Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:33:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought ETH yesterday and guess what happened next  (Read 2850 times)
Drunken Lullabies

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:35:32 AM

No problem, ethereum is a potential coin. You do not lose money buying the ethereum. Convinced that someday this will return the ethereum prices high. Sure that is capable of rapid ethereum. It is only a matter of time only.
Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:36:09 AM

Crypto is impossible to predict, loss 10bucks is small amount of money, many people loss hundreds bucks and all we can do is hold our coin until market recover. We can not say that it is not a best time to invest, and loss $10 is normal and chill dude everything will be okay just wait and see until the end of the year.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:39:47 AM

I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin

That's not new here, but it doesn't mean it is not the right time to invest on Ethereum, token go up and down just make sure the coin you are investing is a strong one and always on an update and Ethereum is still a strong coin to invest, it goes up and down but always in contention.

yasuo632

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:43:39 AM

I know that the market is not good now. Whether you buy it now or not, it will fall all the way. I feel like this. If you want to invest for a long time, then don’t worry.
If you want short-term trading, I think there is no profit.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:44:12 AM

$85 it's too little you only gain small profit with that. Ethereum is good for long term investment so don't worry that you lose $10 the price will increase just don't sell it keep holding.

3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:44:21 AM

I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin

Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile so its normal for crazy swings in price to occur but if you're investing that for the medium to long term you should make quite a decent ROI

Just remember not to pay too much attention to the daily value
Exactly. Price swings are relatively common in this volatile cryptocurrency market and nothing surprising at all. With an $85 investment, I doubt op would earn a lot in the long term, but it is still better to HODL since Ethereum is a safe investment which will most likely rise in value in the long term due to its community and developers. Don't get scared because of the FUDers and instead focus on improving your own portfolio.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:55:20 AM

Don't buy cryptocurrency if you are upset to lose. Investment in cryptocurrency does not goes the way you want but the way you will wait. I am sure that you have quiet background regarding to the volatility of the coin. And I hope you will learn that everything we will do must think twice.
And also use money that we can afford to lose in anyhow, many things affect crypto movements we should learned how to work with that, not because we assess that things can happen according to which way we wanted it to be, but the main fact that we do have a lots of crypto traders around and it still the bagholders that will win most of the time, just be patient waiting for your time.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:10:33 AM

In my opinion, the current market situation is the right time to invest in ethereum if you plan to hold it for long term. The market now is in bearish trend so if you're looking for short term, it's not profitable especially if you start with small capital ($85).
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:15:03 AM

in my opinion, if It is a very small amount to invest in cryptocurrency. And the fact that you immediately lost the investment,
it's all because of market instability. So my advice does not get too panicked and you wait to wait for a steady price back.

ClaimMBTC

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:33:40 AM

you don't worry, you get your money very soon with more profit but you must wait for long time and it will take time more to increase there price so you should hold.

senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:36:13 AM

You probably know that if you invest in a Ethereum or any Altcoins their is no assurance because of the volatility of each price,so you need to be Patience.just keep an eye on movement of its price if you want to sell it with profit,and if you want to invest more this is your opportunity to buy another Ethereum because of its price drop and hold it and wait for it until it will return to it's previous Price.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

tuquyen44

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:17:00 PM

well, firstly, stability in the cryptocurrency market-no..secondly, today, you have lost ,tomorrow you may still have more to lose,and next week will become fabulously wealthy...investment is always a risk and it is necessary to have a certain exposure that would be without nerves hold coins
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:21:45 PM

I'm wondering how you can lose 10 dollars, you sold ETH?
The second question: the word "enough" for everyone has its own level, you can have enough profit, for example, in the same $ 10.

yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:25:59 PM

my advise to you is don't sell it now. you already take a loss just keep it there for a long time don't mine about it is not that high amount anyway. next time you invest firstly checked the market see if there would be a sign that it would get lower than expected. that would be a good thing to do before investing.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
miracle24

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 12:38:36 PM

Just HODL bro. The bull season is almost here and you eth will pump again.
Don't panic sell as it might start pumping immediately after you have sold.
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:43:17 PM

Thats the nature of the crypto space, it is so volatile. You make profit today and lose tomorrow, but the beauty is once you are holding a good coin you will be sure of profit if you hold. You have nothing to worry about, ETH is more than good.
Fantastickarl

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:46:24 PM

It is actually very good time to enter into market, crypto market is currently down and it has a lot potential to grow. So don't worry about fluctuations if you really want to gain something. Just hold on your coins and wait for the time.
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:50:46 PM

I think it is too early to say you lost $10 dollars. I think you need to hold a little longer because it will not happen overnight. And stop looking at the price wvery minute, hour because it is not helping you. And buying eth at this dip is a good idea I’m telling you. Stop being paranoid with your investment and keep calm, don’t panic.
zhineng2030

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:51:09 PM

This is the charm of the cryptocurrency market. He can make a lot of losses in a short time, and it can make you profit a lot in a short time. Then you will be excited, and you will continue to participate and cannot leave.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:53:43 PM

I don't know what you were thinking while investing but 85$ is way too low and always remember buy low ,sell high.but there is nothing to worry as eth is getting new protocol to it which help in it's future growth hence price will follow and 10$ loss is nothing ,people lost thousand of dollar but still hold and they get good profit afterwards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: