Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:48:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought ETH yesterday and guess what happened next  (Read 2850 times)
404edson

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:19:45 PM

I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin
  That's not a good idea to expectate everyday or every hour in which the coin are really stable and we already know that Eth is one of the stable coin in crypto market and beyond that we are really know that the market are pretty volatile. If your goal are to invest your money for 6 months in Eth or until the last month of the year in which Eth rumored it will reach $2500. What's the point to see the movement of price in that particular coin which can only cause you to pull out your money and nothing happens. Investment is just like a gamble but you will not be losser if you are smarter than any other. And for that matter of invested money $85 are too small to get enough profit so maybe you should have to increase it but make sure it was affordable to your loss not just to be greedy like saying it all in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Eloson

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:25:19 PM

This is what you should always keep in mind,but I still think is nothing to too worry about, the price fall is normal definitely it will bounce back. crypto is very unpredictable, that is why you should always invest what you can afford to loss
chenpa

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:27:50 PM

that is little money.... try traiding....
from 85$ you can have 1000$ but in 3-4%

start traiding or buy somthing for you its not worth for wait
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:00:24 PM

If you bought ethereum yesterday and I guess the next happened is favourable to your side because the value of ethereum is in the high price
because the value of it is unpredictable because of the sudden change of the business environment.
Olena9797

Activity: 448

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:38:07 PM

Okay, look, you are new here and dont know how market works. If next day after buying you lost some percent of deposit, dont panic sale, thats the first mistake of newbies. Do your analysis and watch it. Market can recover so fast. Even next 1 hour you can get your 10$ back

caugiay074

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:57:18 AM

You need to invest more if you want to get more profit, and you have to be patient, it is not instant game when you do trading, you need to wait 1 year to see the changing of your investment. So increase your investment amount because your profit will depend on your capital.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:06:45 AM

Best idea to make profit from high fluctuacion of crypto is to do trading activity, and when you bought that coin you should be use stop loss to avoid loss from wrong prediction. But if you want to make profit by make invest in long term, price down by 10% is nothing, ethereum still able to go to $1300 again, even higher than this price later.
kelamiyoui

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:04:26 AM

You had to hold it and didn't panic in that situation. There will be a lot of dip and ups, of course, but you have to be more patient here to get a success.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:09:32 AM

I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin
Any amount you invest in a coin like ETH is good enough, a 10% loss in a day may seem like a lot but really it is nothing, hang in there and see where you end up.
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:11:00 AM

Investment is not only for one day, if you want to invest into something then you should hold it for a long time otherwise it's not investing but trading. Crypto is very volatile and that's why a lot of people always say do your research first, if you want to invest in something stable then crypto isn't for you, you can buy gold instead.

hsjrjkf

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:13:27 AM

Don't panic, keep calm, it's normal to be in the world of cryptocurrency. Although it is now in a bear market, we must be patient and maintain a good attitude. The bull market is coming soon! Don't be impulsive to make the wrong decision! As for your long-term investment, $85 is really a bit less!
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:14:52 AM

Crypto is very volatile so it is common to see some coin up and down everyday, if your coin is down doesn't mean that it's not a good time to invest, patience is need because you are in for a long term gain so don't be scared and panic sell. Any amount is fine as long as you can bear to lose it but for me that amount is too small because the gain won't be much in a year.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Eloson

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:19:35 AM

That's one of the important lesson in crypto market rise and fall but when it fall hold it until it rises profit must be made,so if ETH price fall wait its really Worth it
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:20:09 AM

If you see this in the short term then it is indeed not a good time. But if this is seen from the potential long term then it would produce. you buy it must have been in a State of cheap though not the lowest. Indeed the price down, but if you want to hold in some time in the future at least a long period of time will certainly be increased results. don't get too freaked out and thought of when the State of the ethereum down.
ggod5

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:20:45 AM

The next step is long-term holding and then waiting for it to rise sharply and then sell. Normal people will make such a choice. It may be that Ethereum has fallen all the way. You will sell your currency in order to prevent a lot of losses. If it is me, I will not Do, because it’s too stupid
cocal

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:22:56 AM

I don't think you need to look at the short-term benefits, because only if you sell your coins can you calculate whether you are losing money or making a profit. Under normal circumstances, I invest in cryptocurrency, I will not care about these, I will wait for a long time. Selling coins after the market enters the bull market, which makes me earn more money.
Xhero

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:25:01 AM

First of all, you can see that you are a newbie. You don't know the situation in this market, so you need to get familiar with this market and accumulate some investment experience. The volatility of this market is very large, so it is normal to lose $10. In order to avoid greater losses, I think you can choose not to invest temporarily, and then invest when you know enough about this market.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:28:19 AM

Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile so its normal for crazy swings in price to occur but if you're investing that for the medium to long term you should make quite a decent ROI

Just remember not to pay too much attention to the daily value

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:28:37 AM

Don't think much.This market is voletile there is many people who lost more than thousand dollars in 1-2 week or months .But if you can't take this this market is not for you.I listed almost 600$ and in my portfolio.and I think it's ok.dont think too much just keep calm and hold what ever you have that's it.And welcome to this crypto space.

bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 06:31:33 AM

Don't buy cryptocurrency if you are upset to lose. Investment in cryptocurrency does not goes the way you want but the way you will wait. I am sure that you have quiet background regarding to the volatility of the coin. And I hope you will learn that everything we will do must think twice.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███