Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:07:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought ETH yesterday and guess what happened next  (Read 2850 times)
Vilianms

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:51:45 AM

You must regret it now. No one thought that Ethereum would be so declining. Now that Ethereum has lost a lot of investors, he will return to $100.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
funkenschuster

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:00:00 AM

In the event that the loss of direct $10 you offer in those days it was a mix-up. try not to see the estimation of the cash, yet the perspective of the estimation of crypto. in crypto esteem, you don't have the scarcest misfortunes and remain simply pause and afterward withhold the outcomes that you can purchase simply will surpass the underlying cost previously. This is a misstep that numerous individuals do to be specific frenzy and take choices too quick.
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:35:36 AM

Ethereum is a good long-term investment , knowing that it has been second to BTC for the longest time. A loss of $10 isn't something to be discouraged about. But instead you just wait patiently and always keep the faith. Always remember that in crypto, there will be ups and downs. Losing is normal, but if you stay optimistic, you'll be in for a treat.
because when you talk about volatility, ethereum stands as the only coin that is very stable in the midst of volatility.  Though right now, ethereum ranks as one of the biggest loser nowadays at $ 197, this should not make you discouraged. Take heart as the crash is not yet over.

Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:37:35 AM

You must regret it now. No one thought that Ethereum would be so declining. Now that Ethereum has lost a lot of investors, he will return to $100.
The price might decline more but still the price what OP had bought is still reasonable and if he'll hold it for long term it will still profitable though the amount he invested, $85 is just a little.

We don't know when will see the bottom but decline is really inevitable, better yet just buy in ladderize manner so you can maximize the bear trend.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:41:51 AM

I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin

It is not new that in just single day you already lost $10 dollars. This is crypto market is so volatile even expect more losses in couple of days. But one thing for sure if you just hold and be patience its not new also that market has the capability to bounce back big in just a matter of week. Regarding your investment capital the bigger your capital the better chances of gaining big profit too.
kkerrex

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:44:43 AM

This amount is enough just to try crypto, but if you want to increase you life level in some years, then invest more. Even if ethereum will hit 2000, you will gain like 700$.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:55:28 AM

Well, it happeneds that you don't see the market trend and movement and has not able to do some reseach if its really a right time to invest making your capital will easily lose over $10 on your current capital. Otherwise, to be able to save your capital you have diversify your coins into a profitable and promising coin.
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:56:48 AM

Relax. You're just unlucky. I think in less than a year you'll make a great profit and in the meantime just relax.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:59:16 AM

I think that even the most skilled investors will encounter the same thing. This does not mean that it is not the best time to invest. Maybe we need a little patience and wait for the return of Ethereum!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:01:43 AM

I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin
Ethereum is not a stable coin, only USDT is relatively stable in this market. Including BTC is also unstable and they will have large fluctuations. The $80 ETH investment is indeed a bit less. This won't make you make a lot of money, but it's okay to use this money to feel the process.

AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:29:09 AM

I think that this amount is too small for investment in the Ethereum. It seems to me that you need to buy at least one coin. And, by the way, do not expect that immediately the price will begin to rise. Now he just falls down Sad
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:30:31 AM

Ethereum is not a stable coin, only USDT is relatively stable in this market. Including BTC is also unstable and they will have large fluctuations. The $80 ETH investment is indeed a bit less. This won't make you make a lot of money, but it's okay to use this money to feel the process.
I think that it means that, compared to other cryptocurrencies, bitcoin and ethereum are the most stable
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:00:04 AM

Well, you should know that the current market situation is very unstable. and you must examine it first before buying it especially in short trading activities.
I think if you have extensive knowledge in trading, you can benefit.
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:03:08 AM

i guess your lucky in the future investment. And if you buy a lot, maybe you will be rich in the future for investing ethereum. Because ethereum has a good potential value, its price may rise in the future as well just like bitcoins.
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:27:48 AM

The market generally  has been experiencing a downward trend in prices for sometime now and anyone who want to invest, there is no other time to do it than now because there will still definitely pump up again very soon. Just keep holding it till when it will be profitable because it is not wise to sell at a loss.
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:20:15 PM

In any case, now do not need to worry. The purchase of Ethereum now is an excellent option for starting investments. The coin is reliable and has good potential for further development. Of course, it's quite difficult to predict anything in the crypto market. But I think that everything will be fine.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:27:30 PM

Crypto is unstable and the price is always changing, your investment has decreased by 10% but that doesn't make you lose before you decide to sell. The market falls but the market will have the opportunity to grow again, hold the ethereum you have and wait for prices to rise.

zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:32:36 PM

ETH has returned to its price 2017) by the way in 2017, Vitalik's  Buterin warned that the price will be back and what a ICO scam and that the price of crypto is a bubble that will burst..now we are seeing. i don't think the price will fall below this minimum but anything is possible. to invest now in anything is also not desirable(
Alleria

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:34:22 PM

In any case, Ethereum is the cryptocurrency of top 2, which represents the arrival of the blockchain 2.0 era. Last year's ICO was born because of the ether, so I still have confidence in the future of Ethereum. The current decline is because The bear market caused not only Ethereum, Bitcoin and all altcoins fell.
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:39:55 PM

You have not lost the money, just the price was lower. It is quite normal movement on the market. Most importantly no panic just hold your coin and don't sell. You chose a great coin for investment, it will bring you profit, but you have to wait. The amount of investment each has its own, much as you can and so he invests.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: