Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:12:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought ETH yesterday and guess what happened next  (Read 2850 times)
lukeclick

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:18:24 PM

I'm guessing the price of the coin dropped after you bought? Well, I'm not surprised, seeing as the coin has been having its price rotate round a specific amount for the past weeks. I think that you shouldn't worry so much about it though. It is a good thing that you have made your investment. Very soon, you will reap your rewards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:38:07 PM

in my opinion, the investment in ETH is currently a pretty good idea .. it seems to me that in the future ETH will rise again in price and it will cost as a minimum of 500 - 600 $ (maybe even 1000+) you just have to wait for the uptrend..

But a few months ago, investing in ETH seemed like a good idea, and in the end it turned out that it was a failed investment, and investors suffered large losses. I think a lot of people sold at a big disadvantage. Now it is not necessary to run straight and buy Ethereum, at least invest only a small part of the total Bank.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:24:56 AM

If you want to trade daily then this is not the right time. But if hope for long term investment then it would be a good time. so I don't think it's too early to conclude in a few hours is not a good thing to do. wait and hold only if it were to lose you that will culminate with a profit of coin you have.
raphyt

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:31:10 AM

You lost a few quid in a couple of hours. It's nothing new here. Just be patient as it will even out and you will get your money plus profits back. Eth has been having serious highs and lows recently. It's just best to buy when the whole market is red and be sure it will green a little soon than buy when it's green and expect higher greens. Doesn't work that way. Constantly buy only the dips.
Franky2tor

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:32:27 AM

You have not lost the money, just the price was lower. It is quite normal movement on the market. Most importantly no panic just hold your coin and don't sell. You chose a great coin for investment, it will bring you profit, but you have to wait. The amount of investment each has its own, much as you can and so he invests.
atayating

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:36:30 AM

ETH may no longer be the best altcoin now, as it declines with the decline of ICO, I think the 10% loss is very normal in the cryptocurrency market!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
flymnb

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:47:35 AM

I guess you didn't get a good investment return. It's still hard to make money at this time. Because of the bad market environment.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:09:24 PM

It does not mean that it is not the best time to invest, it just means that the price of the coin went down more. You should also be ready because I do not think that the price of ethereum is done falling yet. There is no way to tell when the best time is to buy the coins so you just have to convince yourself that the time that you bought the coin is the best time for you
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:07:55 PM

The crypto market is volatile and such fluctuations are normal. You will lose that $10 only if you sell on  cheaper price than that you bought it. There is no amount for investing that is small, but it depends on, how much profit you want to achieve and in what time frame.
SaféTilt

Activity: 174

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:05:55 PM

I think now the best time for investing ethereum. Surely 170 dollar was better than that. but we can not buy always from the real dips so i believe that 230 dollar price is really dip also.
I dont think eth will go to 100 dollar. and i know eth will go atleast 1k dollar again. so now you can loose in worst scenario half of your money. but you can do 4x in normal scenario. so i am keep buying eth now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:11:48 PM

I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin
Well for me for every dip it was time to buy it was not for short term it was always for long term don't look for losses it was normal the market flow is very strong  so nothing to worry about 10$ is not a huge amount, nothing is impossible when you believe on what is your holding always think positive it ca be helpful to lessen your depression.
musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 11:43:51 PM

You done great because eth is established coin and now moment all crypto falling that's why eth same here. I think it's good opportunity for buy more eth. When market will ne recover this time you have smart profit.           

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 08:36:21 AM

You must be aware that when you are trying to invest in the cryptocurrency, expect a volatile price of the coins. Because cryptocurrency is a volatile coin and its price changes even a second. It could go higher or even lower.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:37:23 AM

is it when the price began to fall it signifies not a nice time? I think does as well. just living how resilient you are waiting for the increase occurred because basically up and down in the market is a reasonable condition. There will be no good time to buy as the market continues to move and wait for a stable point it was quite difficult for the eagerly anticipated.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:04:35 AM

I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin
Immediately lost $ 10? as? No need to be upset, as the price of ETH will rise when the entire market recovers. Remember the basic rule: invest the money that you are not afraid to lose.
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:08:21 AM

I am waiting when  Ethereum price will fall to 30-50 dollars, and then i will buy them for a large amount.I think this will happen in the next month.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
hugasinora

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:42:40 AM

I think you are too fast to buy ETH coins if you wait for the ETH when the price has decreased in price until it reaches the lowest price then you will not experience a loss, you need to analyze the change in the ETH coin price for several days to find out the lowest price
Asherith00

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:55:56 AM

I think there's nothing to worry about if you are a long term holding you just have to be patience to wait till the price of ethereum goes high ethereum price will recover slowly and all our investment will gain soon.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 11:15:29 AM

the price is unlikely to fall below 200, and the future is most likely bright at the ethereum, the technology is developing in spite of everything and as before the platform remains the first in terms of performance ICO

Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:42:08 AM

the price is unlikely to fall below 200, and the future is most likely bright at the ethereum, the technology is developing in spite of everything and as before the platform remains the first in terms of performance ICO

may and will be below 200, but only slightly. predicted a fall in prices to $ 150, but the forecast did not come true.
also announced an update that will increase throughput and stability. I think that with the release of it, there will be a small pamp

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: