic and most importantly SEC regulated process.  We are open to US accredited investors, which is 3rd party verified, for our Reg-D offering and we also have a Reg-S offering for foreign investors.  You can learn more about our STO at: www.token.buckettechnologies.com

In regards to strategy:

> End user adoption and engagement - a full online/offline marketing strategy and tactics including in-app promotions to "fill your bucket" and have "power buckets" during specific days or for specific users
> We are working with Bounty 0x to map out our bounty campaign.  We also have some exciting news regarding another cashout option which will include cryptocurrency.  Stay tuned!

Hope that helps!
Thank for their useful information and fast response. I really hope we can gain more and more successful with Bucket team effort.

Pretty big improvements and developments from the team. But still its lacking because of the whitepapers that is not yet released for the public. Hopefully this week, We will see that they will add and update it for the sake of the members and its potential investors.

Thanks for the kind comments about our goals and team. This is Ian from Bucket. Just wondering if you have downloaded our white paper from our token.buckettechnologies.com site? Our white paper is there and current. Let me know if you have any questions!

bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 08:15:18 PM

Using BUCKET with this Dispatch protocol, my transactions will have very fast confirmations, but will not be charged any transaction fee? And how will the network be maintained since there will be no fees?

Dispatch? Do you mean they will be working with bucket project? This is a good news then. I want to learn more about the project. I didn't know that there is a new development.

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket. The answer is yes, Bucket is using the Dispatch platform. We are thrilled to be working the team at Dispatch and are thankful for their hard work in helping us launch our product.

The Bucket platform will used the Dispatch technology it is because of its unique features. It has no transaction fees due to its unique DAPoS consensus algorithm. I can't explain it specifically because I myself still trying to understand more about the system of how really this works.

It's a wise choice for a new project that is going to enter the crypto space, as you are already aware. The Ethereum BLockchain is now experiencing a massive transaction congestion. This is the chance for Dispatch Labs to show their potential.
[/quotYeah there has been some problems in blockchain of Etherum from last few days so many of people tired of it and do their investment into the other coins. So if the developrs will use perfect strategy then they can attract more and more investeros very easily nowdays.e]

bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 08:16:41 PM

Pretty big improvements and developments from the team. But still its lacking because of the whitepapers that is not yet released for the public. Hopefully this week, We will see that they will add and update it for the sake of the members and its potential investors.
Yes, the project is getting huge interest from the community but most of the people are in the wait of whitepapers as an attractive and informative whitepaper has a very great positive effect on the development and promotion of the project and its community.

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket. Our white paper is available on our token.buckettechnologies.com site. You can go there and download the white paper and all relevant info related to the token sale. Please let me know if you have any more questions!

I do not understand, why do you say that people are waiting for a whitepaper? The developers have already provided us with this document and you can read it here on the first page or on the official website of the project.
Yeah, they usually need to read the whitepaper first before goin' to invest so that's why they have to read the whitepaper.
Or we can joinned their livestream today, if i don't have any mistake. And we can understand more by make question to the team via this livestream.
Agreed, but maybe some people prefer reading because sometimes its easier for them to understand rather than the video, well I think checking both is better.

I disagree with you people prefer to have a short and concise video presentation about the project. Grey won't be joining if they don't know the concept of a project.
You have your point, but as I said that "some" people prefer reading, because they might need more info in the white papers, But still both is worth checking.
Agree, since the project don't have exact target audience they need to do both the writing and vedio presentations, because some are okay with only writings because they are kore preferable on that. While some also want vedio presentation because they are visually impaired people they love something to watch they understand things when its forms of vedio. So I suggest do bith for the aafe move.

Everyone should be able to do some reading and if some are too lazy to do that I recommend they don't participate in this asset class.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:22:49 PM

Seems like it's a working prototype one, you can download it directly from the YouTube and hope you can enjoy the platform without issues.
I went to a link to the YouTube channel, but I did not find any reference for downloading the platform. Or did I misunderstand something? Tell me where to download the working version.

Thanks so much for your interest in our product. This is Ian from Bucket. We currently shooting for an August date for the download of the app. We are launching in North West Arkansas and Singapore to begin with, so by August we hope to have the app running and ready for use in these locations. Anyone at that point will be able to download the app yet it will be only functional with vendors in two locations. Then the goal is a global roll out from there. Thanks for your question. Let me know if I can help any other way.
Having an initial launching and a beta product running o is a great achievement of the project I am sure that this will attract a huge number of investors towards the project.

Yes you're right a little success in a project is a big help to maintain the trust of the supporters and also in attracting new investors who loves to invest bucket project. I am sure with that move shows that the team are doing actively their job and doing their best as they can to make the project better and successful.
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 08:23:50 PM

Yes, the project is getting huge interest from the community but most of the people are in the wait of whitepapers as an attractive and informative whitepaper has a very great positive effect on the development and promotion of the project and its community.
I do not understand, why do you say that people are waiting for a whitepaper? The developers have already provided us with this document and you can read it here on the first page or on the official website of the project.
Yeah, they usually need to read the whitepaper first before goin' to invest so that's why they have to read the whitepaper.
Or we can joinned their livestream today, if i don't have any mistake. And we can understand more by make question to the team via this livestream.
Agreed, but maybe some people prefer reading because sometimes its easier for them to understand rather than the video, well I think checking both is better.

I disagree with you people prefer to have a short and concise video presentation about the project. Grey won't be joining if they don't know the concept of a project.
You have your point, but as I said that "some" people prefer reading, because they might need more info in the white papers, But still both is worth checking.
Agree, since the project don't have exact target audience they need to do both the writing and vedio presentations, because some are okay with only writings because they are kore preferable on that. While some also want vedio presentation because they are visually impaired people they love something to watch they understand things when its forms of vedio. So I suggest do bith for the aafe move.

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket. We are going to be using a variety of mediums to share about our product at STO. These will include written, graphic images, info graphics, and of course video content. Stay tuned to all our social platforms for continued roll outs of marketing tools relevant to our product.
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 08:31:10 PM

Using BUCKET with this Dispatch protocol, my transactions will have very fast confirmations, but will not be charged any transaction fee? And how will the network be maintained since there will be no fees?

Dispatch? Do you mean they will be working with bucket project? This is a good news then. I want to learn more about the project. I didn't know that there is a new development.

This is Ian from Bucket! We are definitely working with Dispatch and building on their platform. We are thrilled about this partnership. Let me know if you have any questions!

The Bucket platform will used the Dispatch technology it is because of its unique features. It has no transaction fees due to its unique DAPoS consensus algorithm. I can't explain it specifically because I myself still trying to understand more about the system of how really this works.

It's a wise choice for a new project that is going to enter the crypto space, as you are already aware. The Ethereum BLockchain is now experiencing a massive transaction congestion. This is the chance for Dispatch Labs to show their potential.
[/quotYeah there has been some problems in blockchain of Etherum from last few days so many of people tired of it and do their investment into the other coins. So if the developrs will use perfect strategy then they can attract more and more investeros very easily nowdays.e]

bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 08:43:59 PM

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket. You can access our white paper at token.buckettechnologies.com. Please let me know if you have any trouble downloading. Thanks!

Everyone should be able to do some reading and if some are too lazy to do that I recommend they don't participate in this asset class.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: