Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:46:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE !  (Read 4030 times)
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:41:51 PM

I have read in the telegram chat of Bucket that the team are working with another platform which is Dispatch Lab. It means that this project is already acknowledged and appreciated by the other companies. I will keep looking for the new updates and progress of this project since it is interesting and new.
Something I did not see this, they do not say on the website that the partners are the project you indicated. Could you give a link to this partner, what would I check?

So the same team are doing two project at a time? This would be so much in their hand. I hope there will be no problem occur on the future.
It is always better to read the complete information about Bucket, understand their objectives along with the workflow and complete analysis will give the knowledge where we can even have a vision with information to take the right decision.
If you mean investments, then it is unambiguously necessary to study the project in detail, at all not to allow superficiality as any missed detail can become a fatal flaw at an investment in a product.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:54:11 PM

I think that the community of this great project is still increasing at a high rate and that's a good new for the project.

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 10:45:03 PM

So as I know in this tokens if you invest and buy some tokens after the ICO. Can you profit from it instantly if the ICO is successful right? How about if the ICO sale did not reach the minimum cap?

Why not sure you can get profit once it hit pass the ico price and there is possibility of getting bonus for early buyers but assuming you are supporting the project then i guess you will earn more for holding based on coin features listed

Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:21:20 PM

I understand correctly that the number of tokens will be limited? I like this project at the moment only this.
All the information in detail is written in white papers and have successfully published, we can read and analyse by our own as all dev team took responsibility by providing all the official information.
To information it is provided really much, I agree with you, I think that each interested will be able to find the project something for himself after acquaintance and will become interested in the project.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:41:08 PM

Bucket is very longterm investment, honestly. And noone can make sure that they will have good growth at this time. 10 years have a lot of changing for our crypto world.
Its a demarit i guess because no one can contribute to this project and wait for long time for benefit.so please think about it & change the time
More tenure may turn the users expectations off that can be minimized to a lesser period also there was more level of balancing aspirations required to be build along with the active communication with the participants.
We still need keep observing about this project more and more. And i think they will changing their roadmap for suitable this situation.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:54:11 PM

Bucket is very longterm investment, honestly. And noone can make sure that they will have good growth at this time. 10 years have a lot of changing for our crypto world.
Its a demarit i guess because no one can contribute to this project and wait for long time for benefit.so please think about it & change the time
More tenure may turn the users expectations off that can be minimized to a lesser period also there was more level of balancing aspirations required to be build along with the active communication with the participants.
We still need keep observing about this project more and more. And i think they will changing their roadmap for suitable this situation.
I totally agree with you, after some months, even several years more, we will have the right answer for Bucket will be worthy project for invest or not.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:28:56 AM

So as I know in this tokens if you invest and buy some tokens after the ICO. Can you profit from it instantly if the ICO is successful right? How about if the ICO sale did not reach the minimum cap?

That is still depend on how you handle your token on how wise you are. That is ehy you should be quick and alert. I think they will return a the money if they didn't reach the soft cap or extend the date.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:25:08 AM

In what i have experience, you can earn from it and also it will depend on your decision. If you think you will earn more by holding and by believing that this will be much successful in the future then you should hold for more than a month. Else you should sell as soon as possible.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:13:44 AM

The softcap will be the basis if the projrct will continue or not so the answer to your question is no softcap no project. Even if Im positive that they will hit the min cap.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:33:37 AM

Is it planned to hold an airdrop in the future? I think this is a well-known marketing move that allows attracting invetors
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:35:40 AM

Is it planned to hold an airdrop in the future? I think this is a well-known marketing move that allows attracting invetors
I have not seen any information about him. But if the decision was not made, then they consider it inappropriate.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:34:46 AM

Well this is a good move if the team want to attract more impression and traffic to the site. Not a bad idea anyway if they will launch airdrop campaign.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:38:01 AM

That is still depend on how you handle your token on how wise you are. That is ehy you should be quick and alert. I think they will return a the money if they didn't reach the soft cap or extend the date.

I agree with you, you are the one who keep your tokens so its up to you how you manage and handle your token. Being alert in this community is highly needed in order to gain extra profit and in order your token will not be wasted. This is what we called keeping in touch to the member of the team and always wait to their updates.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:42:39 AM

One of the main questions for any project is where to take large investors and how to make it so that they decide to invest in the project, what are you going to do?
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 08:55:18 AM

One of the main questions for any project is where to take large investors and how to make it so that they decide to invest in the project, what are you going to do?

If they can provide some explanation and the benefits if you join the ICO sale from live interview or video presentation from the team. Then it will potentially attract people to visit and see what this site can offer them good.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
GussyBang

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:20:26 AM

If they can provide some explanation and the benefits if you join the ICO sale from live interview or video presentation from the team. Then it will potentially attract people to visit and see what this site can offer them good.
Usually people are not interested if they just explain the benefits of joining the ICO because it is just a basic marketing strategy.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:30:52 AM

Airdrop is a very good strategy to interest more people to participate but yet they take their decision themselves about the airdrop later.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:55:43 AM

Airdrop is a very good strategy to interest more people to participate but yet they take their decision themselves about the airdrop later.
Well its not bad to have an airdrop since its mostly used in promoting projects, But if they think its not needed and decide not to then we have to accept it try other strategies.

hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:33:16 AM

Well its not bad to have an airdrop since its mostly used in promoting projects, But if they think its not needed and decide not to then we have to accept it try other strategies.
I agree that it is not really bad for this Bucket project to launched its airdrop campaign to the community, especially now that there are lots of people looking for different kinds of airdrop. If the team will be able to have an airdrop it will surely a good strategy to attract more people and continues its promotion to the crypto community.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:39:00 AM

I am interested in the matter and I too not against that this event has taken place as it is always pleasant to be a part of the project and to receive a few tokens free of charge. I think here many such. In exchange we as much as possible will try to support the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: