Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:52:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought ETH yesterday and guess what happened next  (Read 2850 times)
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:58:31 AM

I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin

I think you are just in the wrong timing of investing because the market is currently in the bearish market and it continues to fall while you already pour in your money in Eth. Just hold it and keep it for a long term and that's the best you can do. Don't invest yet as the price continues to drop and wait for the time until it reached its all time low and invest more of it. ETH is a very promising crypto that will really give you a nice ROI.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:56:36 AM

we know that ethereum still on the bottom and we don't know when it will go up and you don't have to regret that your investment value is decreased too deep. you need to stay calm in this situations, don't panic like other people say, and still hold your ethereum until the price can increase again. right now is the best time to make more investment in ethereum because the price is very low and you can buy ethereum now. but one thing that you should know is the price can up and down in this year so you need to be patient if the price is falling again.
flymnb

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:05:02 AM

The ERC20 tokens are beginning to collapse, and at this point I recommend investing in Bitcoins to prevent further shrinkage.
RushKing

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:06:52 AM

I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin
Well you must how the market really works. Dump is also part of the marketing. If you do not want to accept that thing, you must not sell any of your coins. Also, if you want to buy a coin that has a stable price, go for bitcoin still.
kudosbadazz

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:11:01 AM

Welcome to crypto. It can make you rich overnight and make you go home broke overnight. This is called unstable market . Be ready to expect anything especilaly these days markets are mostly and likely red. Anytime you invest in crypto , be willing to take the risks and don't forget to invest how much you're willing to loose as well. Since you made some losses there i would recommend you wait till it goes into bulls so you can make your profit back.

◢▬LIBEREUM▬◣ (https://www.libereum.io/)
—(••÷[ FORTES FORTUNA JUVAT! ]÷••)—
tooiu3

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:12:06 AM

I think the current price of Ethereum is very suitable for investment. The current price of Ethereum is less than 200 US dollars. This is a good time to invest, and I think the price of Ethereum will recover in the future.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:13:31 AM

The only best thing you need to follow control your heart not to panic about the market fluctuation. Crypto market will recover but we have to wait until the piece starts increasing again. One more thing is you have taken a very good step by buying ETH at a very low price.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:43:31 AM

Personally, I in your case do not see any problems at all, because of which it would be possible to experience. After all, Ethereum is really a good coin with a good potential for further development and price recovery. Just need to be patient, and next year the situation should be normalized.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:19:25 PM

My advice in your case - in any case, now do not rush with the sale of Ethereum. This is a really good coin with an excellent potential for further development. And in case you sell coins now - you can face losses. After all, I am sure that in a few months Ethereum will begin to restore its prices.
micknessjocular

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:20:22 PM

a few hours is not such a long period, try to keep it a little bit more, and watch how the prices will change
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:30:28 PM

In fact, now is a great time to enter the market and start buying reliable coins with good potential. The prices of most coins are now approaching their minimum, and in a few months the price growth should recover.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:34:41 PM

And I guess your 85$ investment, now only 25$ if you still hold it up to now. You and a lot of people have bought at high prices, and I also like you. Now there is no choice but to hold for a long time and wait for the market to return

lesekara2018

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:36:48 PM

Comfort urself with this maxim " sometimes in order to gain, u must first lose" the coins will rise again soon.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:38:13 PM

You are real panic, and I guess you are very new to crypto investment. With that in mind who said to invest in ETH? When you are investing in crypto don't get panic, think for long term, and stop looking short-term price movement, no matter it up or down. You made a good decision yester, you'll know after few months. Good luck.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:39:07 PM

I still belive Ethereum has huge potential to get strong again once the 2.0 platform runs and the dev team make some changes in the network. Just Hodl.
DisBITcus

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:41:23 PM

I always advise everyone before buying. It is good to study information and forecasts. After choosing a crypto currency you do not need to hurry. It is better to spend more time. But to protect yourself from failure.
hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:42:16 PM

Don't worry, you just lost more than 10%. I invested when its price is around $260 and now I have lost nearly 40%. However, I still invest more when its price falls down lower. I believe the  market will recover in next few months. So just be patient now.
danielarta

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:46:22 PM

when the trend is down like now you should buy ethereum with some prices so your capital is divided into several prices to buy ethereum so you get the cheapest price to buy ethereum. And when selling you can also use the above method to get the highest profit.  In the crypto world the price will change easily with a fast time, and you must anticipate it to avoid losses.
hetecon

Activity: 462

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:42:01 PM

I think that  is worth buying  Ethereum right now, and if you hold it then do not sell it because the price should grow. I prefer cascade investment method.

Kat_messy

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:27:25 AM

I suggest you look on cryptocurrency as long term project. Don't worry about little loses or little gains, just hold it till you get 300 % and more from your investment and then sell it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: