Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:39:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long time holding, is it a smart thing to do?  (Read 4141 times)
itsliss

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:39:22 AM

Currency value will definitely increase over a long period of time, so its a wise decision. Nonetheless, one can earn a lot from accurate day trading
Gorodcoin

Activity: 264

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:43:42 AM

Long time holding is the most stable and patient option to make money on crypto... How long you need to hold depends on coin and current/buy in prices
tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:47:52 AM

Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?

depending on your ability, if you have good quality and ability then you can do more than hold. but if you can not do anything, holding it for a long time is the best way.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
Merit: 302

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 11:20:03 AM

Based on my own experience I have found one solution to keep my portfolio I'm a healthy state. No metter if you keep your coin for long or short term. The key is to sell on pump. You can configure price alert in Delta or Blockfolio.
That's true not all the time we still to hold our tokens in too long.
On when the prices are going into high price ill think it was the time for us to sell of them.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:22:34 AM

Long-term storage will bring you a good profit if the market goes up. If the market continues to fall, then it will bring you big losses.
minldem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:23:30 AM

If you trust that coin, yes holding is a must to do. However, not all the cryptos have the chance to move on.
oladejiremi10

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:28:15 AM

It depends on the price of coin at the end of their ico, if the price is higher Than the ICO price in exchange I think you can sell it out you exchange with the coin of your choice but if the price isn't good enough you can try and hold for sometime if your know the coin won't disappoint you because it either good or bad (risk).
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:30:01 AM

Yes, holding bounty rewards for long term if it is a promising one is a smart thing to do because ones it get listed on an exchange and the price goes up, you will be able to make profit rather than selling at that low price.
anggoro manise

Activity: 469
Merit: 102

FIRST NFT FORUM TOTALIZER

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:37:54 AM

To save the coins basically should be based on analysis that is strong in circulation in the market, in this business according to me as long as it is still a profit why should it be kept too long, we can sell and investing on the coins of the other with the result of the sale of it.

P A R A D I G M A  TOTAL ITEMS 777!  NFT METAVERSE   
◼◼◼◼    PARADIGMA is an NFT marketplace + SCI-FI + an innovative P2E gaming platform    ◼◼◼◼
███████ TWITTER    MEDIUM M I N T   N O W TELEGRAM    WHITEPAPER ███████
Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:15:56 PM

Yes, long-term holding is smart thinking because long-term holding is perfect for everyone. Most of the people like long-term holding. Too many people make a huge money in his long-term trading. Before long-term holding, you must analysis altcoin because without analysis if you buy altcoin so you can lose your money. Nowadays 50% coin going to scam so must analysis altcoin.
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:26:08 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 10:08:29 AM by swiftbits

Yes it's smart if the coin has a great future, but if you can include smart trading then you might get much better results, the greatest results I've experience getting 10x of an investment but it took a year to reach it.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
cruzjoel12345

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:36:30 PM

In my own opinion it depends to the people on what he/she understand in the world of crypto if he has an experience and knowledge in trading long time hold is not smart thing to do. But if he is a newbie in trading long time holding is the best strategy to do because while he's holding he research more about trading and watch videos about trading.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 01:48:16 PM

Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
Long time holding is not always a good strategy, because it only decreases the buy and sell demand which is the fundamental aspect in crypto to make it circulate the supply in the market. Putting a small amount in buy orders makes the price go down especially when your order is huge amount, it will drag down the price down to the bottom. However when you are smart enough and have some stronger hands put a high sell order and pull the price up. As a bounty hunter it depend on what you believe in the project that you have into. If you hardly believe in that coin then hold it until it reaches your target goal, and in the opposite sell it when you don’t believe that it will sustain long in the market.
Iandi anne

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:23:52 PM

As far as crypto currency is concern, one must know when to buy and when to hold a coin to make a good profit. But if you want a long-term investment, holding a coin for a longer period of time is a smart choice for it can give you a good profit if the market goes up.
Tercyduq

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:33:15 PM

In my opinion, Depends on what you know and what qualities you have.If knowledge and skills aren't reliable, then it's better to hold.If you still know something, you can earn much more than just holding for long time. Of course, daily trading is more profitable, but it requires skills and time.Moreover, the current market is not so profitable as earlier, so I suppose long time hold as a wise strategy.
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:26:56 AM

To keep any asset is very profitable if you see it as a good growth and development of the project !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Aselgeko

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:31:51 AM

I hold was over a year and it was my best decision because crypto is experiencing great development. for the future will certainly be better than the current and withstand longer is a good decision to take.
casty3000

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:35:56 AM

If you can forgo an amount that you can forget for a long time is more logical. But if you have a good income in real life.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
zoird

Activity: 280

S O A R . e a r t h

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:37:38 AM

The problem is that the current state of the market affects prices. In such a situation, if you hold the tokens for a long time, it is not a guarantee of price growth.

jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:40:03 AM

Long time holding means holding your portfolio for about 5 years atleast. Now almost every coin is useless because nobody is using it. But oneday everything could change Wink.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: