Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:08:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long time holding, is it a smart thing to do?  (Read 4150 times)
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:12:42 PM

Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?

It actually depends some bounties are worth holding and sone are not. If you think a project is good try to hold and accumulate more during the dip. Some projects have good potential in the future.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
justdimin

Activity: 3052
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:15:30 PM

Depends on what you know and what qualities you have. If knowledge and skills aren't reliable, then it's better to hold. If you still know something, you can earn much more than just holding for long time...
Yeah, knowledge does play an important role in any decision one is making and that makes it pretty interesting if you have the knowledge of long term trading. Holding may not sound like a smart job to many traders as they do believe into active trading. But who is making more profits in a given time may decide about the real smartness.

I am a holder and at the same time a long term trader who usually take advantage of behaving more like the institutions by buying during accumulation and selling during distribution. You cannot miss it as long as you know what you are doing and you are making good use of every moment to increase your portfolio than just holding it all through.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
almanPeter

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:20:41 PM

Yes, indeed!

Longterm investing is a smart thing to do, there are many projects that can gain you profit over the long period of time.

For example Socratus, I have been studying it for a long time and it seems impressive project. As I understood  Socratus can easily help you to find a solution to the problem or an issue with the insurance. The main aim of this project is to create a win-win insurance as you can get instant claim payment, fair dealing and what is more very pleasant prices. I suppose that you can invest in this project with no doubt and the result would be just a matter of time!
Anyway it is better to study everything about this prooject beforehand!

Aksagenerate

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:21:17 PM

long term investment are smart when u buy them at the begining of bullish market and u sell it at the end of bullish season because after some days u ll see that price is going to drop very fast after that u can buy again at the dip.
Navneet1120

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:25:06 PM

I think long term holding is sometimes smart thing to do but sometimes not. As sometimes, holding a coin for long would make you rich enough that you won't have to work later on.
parkraol

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:29:29 PM

Long time holding is a smart thing to do because right from the start you know what you entered. Why do you invest in the long term if you are crazy? You should be prepared to wait a long time even when it is over 1 year. Even in business you will count several months before you recover your profit or your net income. If I should wait in order to have my ROI, I'll wait.
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:33:24 PM

Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
yes I agree with you. indeed long holding is a great way to get the maximum income or in accordance with the previously determined targets. in investing we must be smart in choosing the coins to be invested. coins that are suitable for long-term investments that have large volumes and clear concepts.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
VuLDK

Activity: 284
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:34:01 PM

In my personal opinion , with potential ico , you keep it a long time , because at the moment , bitcoin is falling very much , this time , we should buy a lot of money , because the end of the year's a lot of bitcoin. It's important that you choose your timing. If you choose the right time , you' ll be able to earn a lot of money. Goodluck
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:33:51 PM

long term holding is a good idea and it will always gives you better returns  instead of short term. Long term holding is it a smart thing to do if you invest your money at top 10 coins of this market and hold it for long term then you will get a huge returns on your investments.
lawalwealthofgod

Activity: 125

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 09:13:16 PM

Long time holding is a smart thing to do base on only one way if excluding the idea it bring loss.the idea is when the market fall it is a smart thing to hold your coin
Daimler_AG

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:15:15 PM

I do not recommend buying coins for long-term storage today. Especially if it's some little-known coin. Now the market is falling, and the holding does not work.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:26:26 PM

Remember always that bitcoin start in so low price so when you have 1 btc in past 10 years then your millionare by now if you sell it because the price is really high like we can't imagine that this will happen so OP long time hold is recommended by the past history here in crypto but still there's a lot of ways now for our investment here like day trading or few months only all are possible then usually day trading is the best way to earn in bitcoin and altcoins we have many option how to earn in trading so think or invest in all of that ways
Just expect for nothing while you holding , you'll experience great things later ... Believe me ! Around two or three years ago I was like buy Bitcoin and just keep it for no reason, I mean let the profit mindset come Second or even last .. And Hoping to get something with your Bitcoin holding in the future more than just a value only . Guess how much profit gained with this kind scheme? By the end of 2017 you collect cash and by mid 2018 you rebuy it back so in the end you still have the exactly the same amount of Bitcoin like 4 years ago ... Plus some cash in hands! Wonderful isn't it? It would only happens when you holding feel like nothing to lose.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Deewhy2
Copper Member

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:39:54 PM

its not good to just hold any coin, holding a coin needs a smart move. you cna not just hold a coin, i think having a good loook at the coin is the best thing to first do before you considered the coin as one of the coin to hold. some coin lose value with time while some gain price, just need to be wise in holding coin

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:45:52 PM

It actually depends some bounties are worth holding and sone are not. If you think a project is good try to hold and accumulate more during the dip. Some projects have good potential in the future.
Some bounties require to hold because it has high price when it has its own exchange. We have to hold and wait for the proper exchange of it and when the project succeed, holding is advisable because for time pass, the price will really become higher and much profitable. As long as the coin has potential to grow, there is no fear to hold any longer.

griezmann

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:58:42 PM

Yes, it's a smart thing to do, longer you hold your altcoins, it will go higher and higher, the most important thing is, you have to check the growth development of the altcoins you want to hold, always check and monitor its price
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:58:46 PM

I do not think that you need to keep all the coins! You can keep those in which you are sure and the command of this token promises a quick launch of the platform or something else, but there are projects that will hold ICO and everything, it's not clear what to expect from them!
Scripture

Activity: 1303
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:06:53 PM

Its a good thing to do if you wouldnt need the money for a long time. Holding for years is like gambling where you entrust your money on cryptocurrency and after the time comes, you will see if you win or lose. The only thing is that holding is less riskier than gambling.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:10:08 PM

It is their way of making big profits, because they already really understand it. For me to hold a potential coin for a long time is a smart move to do. Moreover, the current market situation is red again, certainly holds a wise choice.
to hold is very capable to be a mainstay in our future advantage. so it will be very nice to hold in the long run. a considerable level of profit will be very profitable, so it will give its own advantages. good thinking to hold in the long run and generate considerable profit
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:18:17 PM

Yes it is a smart move but it depends in the token you are holding, for me i as a patient person I used to do that for me to able to get more profit and I experience that many times just because I have patience to wait.

lawalganiyu

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 10:20:01 PM

Long time holding is not a small thing for my own view because holding tokens it hard too but the holding tokens result to happiness
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: