Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:04:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long time holding, is it a smart thing to do?  (Read 4148 times)
merle

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:56:49 PM

I personally really think that a long-holding will be a smart thing to do if we really know what kind of coins that we hold. As seen, not all coins are good for the long-holding. We must analyze whether it has a chance for the future to be brighter or not.We can see form the coin concepts, its team, and also future enhancement.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:02:07 PM

It's still a good way to earn big money in the future today the price of bitcoin is rising and the price will be great after it starts this year.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
ezakmisd

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:05:03 PM

Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
I think this is the right decision if you want to earn a lot of money, because so you can invest a little money and a few years to get a good income
Osakrita

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:05:47 PM

If one is holding a good coin with a lot of potential, hodling for a long term is a wise thing to do. You may occassion sell of a small portion when prices are really high and a little more at deeps
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:14:12 PM

Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
This is not as easy as what you say, all the actors here are the holders of both investors and bounty hunters do not want the value of a coin that he holds down, what you say sounds like a busy market manipulation in assuming many people, whereas in my opinion the market changes very difficult and not just manipulation.

zavodskoi3

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:17:01 PM

When the market goes down , long-term holding is a very good strategy
panbirt

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:18:09 PM

For me, cryptocurrency has long been more powerful than short-term, whether you are investing, mining, or bounty, doing anything long-term. Only have greater profits.
Coingram

Activity: 295

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:23:23 PM

I think its the smartest you thing you can do with crypto. If you believe  in crypto, so why not to collect portfolio of good promising coins and just hold it for 3-4 years?!
huyennhat204857

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 01:25:08 PM

If you hold some scam coin, you will lose. But you hold some good coin, potential coin, you will be a winer. A question for you. How can you choose some good coin for holding?
Akeeto

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:26:02 PM

It all depends on what goals you pursue. From this already and build your own strategy of behavior in the cryptocurrency market. After all, if you want to raise profits quickly and a little bit. Then you will approach the short-term investment bought-sold. If you want to play on a large and wait for the good growth of certain coins, see their growth in 5X-10X-20X, it is logical to keep them in the future
blackssmith2018

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:34:45 PM

Being a Bounty hunter's It's hard to defeat the dumper's because dumper's are the investor also they playing they money they wasting time  this to down the token price and the market for me hold is the way to kick the investor to the dump price why? because if the dumper's are offer a low price for the token that he/she target and everyone hold and the offer of the dumper's are going to trash because everyone is holding the token no one take the dumper's price that's the only way but we cannot control all people because sometime people need rush profit with the dump price.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:37:23 PM

I've reviewed my rewards and investments and after analysis I conclude that long time holding works only for hidden gems, really potential coins.
It is hard to predict which coin will make 100x, so that's why I prefer middle term holding. In some cases I sell coin immediately

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:41:31 PM

I recommend bounty hunters not to bother, but to sell the tokens they receive for work in order to get a good profit. Because practice shows after the release of the token on the exchange, the price after a while falls, and it is not known when it will return to the initial prices. Either wait a long time, or sell immediately
wakeofgod

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:44:39 PM

Long term holding is always smart decision because long term holding always gives good returns as compare to short term trading.( only with top altcoin )
nyia

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:47:05 PM

When you choose to hold a longer course you will practice your patience better, but for those of you who want to take daily profit please take just short.
annstasia009

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:47:34 PM

In my opinion, the storage of their coins for a long period of time is a very smart decision, since a lot of coins develop and grow in price only after a certain time after they have entered the market

ashtray

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:52:18 PM

I think it depends on what coin we hold. if it has good potential in the future, then saving it for the long term is an excellent choice. but if we sell it immediately to make a profit, it would not hurt. basically we should be able to predict whether the project is good or not.
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:52:32 PM

You are right, the price of some coins, in time, soars up, and these coins are good to hold. However, every day, there are a lot of new coins that need to be sold immediately.

shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:52:57 PM

I think that is pretty quite difficult to realize since everyone would not risk affording on losing while gaining back - investors would not be desperate enough to look for such alternative where there are many choices to be made. However, investment is quite good especially investing for long-term and hodling coins to increase its price. Thus, the concern is only the applicable strategies employed.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:55:45 PM

Not always holding a coin for a long time is the right idea, if we do not know the quality of the coin. because if the coins we hold are ugly coins, and not potentially high value, then not the profit that we will get but the coins will be ashes, and will be removed from the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: