Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:00:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE !  (Read 4030 times)
bucketthechange

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 10:24:45 PM

What is going with the project's apparent and current goals and how is the team working on that?

Hi - Francine from Bucket here - great question.  Our current goals are to launch the Bucket product and begin our pilot program in Northwest Arkansas.  We plan on accomplishing this goal (we are so close to being live) by working diligently to submit a product to Google Play and the Apple App store so we can turn on our retailers and our product is live.  There are some marketing components with that of course, we have created a pipeline of good will and brand awareness in the area so that people have been waiting for our product to launch (it's a great place to be!) 

With our STO, we hope to fill our first tranche of raise which offers a 60% discount on the token.  Each successive tranche of raise equals a smaller discount on the token.  We plan on accomplishing this by launching a bounty campaign and we have great traction with our token advisor, The Bureau in SF (www.bureau.is) who is introducing us to interested investors in the crypto space.

I hope that helps!  I'm here to answer any other questions you may have.   

Good work on the fast response and report from the team BUCKET. Hey I love your news about the apps  for google play and apple App, you are planning to introduces to us soon. More improvements and good news to hear!

Great admin of bucket here is an active answering all the quires of the members and investors. But admin is there plan to launch a signature campaign that will be paid in BTC? Or any bounty campaign.

We are currently in dialogue about the launch of our Bounty and more information will be coming soon. Please check back in with me. Ian from Bucket.

I would like to thank the team and the admin for the information that they are sharing and reverting to the queries of the genuine community members.
Yes, this is a very important thing to all the supports and investors of the projects they are very active on most of the social media platform and answering all the quires about the project to the interested peoples.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 10:26:01 PM

What is going with the project's apparent and current goals and how is the team working on that?

Hi - Francine from Bucket here - great question.  Our current goals are to launch the Bucket product and begin our pilot program in Northwest Arkansas.  We plan on accomplishing this goal (we are so close to being live) by working diligently to submit a product to Google Play and the Apple App store so we can turn on our retailers and our product is live.  There are some marketing components with that of course, we have created a pipeline of good will and brand awareness in the area so that people have been waiting for our product to launch (it's a great place to be!) 

With our STO, we hope to fill our first tranche of raise which offers a 60% discount on the token.  Each successive tranche of raise equals a smaller discount on the token.  We plan on accomplishing this by launching a bounty campaign and we have great traction with our token advisor, The Bureau in SF (www.bureau.is) who is introducing us to interested investors in the crypto space.

Good work on the fast response and report from the team BUCKET. Hey I love your news about the apps  for google play and apple App, you are planning to introduces to us soon. More improvements and good news to hear!

Great admin of bucket here is an active answering all the quires of the members and investors. But admin is there plan to launch a signature campaign that will be paid in BTC? Or any bounty campaign.

Thanks so much for your kind words! Ian from Bucket!

We are currently in dialogue about the launch of our Bounty and more information will be coming soon. Please check back in with me. Ian from Bucket.

I would like to thank the team and the admin for the information that they are sharing and reverting to the queries of the genuine community members.
Yes, this is a very important thing to all the supports and investors of the projects they are very active on most of the social media platform and answering all the quires about the project to the interested peoples.
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 10:27:34 PM

The project itself is not bad, but unfortunately, I could not find enough information about the developers, related to their work before.

This project to me is interesting but they need to be more transparent to get more trust and support from investors. They should provide detailed information about the team members.

I agree. Transparency will difinitely give plus factors for the project and to be acknowledge by the investors. Perhaps, they need to upgrade also their website since it is not very attractive to the people I think. But I'm still hoping for the goodness of the platform because they have a good purpose here.

Transparency from the team really plays a vital role on their ICO. I'm expecting their doing the tasks needed to cater all the investors and supporters of this platform.

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket. We are all about transparency and want to answer any and all questions you have, so please address here. I am here and happy to help.
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 10:29:09 PM

Hello what is the status of the bucket coins now? Are there any good news and developments from the team? Did they found sponsors?

Hello, this is Ian from Bucket. We are currently in our early round for STO investment. At the end of our three rounds we will have our TGE and issue tokens. Currently we are welcoming investment from US accredited investors and seeking to have as many conversations as possible. We are signing up vendors as we speak and near end of development of our app. Exciting things are ahead and we are looking for investors who believe in the dream and vision of our company. Please let me know if you have any specific questions.
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 10:31:49 PM

How often are investors interested in a project in which there is not enough information about the project? Is it possible to count on success in this case?
In this case, most likely not. I also begin to doubt a little, because they should have already updated the information, but it's been a long time and no one has updated it. So it's not so important to them.
it seems the team is not very worried about their image. They must understand that they can lose a lot of their supporters, if they do not talk about their plans or about the work done.
Completely agree with you, you can not so throw and do not update anything. Then you will not get any profit, let alone pay off your costs that were made to launch the project.
It's hard to tell about the future of this project as the team are not much giving some sort of important informations about the current status and the progress that they have achieved. Perhaps, time will only knows about the outcomed on this and I'm just hoping that it will be good and worthy.

For me it is really important that the team is active and giving us more updates about the current status of this project so that more and more investors are going to invest if they will find that the team is doing their best to make it successful.
Actually we have all the same sentiments, but let us also view the other side. We might missing something or misiinterpretting things.  I know for the fact that the project have slowly updates since last few weeks but let's  be fair enough. The might busy right now on some important stuff. Let's wait adn give time one more chance and prove their goals and plans for the project.

Hi everyone! Ian from Bucket here. I am here and open to answer any and all questions related to our company, progress and team. Please know we are working diligently to finish completion of our product as well we currently signing up vendors. With a lunch on the horizon we are thrilled to welcome investors who believe in the vision. If there are relevant pieces of data missing, please ask me any questions and I am happy to answer. Thank you!
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 10:32:52 PM

How often are investors interested in a project in which there is not enough information about the project? Is it possible to count on success in this case?
In this case, most likely not. I also begin to doubt a little, because they should have already updated the information, but it's been a long time and no one has updated it. So it's not so important to them.
it seems the team is not very worried about their image. They must understand that they can lose a lot of their supporters, if they do not talk about their plans or about the work done.

Ian from Bucket here. Thanks for your feedback. Can you direct any specific questions about our company and progress to me and I will happily answer. Thank you!

Completely agree with you, you can not so throw and do not update anything. Then you will not get any profit, let alone pay off your costs that were made to launch the project.
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 10:35:02 PM

Exactly true, their main source of fundings is the investors and supporters they need to update all their plans and futuristic goals in order for them to be keep in tact.
I hope in the near future the team of developers will still appear here with news about their work on the project. This will be a useful update.
but it seems like giving updates is not their main priority as of now, i hope they are just focusing in development and making partnerships and not slacking off because of the kind of market that we have.

Hi, Ian from Bucket here. Just wondering if there are any particular questions I can answer for you? Anything related to Bucket, let me here it, and I will get you the answer promptly. Thanks!
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 10:37:37 PM

It's hard to tell about the future of this project as the team are not much giving some sort of important informations about the current status and the progress that they have achieved. Perhaps, time will only knows about the outcomed on this and I'm just hoping that it will be good and worthy.

For me it is really important that the team is active and giving us more updates about the current status of this project so that more and more investors are going to invest if they will find that the team is doing their best to make it successful.
Actually we have all the same sentiments, but let us also view the other side. We might missing something or misiinterpretting things.  I know for the fact that the project have slowly updates since last few weeks but let's  be fair enough. The might busy right now on some important stuff. Let's wait adn give time one more chance and prove their goals and plans for the project.

Hi everyone, Ian from Bucket here. I would love to answer any and all questions related to Bucket, so please direct them here. Our team is diligently finishing development and acquiring vendors. We are earnestly seeking investment as well, so please let me know any questions you have related to our STO. Thanks! Here to help!
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 10:44:36 PM

At the early stage of the project, perhaps the team correctly distributed the funds. The most important thing is that the team, in the future, clearly adhere to its road map and perform all tasks.
Is still in early stage to talk about their roadmap and co and i think they are moving quite nicely and their response here is quite great for their team i think They are really active so i hope we get updated the good news soon

As I know there are still people who are waiting for the team to update the whitepapers that they promise. That one will have a big effect on the potential investors who are interested to be part of these project.
As it seems to me such actions from the developers should not be expected, due to the fact that the whitepaper is so great in my opinion and does not require any drastic changes.  Another thing roadmap, with it easier.

Thanks for the kind words. For those who are interested in investing, please check out our token website token.buckettechnologies.com for further information. I am here to engage questions as well. My name is Ian and I am with Bucket! Thanks!
very nice Ian. Tell me, what is the minimum amount for which I can purchase tokens on your site? And how long will the sales of tokens last?

Thanks for your question. The amount minimum is 25k, and the sale goes into the end of the year. We are currently open to talking to accredited investors who want to come in at possibly a different amount. We would just need to have a discussion and include some people. Let me know if you want to have a further conversation!
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 10:47:31 PM

I liked the project, but I am disappointed that this project is not a new idea for a long time and I hope that the developers themselves will add something of their own.
Yeah you are right and I didn't found any information related to bounty programme so I hope the devlopers will soon announce all information related to bounty programme. This bounty programme will help to attract more investeros and also helps in increase the popularity of project.
I totally agree with you that having bounties will be a useful matter for every crypto project but we need also to consider that it's not easy to conduct it because there are some regulations that needs to be fix first. Perhaps, what we can do for now is to wait for the team to announced it.

Hi, Ian from Bucket here. We are currently in dialogue about how to utilize a bounty that is inline with all regulations. More info is coming soon! Let me know if you have any questions!
jenny218

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:48:53 PM

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:03:36 PM

Is it planned to add languages to your site? It is informative, but it's bad when you can not choose a language.
No there is opportunity for the language change in the site.As it is a developing platform,they are working in many things.so you can wait for this change 

it will be just like wasting resource and money on something that is not necessary at this stage, Their apps are in English, so at the end of day even if the website was in other languages you will need English.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:04:12 PM

Maybe they have there own priorities aside from this. We will jist have to wait for further updates about this case because I know they will just an enough time to process everything.
That aspiration could meet all the expectations as they are foussing on the new attributes evolving to the new versions that adds a standard for the project to reach to the next level.
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:07:22 PM

Thanks so much for your kind words! Ian from Bucket!

Here to help however we can! Ian from Bucket!
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:23:03 PM

Is it planned to add languages to your site? It is informative, but it's bad when you can not choose a language.
No there is opportunity for the language change in the site.As it is a developing platform,they are working in many things.so you can wait for this change 
Yeah as i think they said that they like to dedicate their time and work on the project as slow as possible for better optimizations so i think is better we let them take their time

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket. Currently we are developing our app and have a soon launch. We are gathering vendors in North West Arkansas and a roll out form there. We are rolling out our app in singapore, so yes the app will be in multiple languages as stages of development continue. Please let me know if you have any questions!
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:31:18 PM

Project whitepapers seems interesting with the definite ideas as the plans are completely legit to meet the possibilities however a better presentations are even highly essential which plays a key role.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:42:29 PM

How about the global partners and their details accordingly is there any private investors at the backend as that adds a value for the project.
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 12:02:16 AM

I doubt if tha fine with the team. They make sacrifice to build up the good relationships with the supporters. I am not sure what is really going on with the team and developers  but I am very hopeful that everything will be fine and questions will be answered and well adress.

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket. Happy to engage any questions you may have. I will be here so please engage!
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 12:03:20 AM

Exactly true, their main source of fundings is the investors and supporters they need to update all their plans and futuristic goals in order for them to be keep in tact.
I hope in the near future the team of developers will still appear here with news about their work on the project. This will be a useful update.

Hi, Ian from Bucket here. Just want to give relevant updates as requested. Can you let me know what are you specifically interested in? Dev? STO? Just want to direct answers in the most specific way. Thank you!

but it seems like giving updates is not their main priority as of now, i hope they are just focusing in development and making partnerships and not slacking off because of the kind of market that we have.
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 12:07:15 AM

How about the global partners and their details accordingly is there any private investors at the backend as that adds a value for the project.

Thanks so much for your interest in Bucket. We have information about our investors located her http://buckettechnologies.com/about-us/, and we are currently recruiting those interesting in investing who are US accredited investors. Let me know if you have any specific questions and how I can be of service! Thanks-Ian from Bucket.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: