Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:18:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE !  (Read 4030 times)
bucketthechange

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 08:15:23 PM

The project itself is not bad, but unfortunately, I could not find enough information about the developers, related to their work before.

This project to me is interesting but they need to be more transparent to get more trust and support from investors. They should provide detailed information about the team members.

Have you checked out our website buckettechnologies.com and our token site token.buckettechnologies.com. There is team info there. Let me know if you have any questions.

Ian from Bucket

I agree. Transparency will difinitely give plus factors for the project and to be acknowledge by the investors. Perhaps, they need to upgrade also their website since it is not very attractive to the people I think. But I'm still hoping for the goodness of the platform because they have a good purpose here.

Transparency from the team really plays a vital role on their ICO. I'm expecting their doing the tasks needed to cater all the investors and supporters of this platform.

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket. We are all about transparency and want to answer any and all questions you have, so please address here. I am here and happy to help.
I have a question for you about the bounty campaign. Judging by the first page, bounty is not running? Are there alternative ways of getting tokens for advertising your project? Can it be writing an article or recording a video?
I'm not sure about the bounty campaign but their bounty is currently running so there will be no worried if you want to join.
Thank you for your answer, but I did not understand where the free hand goes, well, where in the telegraph or where?

Could you give some greater clarification on your question?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:44:04 PM

The platform is saying that you can easily use the coin for travelling,daily work.As we can't use now,we don't know is it work or not.That's why they should give us opportunity to trust them by providing free coins    
Free coin can attract many users in the crypto community which is like an airdrop campaign where many airdrop hunters try to grab the opportunity with an interest to gain tokens through their support.

We are currently looking at launching a bounty. More information coming soon on that. Stay tuned.

Ian at Bucket!
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:54:53 PM

Hi All,

I am a co-founder of the project and apologize for delayed responses to some of these posts.  I have been on the road and wrapping up our involvement with the FIS FinTech accelerator in Little Rock.  Here is an update that will be reflected on our site shortly:

We are now in contracts with the Stellar blockchain to co-develop and deploy a dual-token on their protocol as well as become an anchor node on their blockchain.

Securities Token
After a deep dive with the Stellar group, it was obvious that they are purpose built for what Bucket needs, and by deploying on the Stellar protocol we offer better access to liquidity with exchanges they are already listed on.  Stellar also allows for granular programming around regulatory compliance, giving us the ability to conform to multiple jurisdictions.

Our security token is the tokenization of our net income which is stably derived from our banking partnerships and based on a % of all “bucketed” monies at retailers.  A Smart Contract will automatically determine and issue profit distributions based on sound fundamental growth modeling.

We are SEC RegD 506(c) r144 compliant in the United States and SEC RegS compliant for our Singapore entity.

To give our securities token holders easier access to liquidity, Bucket will issue and be a core anchor of the Stellar Blockchain.  Stellar will co-develop our security token and introduce us to all exchanges their protocol is listed on.  International investors will be liquid after 40-50 days.  U.S. investors after a mandatory 1 year lockup.

StableCoin
Our stablecoin (BUX), is backed by the fiat (coins) that each user “Buckets” each time they shop with cash, and aims to bring millions of new users of cryptocurrency to the space because nearly every human on earth will use cash at least a handful of times every year.  BUX is back 1:1 by their own coin change, and we believe this could be a great way to introduce the masses to cryptocurrencies.

If the foundational intention of a stablecoin is to use as a medium exchange, Bucket has a critical advantage over other stablecoins like Tether and USDC, that is, those stablecoins target existing cryptocurrency users to grow their base; Bucket on the other hand targets everyone who ever uses cash at any given moment in time.

Again, because we will be deployed on the Stellar protocol, BUX will have an easier time becoming available. 

Furthermore, the above architecture and requirements for success can boil down to two primary metrics:

• How many retail locations we are operational in
  • What percentage of cash transactions are Bucketed

In summary, by focusing on retail distribution, we drive value to our securities token due to the increasing stable-income derived from capturing coins, and increase the volume of BUX in the ecosystem, a critical tenant for stable-coins to become a medium of exchange.

Cheers.
F.
bober182

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:06:58 AM

Hi All,

I am a co-founder of the project and apologize for delayed responses to some of these posts.  I have been on the road and wrapping up our involvement with the FIS FinTech accelerator in Little Rock.  Here is an update that will be reflected on our site shortly:

We are now in contracts with the Stellar blockchain to co-develop and deploy a dual-token on their protocol as well as become an anchor node on their blockchain.

Securities Token
After a deep dive with the Stellar group, it was obvious that they are purpose built for what Bucket needs, and by deploying on the Stellar protocol we offer better access to liquidity with exchanges they are already listed on.  Stellar also allows for granular programming around regulatory compliance, giving us the ability to conform to multiple jurisdictions.

Our security token is the tokenization of our net income which is stably derived from our banking partnerships and based on a % of all “bucketed” monies at retailers.  A Smart Contract will automatically determine and issue profit distributions based on sound fundamental growth modeling.

We are SEC RegD 506(c) r144 compliant in the United States and SEC RegS compliant for our Singapore entity.

To give our securities token holders easier access to liquidity, Bucket will issue and be a core anchor of the Stellar Blockchain.  Stellar will co-develop our security token and introduce us to all exchanges their protocol is listed on.  International investors will be liquid after 40-50 days.  U.S. investors after a mandatory 1 year lockup.

StableCoin
Our stablecoin (BUX), is backed by the fiat (coins) that each user “Buckets” each time they shop with cash, and aims to bring millions of new users of cryptocurrency to the space because nearly every human on earth will use cash at least a handful of times every year.  BUX is back 1:1 by their own coin change, and we believe this could be a great way to introduce the masses to cryptocurrencies.

If the foundational intention of a stablecoin is to use as a medium exchange, Bucket has a critical advantage over other stablecoins like Tether and USDC, that is, those stablecoins target existing cryptocurrency users to grow their base; Bucket on the other hand targets everyone who ever uses cash at any given moment in time.

Again, because we will be deployed on the Stellar protocol, BUX will have an easier time becoming available. 

Furthermore, the above architecture and requirements for success can boil down to two primary metrics:

In summary, by focusing on retail distribution, we drive value to our securities token due to the increasing stable-income derived from capturing coins, and increase the volume of BUX in the ecosystem, a critical tenant for stable-coins to become a medium of exchange.

Cheers.
F.

Will the whole profit be distributed among the security token holders or will part of that go into the team's pockets?

bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 06:46:12 PM

Hi All,

Securities Token

StableCoin

Cheers.
F.

Will the whole profit be distributed among the security token holders or will part of that go into the team's pockets?

Hi! You can see our distribution of tokens here: www.token.buckettechnologies.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51]
  Print  

Jump to: