Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:33:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought ETH yesterday and guess what happened next  (Read 2850 times)
Benabod (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:33:20 AM

I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:06:19 PM

Cryptocurrency is unstable project. So you should expect its nature when you invest. I think ethereum is good investment and you said you loss $10 in a single day, it is due to its volatility. You may gain profit when the market goes up and that may take place in no second. Your investment amount is small I think. You will get only a small profit from it.

SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:07:47 PM

The fact that you lost 10% is nothing to worry about, but 85 dollars for long-term investment is very little !
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:12:26 PM

I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin

Stability and Patience my friend!

You are thinking too quick. This is not cup of miracle where you throw a coin and then angel comes out of it to ask your wish!

You just invested it into the ETH at the right time and what you need is patience. Let the ETH go out of the bearish trend and wait to see where it heads up next. You will surely get lot of profits as ETH is at its bottom price!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
extr

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:13:35 PM

There is no need to be upset. Dont panic. price will be recovered soon. Ethereum has great potential, short term price movements is pretty normal.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:22:21 PM

It just mean that the moment you bought ETH until now, the price of the ETH is still decreasing. it was $535 yesterday and it's $471 now, look how high the market value decreased in a single day. Don't be upset, once ETH go back to $600-$800, you'd be getting huge profit aswell! just hold on to it for now.
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:27:16 PM

The economics tells you that if you believe in the company (coin in this case), you should buy more and more as it decreases to lower your average cost.
Or if  you are certain of the decrease, you can sell now, wait it to further decrease and buy again.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Fatimah Azzahra

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:28:46 PM

investing in Altcoin is full of risk of profit and loss, better if you really invest really should prefer long term course, there certainly you will get bigger profit, what if you invest in ETH, surely will bring you to the future of sunny because ETH is one of the most potent Altcoin, but if you only invest $ 85 in my opinion it's still very little.
neocryptrix

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:29:45 PM

There's a chance it could fall further, but with only $85 invested you should probably just hold rather than feeding your lunch money to the whales.

? HELIOS PROTOCOL ? ?[DAG]?[BLOCKCHAIN]?[PoS]?[Masternodes] Huh[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]Huh
  HuhWebsite  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  | Bounties  | Discord  |  telegram ¦?Huh
Anzylon

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:29:54 PM

If you are new to crypto you have to understand that this is a high volatility investment, ETH is already a high value of marketcap which means do not expect much winnings with small amounts of investment.But it is better then having your money in bank  Grin

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 12:30:23 PM

Do not panic. Now i just lost 6000$ within a month. so do not get upset, thats the nature of the crypto currency.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:30:32 PM

Hahaha you lost just a paltry 10%. That's nothing to worry about my friend. Ethereum is a good coin and you've not made any mistake buying it. You should even buy if you have the money. Trust me you'll smile once the market is in green again. In the cryptoworld, no coin is adjudged to be stable, they all have their swing lows and highs.
LankaJay

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:31:18 PM

Are you worrying about the price drop that happened during few hours ?. Understand. This is the nature of any kind of market. Whether it is Forex, Stock, crypto in any market a price drop can be expected.
Slava_2017

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:32:40 PM

Well you haven't succeeded of course) it would be Better late. All I know that the Ethereum will grow, give time to the market to recover. And so 10$ a small amount
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:32:58 PM

It just mean that the moment you bought ETH until now, the price of the ETH is still decreasing. it was $535 yesterday and it's $471 now, look how high the market value decreased in a single day. Don't be upset, once ETH go back to $600-$800, you'd be getting huge profit aswell! just hold on to it for now.

True! He's bought the dip and should buy the deeper dip if you know what I mean. Once it goes back to the $700+ region, he'll be in huge profits again and will forget he ever created this thread.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 12:33:38 PM

You have entered cryptocurrency in a decreasing market, so it is not a surprise that you have lost 10 dollars. If you wants a stable coin, it is better to hold your money in Tether or dollar. Coins like Ethereum are the basis of the future and it is normal that they react on a bearish market.

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:40:40 PM

This is the crypto market in all its glory. Quite a decent amount to invest. You can find, for example, the next ICON, and then your investment can grow several times. But be careful and invest wisely, as you can easily lose your existing savings.
frznbd

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:45:39 PM

The $85 investment is simply insignificant. Today may be a better buying opportunity. The price of eth has dropped further. Many people now fear the red market and dare not buy it. If you can seize this opportunity, you will Make money.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:45:53 PM

This is not a big issue because currently all the coins are dump in the market so again it will going to peak. If you invested in 85 USD surely end of the year you will earn 85 USD that means 2x raise is possible in this year. Ethereum is one of the best promising platform so it will never failed in future. Know you should keep hold your investment.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:48:47 PM

Stay calm, investing in etereum  is really useful. Be patient, you have to give time in crypto. The market is very volatile, as soon as the market exceeds business you will get the benefit. $ 85 is a very small investment

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: