Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:21:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE !  (Read 4030 times)
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:30:04 AM

I read through their press and I found out that Bucket has raised about $2.5 million in private equity. I think this is enough to continue to build the platform and in addition to that, Hwang said “We are switching to an ICO [initial coin offering] and intend on raising in the ballpark of $33 million of global support to see us through product launch.” This is just an information that I read from their website.

They can say anything in those articles, but we don't have any information that verify. By looking that their social media and telegram group, they still don't lots of support at moment and still there is no details on token sale to see if there is any demand on their token or no.

The team must be more active and aggressive in making more developments and improvements from this project, also a frequent updates and new announcements will encourage other investors to participate too.

There are also doubts from the other members because as for now they do not have whitepapers for the project. I think this is important to us especially the investors.
And who has already invested in this project? Or while many are just waiting for the addition of information? What are the plans of the team? It is difficult to work without a road map.
I think that many are still waiting. The project is just beginning its development and today there really is not enough information about the project itself. I hope soon the developers will add news here.
Theres so much questions raised that has not yet been answered. It worries me for thier token sale because this inquiries might have a huge impact in the future on thier ico.
The development team of this project should take a look at this matter. Well, it is really important to focus on developing the team, but it is also important that the team will not set aside their community especially now that more people are getting interested to the Bucket change unique characteristics raisin so many queries and questions to make understand better the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:18:28 AM

There are a lot of tags in this project that do not set me up for it: the lack of a roadmap, there is no detailed information about the fees, the team. I hope that they will add transparency.
It's strange that the team has not yet updated this information on the site, although they should have. Because many users have already talked about this. Maybe they forgot or make a table, so that everything could be seen and understood.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:05:58 AM

There are a lot of tags in this project that do not set me up for it: the lack of a roadmap, there is no detailed information about the fees, the team. I hope that they will add transparency.
It's strange that the team has not yet updated this information on the site, although they should have. Because many users have already talked about this. Maybe they forgot or make a table, so that everything could be seen and understood.
I agree. They must have to provide this valuable informations so that people who have interest to joined will have an idea about the plans and goals of this project. Indeed, it is very important as this will be the basis for some people on what kind of the team of Bucket have. Hopefully, it will be updated by the team as soon as possible.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
moonfrost23

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 11:20:12 AM

How to participate in Token sale if what they are running are private sales? It's quite odd because they are going to do it 3 x which doesn't make sense, why not just make an ICO?
kimonjol

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:29:10 AM

a security token is indeed very important for its owners so it is not wrong if the BUCKET make project about security token
Markwalsh

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:36:50 AM

goodluck for the ico
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:48:59 AM

I agree. They must have to provide this valuable informations so that people who have interest to joined will have an idea about the plans and goals of this project. Indeed, it is very important as this will be the basis for some people on what kind of the team of Bucket have. Hopefully, it will be updated by the team as soon as possible.

The information about bucket project is highly needed in terms of giving idea to the new investors that want to invest and mostly to the people who wants to join the project. That is why it is very important that the team will do the updates as fast as they could to maintain trust and avoid hesitations to others.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:04:40 PM

I read through their press and I found out that Bucket has raised about $2.5 million in private equity. I think this is enough to continue to build the platform and in addition to that, Hwang said “We are switching to an ICO [initial coin offering] and intend on raising in the ballpark of $33 million of global support to see us through product launch.” This is just an information that I read from their website.

They can say anything in those articles, but we don't have any information that verify. By looking that their social media and telegram group, they still don't lots of support at moment and still there is no details on token sale to see if there is any demand on their token or no.

The team must be more active and aggressive in making more developments and improvements from this project, also a frequent updates and new announcements will encourage other investors to participate too.

There are also doubts from the other members because as for now they do not have whitepapers for the project. I think this is important to us especially the investors.
And who has already invested in this project? Or while many are just waiting for the addition of information? What are the plans of the team? It is difficult to work without a road map.
I think that many are still waiting. The project is just beginning its development and today there really is not enough information about the project itself. I hope soon the developers will add news here.
Theres so much questions raised that has not yet been answered. It worries me for thier token sale because this inquiries might have a huge impact in the future on thier ico.

Naturally if the the devs, the people who're begging you to pay your money don't bother to even answer your questions then why invest?
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:53:35 PM

Each day the project interest is increasing and many are waiting flr updates and information. Since the project is still new lets give some time to improve and prepare everything they need. Hosting a project is not an easy job need more effort and time. Lets be fair lets wait until they are completely ready.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:08:54 PM

Naturally if the the devs, the people who're begging you to pay your money don't bother to even answer your questions then why invest?
which is why many investors are waiting for contact with developers who will answer all the important questions that are associated with investing in the project.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:09:38 PM

a security token is indeed very important for its owners so it is not wrong if the BUCKET make project about security token
i really love a security token because it is very important for the future, if there is no security token backed an utility token, then it will be nothing.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

The project itself is not bad, but unfortunately, I could not find enough information about the developers, related to their work before.
If the team is young and wants to achieve a result, even without experience, it will be able to do it, it is enough to have experienced consultants.
As for me, your answer was not clear because you would not let me understand who the developers of the project in terms of production projects.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:30:20 PM

The project itself is not bad, but unfortunately, I could not find enough information about the developers, related to their work before.
If the team is young and wants to achieve a result, even without experience, it will be able to do it, it is enough to have experienced consultants.
As for me, your answer was not clear because you would not let me understand who the developers of the project in terms of production projects.
yes, his answer is not very clear and not have such meaning at all. you can find the information about the developers in their website
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:34:43 PM

Is it planned to hold an airdrop in the future? I think this is a well-known marketing move that allows attracting invetors
No there is no such intention from the team.This project is very much worthy to participate.try their whitepaper ,you will surely love them & want to part of their project without any airdrop
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:34:32 PM

The Bucket token is a security token that will pay out profits to token holders in direct proportion to the share of total tokens owned.

So, if you have money and buy you will make more, if not ...

How is this project truly bringing value to the average guy? Or is this focused on the higher class only?
If there was some bounty opportunities that would surely bring more solutions for your question where many participants and supporters can utilize their skills and also have a chance to gain some tokens.
JetFly

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Bucket Token
The Bucket token is a security token that will pay out profits to token holders in direct proportion to the share of total tokens owned. In this offering, the company is offering 28% of the total token supply at a target raise of $33 million.

These tokens would entitle holders to 28% of the profits as a payment from the company when declared. The overarching goal of the token will be to align Bucket with token holders in the mission to move the world towards a cashless economy.

Bucket's progress in developing the technology, securing $2.5m in early-round equity financing, and launching two pilots in the United States and Singapore in Q3 2018 illustrate the traction and interest in the solution.

A total of 1.5 billion tokens will be issued. Aside from the 420,000,000 allocated for the token sale, the company plans to distribute tokens to equity investors, advisors, employees and founders. The company will also hold back a meaningful portion of the tokens for retained earnings or company expansion.

The company is also setting aside tokens in a pool that will be used towards the payment of profits for a set amount of time. Release of tokens will be
subject to vesting schedules to ensure a predictable and orderly release of tokens into the market over time.

SPECS:
BUCKET TOKEN (BKT)
Token Name: Bucket
Token Issuer: Bucket Technologies Incorporated
Legal Advisors: Harvey Esquire APC - Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
Token Format: ERC20
Token Sale Total: $33,000,000 (includes discounts)
Participation: Accredited investors only
Token Maximum Supply: 1,500,000,000
Token Price: $0.10
Token Distribution: After October 2018 (or close of sale)

Profit Pool
A key component of Bucket’s token structure is the Profit Pool, which is an endowment of tokens that will be used to partially or fully cover profit payouts for the first 10 years of the token’s existence (fiscal years 2019 - 2028). This feature is motivated by a number of benefits that should accrue to both company and token holders alike.

PRESS

Idea sounds interesting
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 06:37:28 PM

Waiting for something more interesting here! Interesting results, amazing logo!
me also waiting for a great project. thia could be a successfull project. but this project will pay profits to token holders in direct proportion to the share of total tokens owned. I think this is a good idea

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:49:51 PM

me also waiting for a great project. thia could be a successfull project. but this project will pay profits to token holders in direct proportion to the share of total tokens owned. I think this is a good idea
It seems they have analyzed better to implement the right plan and as team they have set the white papers exploring the advanced mechanisms we need to take the right decision to grab the tokens in bag to gain good success.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:28:11 PM

It seems they have analyzed better to implement the right plan and as team they have set the white papers exploring the advanced mechanisms we need to take the right decision to grab the tokens in bag to gain good success.

Everything should be planned well so that nothing big problems that will occur. This is new project so, possibly dev and team still in period of adjustment on how they are going to make this a better platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:39:06 PM

It isn't inconvenient to have control over everything or do you think so? If I hold bucket tokens I don't own any of the crypto the bucket consists of?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: