Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:01:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE !  (Read 4030 times)
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:43:07 PM

In difficult conditions, when the strongest projects survive, it is difficult to neglect the wishes of users, for example, add a jitter map.
I guess you're right, but we can't force the project to give all the wishes of the people. All we can ask is atleast listen all suggestions and ideas coming from the people. Hopefully what we suggested well be possible soon. Team are just right there to send our ideas.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:46:46 PM

At this stage, the project will become more famous. But will the bounty program be launched to expand the number of interested people?
It will not be happen as what I have observed on this community. There are no updates regarding this matter which means that the team Bucket have possibly other ways to promote this project to the people. I just hope that whatever their plans ahead will gained good outcome that will lead into success.

Maybe, dev and the team still trying to discussed about the budget of the bounty campaign so that there will be enough reward for every participant. It's not so easy to run a bounty because this really cost a lot but if it success, then it should expect to have also a better reward.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Decrypto

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:07:10 PM

At this stage, the project will become more famous. But will the bounty program be launched to expand the number of interested people?

Since their ICO is not going to take part at only a certain time, I think launching a bounty on a bear market is not going to be profitable. They need to make sure that the market is good before making some publicity.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:07:55 PM

In difficult conditions, when the strongest projects survive, it is difficult to neglect the wishes of users, for example, add a jitter map.
I agree with you. I do not understand this. Why do not they want to listen to the opinion of users? After all, the most loyal people survive in such competition.
It's strange that you think that they do not read user feedback and do not take into account all of our tips that we write here. They read everything and take everything into account.
There will be a monitoring team who will be having a track on all the activities that will prioritize all the requests and even direct the developers if any priority requests.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:10:22 PM

Your are right here buddy. This is the perfect time for the Bucket project to expand its community and spread more information regarding the true identity of the Bucket that will bring true and good impact to the crypto world. I am also looking forward to the bounty campaigns of the team Bucket to be launched.

What could he the reason of your thoughts that this is the perfect time for the Bucket to expand its community? Anyway, probably the team still making sure of their actions with regards to the project because it's important that everything should be set according to plan.

Yes. Every step that they were going to make must be fit to their plans so that it will have a better effect for the project. It will also be good if they can provide some sort of important informations about the current status of the platform so that people who supported it will be aware on it.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:33:45 PM

Your are right here buddy. This is the perfect time for the Bucket project to expand its community and spread more information regarding the true identity of the Bucket that will bring true and good impact to the crypto world. I am also looking forward to the bounty campaigns of the team Bucket to be launched.

What could he the reason of your thoughts that this is the perfect time for the Bucket to expand its community? Anyway, probably the team still making sure of their actions with regards to the project because it's important that everything should be set according to plan.

Yes. Every step that they were going to make must be fit to their plans so that it will have a better effect for the project. It will also be good if they can provide some sort of important informations about the current status of the platform so that people who supported it will be aware on it.

Yes, being active and dedicated is really needed to reach success, the team must have positive attitudes that can help the project to gain more trust and will encourage others to support the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:11:24 PM

Here's how for me this project needs to arrange a free distribution of tokens to attract as many people as possible.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:20:52 PM

Many of the marks that tell me not to be in this project can be when the information is added and the project becomes transparent.

Thanks for your comment. This is Ian from Bucket. Just wondering what information you would like to see? Happy to supply any information.

I think most of the people want to know the publishing date of bounty program. Thus help you to get more investors. I want to know about investors . how many are interested to participate in?

In a different perspective, some investors don't like project that are hyped because of bounty campaigns and airdrops. What's important is the innovative idea of the project that will be able to attract investors.

Some investors don't like bounty campaign but bounty campaign is the way of promotion that brings a lot of investors towards the project. Innovative ideas need to include in project but you can't leave bounty program
Bounty program almost make some dumping at project. But don't have bounty campaign, the project cannot be "bigger".

Yes ur right . I also think without bounty campaign large number of investors cannot be find out for the project.

tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:23:34 PM

Bucket platform is on the top of the list due to its some wonderful future.When you can change the Useless coin with the bucket coin & can use easily then nothing is good enough be another part 

Yeah there features and plans says it all  from profiting from shit coins. I really want this project to be success full I have many useless coin to sell to them soon.
Yes, I too want to use this platform for using my stored shitcoins and getting something out of it. This is a great way to make use of crypto and this platform will attract a huge number of crypto traffic towards it.

You also need to consider the exchange rate of this platform. You must study about that.so you'll get to know more information.
bucketthechange

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:42:39 PM

Many of the marks that tell me not to be in this project can be when the information is added and the project becomes transparent.

Thanks for your comment. This is Ian from Bucket. Just wondering what information you would like to see? Happy to supply any information.

I think most of the people want to know the publishing date of bounty program. Thus help you to get more investors. I want to know about investors . how many are interested to participate in?

In a different perspective, some investors don't like project that are hyped because of bounty campaigns and airdrops. What's important is the innovative idea of the project that will be able to attract investors.

Some investors don't like bounty campaign but bounty campaign is the way of promotion that brings a lot of investors towards the project. Innovative ideas need to include in project but you can't leave bounty program
Bounty program almost make some dumping at project. But don't have bounty campaign, the project cannot be "bigger".

Yes ur right . I also think without bounty campaign large number of investors cannot be find out for the project.

Thank you so much for your insight here. We are currently talking with different Bounty orgs that will help us here. Any suggestions?
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:59:01 PM

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket and we are currently in conversations with bounty facilitators as we speak. Does this have to happen in your mind before we generate investment interest? We hope Bitcoin talk can be a context for investment. Anyone interested please ping me and let's talk!

What's the reason why some investors don't like bounty program? Because it will help the project to boost their strategy and because of that, sales would be increased.
Well I think some investors wouldn't agree but many would wan't to, and besides its actually a great help in gaining more investors.

I agree, this strategies will surely gain more investors and the project will surely boosts popularity so I don't believe that investors don't like this kind of marketing.
They should get more experienced project advisors to work on this project because they need to have an effective advertising while they are still being patronized by investors.
Well yeah, its actually great if they would do that, it can increase the confidence of both team and the supporters if experienced people could help with their advises.
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 05:00:11 PM

At the early stage of the project, perhaps the team correctly distributed the funds. The most important thing is that the team, in the future, clearly adhere to its road map and perform all tasks.
Is still in early stage to talk about their roadmap and co and i think they are moving quite nicely and their response here is quite great for their team i think They are really active so i hope we get updated the good news soon

As I know there are still people who are waiting for the team to update the whitepapers that they promise. That one will have a big effect on the potential investors who are interested to be part of these project.
That even makes to understand how the project and for anything we will to take a look this is what we basically consider so after all the hierarchy levels approve it is expected to release soon.
Improving the whitepaper is important ca gain and ccatches the attentionsof many. Some are very critical thinker investors. They dont just invest the project without further examine and investigations. They are very particular in trusting their funds and that's pretty normal. If our finances will involve we verify everything before we trust.

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket. Just wondering what you think is missing from our Whitepaper. We are looking to secure investment quickly and want to ensure our information is relevant. Please give some specific thoughts.
Francine@Bucket

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:13:30 PM

Hi - Francine from Bucket here - we definitely agree with everyone that we need a defined roadmap and we are working diligently on launching our product.  Our STO is live right now and we are about to close our first round of private sale - anyone who is interested in participating should DM me.  A few updates on the Bucket product: we are submitting to the Apple App store and Google Play store this week.  Our team of developers have built and launched several apps and are well aware of the specifications of both Apple and Google to get an app approved.  We are confident we  built a great app that is easy to use for all ages and we are so excited to be live soon!

Please let me know if that helps or if you have any questions.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:38:49 PM

What is going with the project's apparent and current goals and how is the team working on that?

cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:42:11 PM

Yes have a lot of good factors when running bounty program.So i think the Bucket team will do it asap.

bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 05:57:35 PM

This project still have a long way to go here in the crypto currency community. Well, it seems like the team Bucket has a team that is very promising as well as the project. I was hoping that this will not just remains as a word in the paper but hopefully will come into reality as soon as possible having been meet on what the users, supporters and investors really desire.
I'm not really sure that the team is promising. The guys are not engaged in the project - they do not add what their users have long asked for.
They are actually accountable for all the aspects in the project so let us observe their workflow instead we jump as we can see even the queries was answered many a times it is not that they are not available they are monitoring all the activities.

Hi everyone, this is Ian from Bucket. I am just wondering what information from our white paper do you see missing? I want to supply as much valuable content so we can secure investment. Let me know your thoughts and ways we can get some bites on this project.
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 06:00:14 PM

It will not be happen as what I have observed on this community. There are no updates regarding this matter which means that the team Bucket have possibly other ways to promote this project to the people. I just hope that whatever their plans ahead will gained good outcome that will lead into success.

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket? Have you joined our telegram channel. Just wondering what you suggest for higher engagement on Bitcoin talk around investment.

What updates are you looking for?
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 06:06:53 PM

This project still have a long way to go here in the crypto currency community. Well, it seems like the team Bucket has a team that is very promising as well as the project. I was hoping that this will not just remains as a word in the paper but hopefully will come into reality as soon as possible having been meet on what the users, supporters and investors really desire.

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket. We are currently welcoming investors. Thanks for the vote of confidence! When you say we have a long way to go, can you help me by offering some sign markers? What do you think we are missing and must do.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:11:26 PM

Yes, being active and dedicated is really needed to reach success, the team must have positive attitudes that can help the project to gain more trust and will encourage others to support the project.

I agree, without dedication, effort and hard work of the team is that the project will not achieve success because one thing people would know before joining or investing such project is the overall foundation starting from the team who work on it, the platforms and others. In short the abilities and capabilities of the team is highly needed to make the project successful which I find it in here.
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 06:18:49 PM

Hello what is the status of the bucket coins now? Are there any good news and developments from the team? Did they found sponsors?

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket. We are currently in our STO pre-sale and are welcoming US accredited investors. The TGE will be at the end of the end of the third round of token sale.

Our product is about to launch in North West Arkansas in August and we are signing on vendors in that area and Singapore. We are currently looking for investors and are wanting to talk with interested parties ASAP. Our token website is token.buckettechnologies.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: