Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:12:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long time holding, is it a smart thing to do?  (Read 4141 times)
Raidzin

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:18:29 AM

I'm the long time hodler - holding coins since 2013. and i can say that it works =)
Wow, that's a long time. I even wondered what you have that you couldn't sell at the January races. And you're holding it for nothing? Without a purpose to sell for any amount?
tifani05

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:19:09 AM

Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?

everyone has different ways of multiplying money in investments. there are those who like long-term investment but there are also like day trading. it depends on the ability, but long-term investment is the safest way that you do not lose a lot of money.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:29:36 AM

Some people are indeed fond of holding a coin for a long time because they want to earn money in large numbers. And invest it if we succeed surely will produce something that can change our lifestyle. And you could be the lucky person because of your strategy with long-term trading success.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:35:23 AM

Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?

everyone has different ways of multiplying money in investments. there are those who like long-term investment but there are also like day trading. it depends on the ability, but long-term investment is the safest way that you do not lose a lot of money.
Yes it is the right thing to do, especially when you want get huge profit. Holding for a long time will surely can bring you a lots of profit but its depend of to your holding crypto, make sure it has potential so you wll get profit fron it. Also holding is the best thing to do without doubt if it going to lose or not because do holding can protect your crypto when the market is dropping and possible it will rise even more once the market is continuously increasing.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:36:19 AM

no, it isn't. PLaying market cycles is the smart thing to do.

Hold when it's going up, short when it's going down.
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:45:03 AM

The best strategy now is to rebalance the cryptocurrency portfolio. Many coins after entering the exchange lose their value.Therefore, investing for a long time is not the best option.
Lookjooru

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:06:56 PM

I believe this is the smart thing to do as most coins will go up in the long run
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:09:43 PM

Long term hold is wise choice if you are not an experienced day trader and believe that crypto market has a bright future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

BeeDrill

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:11:49 PM

Of course, investing for a long time is the best investment. This requires less attention and allows a sober assessment of the market situation
RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:12:29 PM
Merited by ZlojGogi (3)

For me it is a smart thing to holding the coins/token for a long term.
Have a look at the Bitcoin and his history and you know i'm right.
And it is more comfortable, then buy & sell every day.
jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:14:08 PM

Perhaps this is the smartest solution that you can think of right now. Only long projects have a chance to live in the bear market. Unfortunately, a lot of good projects are drowning in the background of this troubled sea. But personally, I continue to keep coins in a long game, and do not see other opportunities.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:14:31 PM

as a bounty hunter you must be able to have enough patience that's for sure. and haven't you noticed how everything that promises you bounty in no time turns out to be a cheat?

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
loismanny88

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:14:39 PM

I don't think that there is a more smart thing to do then to hodl. I try to make my portfolio as diverse as I can and hodl. If the coin drops, I don't sell in panic, I wait. As far as BTC and ETH I have no doubt that they will skyrocket. It's just a matter of time.
Andelitan

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:16:32 PM

Of course. Especially if you believe in the project and have no doubt that it has great potential and will bring you big profit in the future.
dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:51:38 PM

Long-term investments are really very lucrative and this allows you to earn more. It is important to choose good projects for this and be sure that this project will be of interest to the community. EOT builds a platform for players and developers that will earn more and produce more good games
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:05:00 PM

Well, you need to have faith in HODLing because it can take a very long time before you can gain that profit you want. You need to be at least interested in the Crypto you are HODLing and keep track on whatever happens on that Crypto. There may be some price surges that can give you a very large profit or wait for the time that its price became stable. You need to be strategic in every decision you make because it can earn you more profit.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:46:29 PM

It all depends on what goals you pursue. From this already and build your own strategy of behavior in the cryptocurrency market. After all, if you want to raise profits quickly and a little bit. Then you will approach the short-term investment bought-sold. If you want to play on a large and wait for the good growth of certain coins, see their growth in 5X-10X-20X, it is logical to keep them in the future. Because in the history of cryptocurrencies have been recorded such growth rates.
cryptocurrentdan

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:48:30 PM

It depends on your beliefs. If you believe McAfee and we are heading to a 100,000 btc then of course hold.

I believe in btc but I also in some small alts. As a result i hold both for as long as possible.
VeteranH

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:06:53 PM

I think long time holding is the best way of obtaining profits in the cryptocurrency market, I mean, you can focus on the final results and avoid all the stressful fluctuations common on cryptocurrencies, if you want, you could try short term investments that could be daily, they give more profits but the work you have to accomplish is bigger.
bionicl34

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:09:07 PM

I believe that long retention is not always beneficial. for example, now the market will recover after the market fall for about two years. your investment will be frozen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: