Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:22:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought ETH yesterday and guess what happened next  (Read 2850 times)
Bit talk

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:00:00 PM

you are bought low price compare with last year and ETH price will grow up coming days and it reach huge price in 2018 year end then you will get good profits
reronggo

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:03:29 PM

You need to invest more if you want to get more profit, and you have to be patient, it is not instant game when you do trading, you need to wait 1 year to see the changing of your investment. So increase your investment amount because your profit will depend on your capital.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:07:38 PM

things like that can happen in the crypto, do not panic and do not feel the loss, you just need to be patient and keep it, because there is still plenty of time for ethereum in fixing the price.
last month I also gave 1 ETH, and until now I have not gained profit, I have lost 30%, but I am not afraid and will keep it until I get what I want.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:11:06 PM

Eth is one of the best coin to invest, but you can't control the market, this year the market is unstable, and you just unlucky, the price go down due to the hacking news, but don't lose hope, eth price will recover you just need to be more patience, eth won't be dead because its being used by a lot of ico project, so no need to worry
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:19:24 PM

I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin
actually, 85$ is a bit small for an investment and won't generate that much profit. But the bottomline is that, you should hold your investment and avoid selling just because you lose 10usd. Just wait because when the market starts to recover, you investment might be doubled, and it means huge profit will be into your wallet.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:37:27 PM

I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin

This is what we called risky investment because the value was not stable or what we called it always fluctuated and if you invest in crypto their is no assurance that if you invest now you can earn but the best thing that you can do was to wait and payient. Right now we end the continues fall or going down the value so that is why you lose but keep patient soon the value will rise again.
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:40:54 PM

Are you serious?Investments are for the long term.Nobody got rich in few minutes. YOu need to invest 5% of your balance and forget about that.You are not a trader. Crypto is future and you need to be patient
VieleSind

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:51:35 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 04:29:26 AM by VieleSind

The investment in ETH is long-term, and you should determine that after investing in ETH it should hold at least one year and no need to pay attention to the market rate anymore. If you define long-term investment, then you should choose cryptos which is ETH, this is my personal experience so you can refer to apply for you.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:52:57 PM

Not doesn't mean not the right time to invest be calm and patience its part of the risk of the investor or part of cryptocurrency as volatile always i advice those people start to accept cryptocurrency in their luves need to ready if the price goes in dump. Just hold your ethereum wait for another pump to earn profits.

fammy

Activity: 224

Bounty Detective

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:57:54 PM

It is normal for the coins to goes up and down because of the stability of the market specially ethereum coin but we all know that ethereum is one of the best coin to invest next to bitcoin because of the potential of this coin to goes higher once that it is on its momentum. But investing in those coins need lot of patience and a risk-taking attitude because in the world of cryptos you need this attitude to be successful and gain more and more earning.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:51:23 AM

and possibly the price of Ethereum is now declining and after you buy Ethereum the price of Ethereum is decreasing and until now the price of Ethereum has not been back up and still decreasing and thus I am sure Ethereum will be good and can be profitable because this coin has good growth

Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:58:54 AM

Take thia advice if you are jus investing worth 80$ well this is not enough to get a high profit i takes a months to your 80$ become 160$, in short its gard to make even x2 of your money with eth investment. I must suggest to invest in a cheaper currency and these are altcoins. Dont look down in alts, investing here is much profitable than a known or top coins

shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:14:38 AM

Telling the truth I have resigned to the idea yet that Ethereum falls from time to time. Yes, it is unpleasant but modern market situation requires to be patient and overcome difficulties decently.
leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:17:27 AM

Ethereum is only the 3rd least stable currency among crypto, in the past 5 years. Guess which is the least? Bitcoin. Litecoin was second. So that means if you are looking at volatility and stability, ETH is okay. It lost $10 but you should expect this in crypto ($10 is 2% which is extremely normal). You bought at a good price in my opinion,,, so just wait it out and do not worry. You only lose $85 in worst case scenario.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 11:18:35 AM

It is actually very good time to enter into market, crypto market is currently down and it has a lot potential to grow. So don't worry about fluctuations if you really want to gain something. Just hold on your coins and wait for the time.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:16:42 PM

It's normal that you lost that amount in a day because you'll never know what will happen in a certain time in our market. Be patient and don't panic. For me $85 is a little amount to invest, better add some more if you're planning to invest in it long term but it's up to you.
MEMEX

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:01:28 AM

Of course each person's views will be different to Ethereum, but it seems everyone will agree if to start with $ 85 this year, it is unlikely to get a big gain on Ethereum. $ 85 is also not a very small amount, but if you go on a newly released coin, I'm sure the swing will be bigger, and on the right coin you can produce a much larger amount than Ethereum provides.
vladmiranda

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:08:41 AM

Just buy more at $300~ area and don't worry about it.
Endank

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:13:33 AM

In fact you will not make a profit on a good coin, if you buy at the wrong time.
But this is the reason why long-term investment is more profitable, because we do not really know when is the right time to buy.
gawuk

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:29:41 AM

It depends on what you expect. Because it seems that Ethereum will not grow tens of times in the future. But if you want a big profit, of course you have to be willing to take the risk is also greater. But buying an Ether is a great start, and you just have to look for a more potent altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: