Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:01:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long time holding, is it a smart thing to do?  (Read 4141 times)
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:47:17 PM

Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
I don't think bounty hunters hold their coins for a very long time, because they have already waited for more than 3-4 months to get the tokens, and by that time the price usually falls like 20-30%.
Long-time holding could be smart with the coins that have already won their share of the market, like BTC, ETH, Litecoin and the alike.

lykakokelley123

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:26:32 AM

ive been encounter so many hunters out there are doing a different way to get more profit in there token rewards, some just dump the token and get the  their money so easily, others sell other half and hold the other half, also some hunters sell their coin and wait for the coin dump its price and buy back again wait to recover itself in the market to gain more profit as they sell again that coin. and some just hold their coin. if you are trying to invest some coin and plan to hold if for years, try to find a good coin that is long term and hopefully coins that are already in the market with a good background and an active community
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:38:43 AM

Yes, I always support to hold altcoin because it's a really perfect process if you work with cryptocurrency you must hold your coin otherwise you can't make a huge amount of money with cryptocurrency. Most of the people don't know what is cryptocurrency and how to start cryptocurrency trading but who know details of cryptocurrency they must hold your altcoin.

Long time holding is good but it depends upon which type of coin we are holding, whether holding bitcoin or the altcoins. I think bitcoin and ETH are the better option for long time hold, in the longer run these coins improves their value so obviously we'll get good profit.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
banhtrnag9999

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:53:48 AM

I think we should be realistic in choosing a strategy on the project we follow. Because each project is different, and have different prospects. I think when the coins release and the price drops considerably, there will be two possibilities. Always so, and it is this kind of thing that makes us love this field
sakemias

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:16:33 PM

Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
I think yes because holding altcoin with a long time can be advantageous especially when the altcoin price with us hold the longer the ride and it is very good, therefore I am sure by holding a long time can also be profitable

HELLO!!!
eliek18

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:22:46 PM

For a bounty hunter long time hlding is not qa good idea because most of the crypto tokens prices will fall once reached exchanges so it is better to convert into other coins as soon as possible.But if you think it is a quality project then you may hold it in long term about half of your bounty rewards.So long term holding is smart way to make money but not all coins are worth to hold in long term.

Check Reliance coin, great project, great team and great potential!
phamhung141a

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:14:16 AM

Well, it's the best choice I think. I'll do it with ETH and with some tokens from bounties too, I always look at the road map and according to the potential I sell the tokens or hold them very long time.
Cremmsto

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:37:58 PM

I've never understood anyone who tries to sell their tokens on the first day . You need to be able to wait
ZhukovM

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:41:36 PM

I've never understood anyone who tries to sell their tokens on the first day . You need to be able to wait
Day trading is also a good option. I just think many people should understand that if you go on hold, you have to keep, and look for the option of selling the next day.
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:44:09 PM

It is obviously a smart thing to do. Selling will just result into loss of profit especially at times like this whereas the msrket is experiencing extreme volatility in the market. Given that dumps are temporary, holding is practical in order to earn huge profit once the market stabilizes and start to increase which is expected to happen at the end of this year. This assumption is due to what happened on the previous year whereas holding resulted into huge profit.
akeda

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:47:25 PM

It is their way of making big profits, because they already really understand it. For me to hold a potential coin for a long time is a smart move to do. Moreover, the current market situation is red again, certainly holds a wise choice.
intelligent thinking by using coins with developments capable of shortening to hold them in the long run. with the potential possessed is able to bring much greater profitability in the future. so it is very good with this thought to be realized to be a considerable advantage going forward.

kiltvstors

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:47:59 PM

I prefer long term perspective,I don't have enough knowledge and experience for short term,
nickolaileskov

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:48:59 PM

I prefer long term perspective,I don't have enough knowledge and experience for short term,
Likewise. I think day trading is between. After all, beginners and very experienced investors choose long-term trading.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:55:54 PM

Likewise. I think day trading is between. After all, beginners and very experienced investors choose long-term trading.
In terms, of dump in the market the good thing to do is to hodl for a long time and wait until it explodes more higher rate. I think when market is encountered dump much better to buy more cheaper coin because it is now affordable.
Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:56:56 PM

Yes it is a good thing to do especially when you know what you are holding but holding bad coins wont get you to good and also it is hard to find a good coin so i rather recommend to do your research to know what to hold
abattoir1753

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:59:02 PM

It depends of your style of trading, if you find a good and promising project that is relatively recent then you could invest in it and aim for long term holding, short term would be for more developed cryptocurrencies.
rukawa101

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:01:47 PM

It could be a smart and dumb thing to do without proper research.
I've been mining ETH in 2017 when it was still low, never really gotten to sell them because I'm gonna lose money, eventually I forgot about my ETH and many months later I cash in large.
Holding long term could reward you or bite you in the *ss, it's just a matter of finding the "right" currency. 
fishxrboi

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:04:59 PM

Ever since I've bought DGB at 1,300 sats and see it holding steady at 300 sats broke my heart, especially my bank account. So I've been following certain groups, and educating my self on altcoins that can make profit and been buying - selling every 4 months, in some instances I make some profit, in some I made A LOT of money. The way I see it, if you're not knowledgeable on short term, go hodl.
Narinderkaurklk

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:06:45 PM

Long term holding is always smart decision because long term holding always gives good returns as compare to short term trading.
hamster fat

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:06:49 PM

It's hard to say what is better, sell tokens or hold them for a long time. It is difficult to say because it is difficult to predict what will happen to the project and how it will develop. To reduce the risk, I'd advise to sell only a part of the token, and hold the other part for a long time.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: