Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:02:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we must study Economics at University?  (Read 52735 times)
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:13:50 PM

Not only universities who study economics but for high school and junior high school also have to learn economics. Because studying economics is important for our future. Economics that must be studied because if we have a family can control our family's economy later, but this is for the family if for work also can.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shackleford

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:36:56 PM

I believe that if the University (school) and all will introduce a mandatory discipline of Economics, it will only be a big plus for all people. Economy from the family budget to the economy of the country. It's more than Math. In today's world, if you are engaged in cryptocurrency, you just need to understand the economy.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:28:11 PM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

You should study economics depending on your own intention, i learn economics because i want to know how the cryptocurrency is affecting the economy of our own country.
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:31:24 PM

"Economics is everywhere, and understanding economics can help you make better decisions and lead a happier life." -Tyler Cowen
As very well said  by Taylor Cowen we  can't miss the economics. The economics present everyday in our daily life right from buying the hair pin to starting any company, every where you will notice economics is required.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:53:27 PM

It is that much important to study economics to university because it is the basic way for us to simply understand the trading and the core value and importance of economics. Well we can say that it is not a obligation for each and every one to study this because it is somehow a call of life or a choice. But we should admit that if we want to be wealthy or rich we should do bossiness because no employee become that rich but those businesses man did and for sure those businessman did a lot of studying about economics.
Studying economics will not only help you as an individual to be successful businessman but also make you aware to the circulation of money in the economy of one country. It is also about importing and exporting of products and the taxes place on it. To know where the taxes paid by people go why the economic rate keeps falling. It will help to become aware on what is happening inside and outside the country about different markets.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
BountyGram

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:57:41 PM

It is that much important to study economics to university because it is the basic way for us to simply understand the trading and the core value and importance of economics. Well we can say that it is not a obligation for each and every one to study this because it is somehow a call of life or a choice. But we should admit that if we want to be wealthy or rich we should do bossiness because no employee become that rich but those businesses man did and for sure those businessman did a lot of studying about economics.
Studying economics will not only help you as an individual to be successful businessman but also make you aware to the circulation of money in the economy of one country. It is also about importing and exporting of products and the taxes place on it. To know where the taxes paid by people go why the economic rate keeps falling. It will help to become aware on what is happening inside and outside the country about different markets.

I agree with you, economics will help someones life more productive because of the knowledge it gives about the economical advancement of the country, and have the power to change the economical status of a certain country, economic subjects tackles the importance of economical growth and the way of living for the better future.
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:12:20 PM

"Economics is everywhere, and understanding economics can help you make better decisions and lead a happier life." -Tyler Cowen
As very well said  by Taylor Cowen we  can't miss the economics. The economics present everyday in our daily life right from buying the hair pin to starting any company, every where you will notice economics is required.
Learning is always necessary although you really need to use it in the present or not. Real economic knowledge is essential in today's international economic integration era, and you will be left behind in many investment fields if you do not have an economic foundation. I have always believed that investing in knowledge is the most profitable investment.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:24:44 AM

Learning is always necessary although you really need to use it in the present or not. Real economic knowledge is essential in today's international economic integration era, and you will be left behind in many investment fields if you do not have an economic foundation. I have always believed that investing in knowledge is the most profitable investment.
I agree to what you say, investing in knowledge is the best type of investment because the best asset that we have in this world is ourselves and if you want to become the best at any type of field then you should know how to do the tasks properly and that will become the start for you to become the best and beat the other people at the same field that you are in.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:28:37 AM

Studying the principles of economics is absolutely essential, not only to learn how to manage money, but also to understand what the rulers do with the money they steal from us.
Not surprisingly, they do not want to teach economics at school ...

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:21:26 AM

I agree to what you say, investing in knowledge is the best type of investment because the best asset that we have in this world is ourselves and if you want to become the best at any type of field then you should know how to do the tasks properly and that will become the start for you to become the best and beat the other people at the same field that you are in.
Exactly I really think that no matter from which sector of the economy you are whether you are a medical practitioner or a cop or even if you are a sweeper you must always carry some basic knowledge of economics in your folio. This will help you in better management of your funds and will also give you best returns on what you have invested or saved. Usually people dont even have the knowledge of investing their own funds which really makes life troublesome for such people.
anastasia.graciaa

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:30:32 AM

Because economics held an important and vital role not only in an individual or collective life but also region even world. By learning about economy, we know not only about money or the principles involved but also how to use it, the problems caused by money or regulation related to it, and how to overcome micro or macro economics problems.
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:38:28 AM

Economics is much important for us to study and to know about the countries economies because how we will measure that the country is  growing or not so the students at university level aware from the economies and if they have solutions they can do more for the betterment of their country and world economies.

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:14:12 AM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

Maybe to someone it will sound strange, but its actually fun. Being able to understand market processes, price movement, money multiplication, public growth, is very interesting, very helpful in everyday life.
This is basically a right of every kid that he must be taught the managing of finances and the things related to economics. This isn’t considered any important in these days but for me this is of much big vital role. You have to make good income and for that you must know the basic things that must be done and arranged in way to have a happy life. So do learn them in your school.
It is not a basic right because it is not considered as such, but it is something very important, and this raises the question why this is not taught at schools at a very early age? And the reason is simple governments want people controlled and if people knew how to administrate their money they will retire at 40 and not at 60 or 65, so people are not taught about those important subjects so they have to wok all their lives.
oppasong

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:55:35 AM

because the economy is so important to learn about how we will someday make the science we learn to be useful to our fellow especially now that there are so many globalization crises that tend to continue to increase.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:40:59 AM

Being active in the economics section of the forum doesn’t mean that we all studied Economics, that wasn’t my favorite subject back in school. But economics is a normal thing and you don’t have to study it in school to know about it, there are things you can know just by yourself.

Economics is not even a subject I in particular would like to study in school, there are more important subjects that I need to pass through than that.
Hiltohen

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:42:35 AM

To know what's going on in the economy and you will not miss out on its new news and to make sure the history of it to know better whats happening now and to near future of your economy in your country.
Besides that, it helps you take rational investment decisions and market decisions. It actually makes the individual economically rational. One can question the method of production and the price being charged in the market. The tool of demand can also be exercised to reduce the prices of certain commodities.

Having said that, we can say that it is not only important to study economics in the university but some online courses should also be done to improve the knowledge further.
Economics is a very interesting subject. You can learn lot of things about economics, its benefits and how to manage your financial problems. You will also know what is going on in the country, what are the government policies about the finance facilities and much more. You can make a budget for your daily expenditures and savings. You will spend a happy life.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:02:19 AM

Not only universities who study economics but for high school and junior high school also have to learn economics. Because studying economics is important for our future. Economics that must be studied because if we have a family can control our family's economy later, but this is for the family if for work also can.
Economics has very important role in life. If you know economics you can handle your financial hurdles in well-mannered way. Economics will teach you how to save and spend money and where to spend. It is a subject of money and everyone should know about economics. I have read economics for 4 years in my college. The benefit is that I can pass my life with small money.

Samaaliu

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:43:00 AM

Economics is one of the most fundamental subjects which cuts across all fields of study as well as every sector of a country. There is no aspect of the society that does not consider economics in taking certain decision be it in the medical field, engineering, art or even music. Economics makes you take wise decisions.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:51:21 AM

Can be said that economy is the essence of life, and it can be said that the economic lesson is a collection of mathematics, social, natural, historical and so on, many things are important in the economy so it becomes a very thing

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:02:31 AM

Economics. a science concerned with the process or system by which goods and services are produced, sold, and bought. : the part of something that relates to money.
That is the definition of economics.
It's very simple right? When it comes to money the best way to do is to read about economy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: