Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:55:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long time holding, is it a smart thing to do?  (Read 4141 times)
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:11:55 AM

If token reward from bounty campaign have good project and backup by reputable company and have reputable advisor, mostly I am holding for long term. Many altcoin right now and we should carefull which coin we should hold for long term and mostly coin when landed on exchanger drop the price.

Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:18:44 AM

Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
all must analyze what coins are held. whether it has the potential to rise in the long term or not.
if misaligned and left behind the information then hold the coins will be useless.
yes, to make a profit in the crypto world all must be considered because the world of crypto is full of risks, I think if to survive in the long run I suggest to choose Bitcoin and Ethereum the quality of these two coins is the best so no doubt.
I think to hold for the long term is very risky. because for the future development of coins we do not know it. because it could be for the coin to decline. so it is very risky to invest at this time. it would be better to wait a moment to determine the state of the market going.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Smilikiti

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:25:42 AM

Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?

As a bounty hunter ussualy after i got token from bounty i will check ICO price, when the token going to exchange i will look how much that worth. If the price in exchange was below ICO i wouldn't sell it. I better hold it and wait until the token can reach minimum ICO price. Never mind i hold it for long term as long as the project is worth enough for us.
lesmana

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:27:29 AM

yes, I think holding in the long run is one good strategy because it has the potential to earn big profits in the future while holding in the long run we can determine the right time to sell coins.
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:28:54 AM

What do you think about Blockshipping as long term hodl..
ICO ongoing.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.
cllo78

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:29:18 AM

Is it a smart thing to hold for a long time? Well, I think this is definitely a very smart thing. As a bounty hunter, I have to face the volatility of the market every day. This is a very test of the psychological state of people. Be sure to stay calm and wait for the right time. Continue to hold on.
party22

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:32:51 AM

hold is the safest way, but for bounty hunter when want to sell and hold of course they have their own reason. the smartest decision that suits your needs. because tokens price is not stable then do not have to delay to sell it. that's the most appropriate.
Newsky

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:37:15 AM

Yes, according to the development of this industry, as long as it is held for a long time, it will eventually get huge profits. But now it has reached a very high level, I don't know if it has been rising like this, but I hope this industry can develop better.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:41:12 AM

according to my experience I prefer to do long-term trading and keep altcoin as much as I can because by storing as long as you can you will get very much profit.
juv3ntus1

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:47:24 AM

Its all about you,depends how much money do you want,happy with the money you  can get sell if not choose a realistic target if you are and wait.
albertvahitov

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:51:07 AM

I think if you have got your tokens as a bounty hunter, you should very carefully investigate the project to make the right decision, sometimes you shoul sell your tokens right after exchange listing, and sometimes you should wait, I think it`s a question of experience, and intuition. Holding for a long time is only idea if you have chosen tokens with great potential, preferably among the well-established ones.
suraniawan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:52:19 AM

If this is actually very depending on the coin you hodl. If the coin has a great future, then I think hodl is a great way. But if your coin is indeed not so potentially risky, I guess if you apply hodl.
Robbio

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:57:40 AM

In the past two days, we have seen that BTC has risen to the price of 7380, hoping it will rise steadily. This also tells us that we must hold your good coin, it may rise to more than $1,000 in a day or two.
yyui

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:59:33 AM

I don't think it is a wise choice to hold this year's encryption market for a long time. Because the encryption market continues to fall in this year's market, prices have fallen. Long-term holdings in this market will only make us lose more.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:03:43 AM

Well it is a smart thing if the market does not get better and you are afraid to take the cutloss step. Everything will be fine if you still hold it, but some people feel very frightened to keep holding it and they start selling panic to stop bigger losses.
iiiiiiiu9

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:05:50 AM

For most people, long-term holding is a good strategy, but for those who hold different cryptocurrencies, I don't think it is the best way. Personally think that different cryptocurrencies need to be treated differently.
hsnjtdj

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:14:18 AM

What you said is very good. For the cryptocurrency, long-term holding is indeed a wise move. After all, the cryptocurrency market is very unstable and turbulent. We can’t be irritated by the emotional anxiety of the moment, and easily sell it to give up, I I think we may be doing the wrong jue...
acaciosc

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:17:56 AM

Long term holding is a good strategy for large investors, especially when a project looks reliable, has a final product (or even a working concept) and a strong community. I would advice you to hold only such tokens.
digiadven

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:27:04 AM

Its a smart thing to do if you are holding a good and promising coins that will rise their value after development. If you are holding a shit coins then it won't be worth and being useless.
quaqui

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:36:43 AM

I think yes this is smart something.Actully long term  investment is as like life insurance.Some people do this for future.And long term investment for big profit.Only long term investment can do suddenly rich.It can change life.So I think it's obviously smartness.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: