Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:52:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long time holding, is it a smart thing to do?  (Read 4152 times)
bglshimo

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:19:04 AM

Of course i think long time holding is more easier to predict than short time holding (Trading), and i suggest you to invest your money to ethereum or monaco, because ethereum and monaco has good project for future.
hoomg

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:20:54 AM

Long-term holding I think this is not a smart thing, at least from this year's market can be seen. The price of cryptocurrency continues to fall, and if we hold it for a long time, then we will only lose more.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:21:41 AM

I am in totally in agreement with the statement been made on the heading of this thread. For those with many responsibilities and those who has little time to spend holding long term takes all the worries out and you will still win at the end!
trangthin841212@gmail.com

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:21:48 AM

Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
If we have the potential to hold, learn to love them for longer. In time they can help us learn better. will also give you good returns. Long-term investment tokens can grow steadily over the years and grow fast like ETH and BTC. That is the profit for you
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:22:30 AM

for me the opposite. due to time hodl I can't limit. I will just hodl until later coin price increases. because the price of these coins is very easy to change.
Bolabi

Activity: 220

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:25:59 AM

I think this depends on what coin you hold. Look for coins that have a large number of fans and volume in the crypto market because long-term investments are smart. over time, you will get a profit.
kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:26:31 AM

It seems that it is smart that as you sell the altcoins when the market rise back 20% or more, and buy back when the market drops back.

But it will let you loss the big waves like in 2017, from 2014 to early of 2017, the market shacks all the times, but it boomed in 2017, if you do as above, you will leave the boat, and can't join back.
Zeronic

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:42:33 AM

For me, i dont really like long time holding.
I will holding my bitcoin if only the price is low, but if the price goes high, i will sell my bitcoin.
If you do a long time holding or investment, you will regret to not sell it and get loss. Because we cant predict what will happen next to the market price

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
tengpuhui

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:47:40 AM

Nor can you say that there is always an accident in everything. Some coins are holding more longer and the price is more lower, until the value is worthless. And some coins are another completely different case that the time of holding is almost proportional to the profit. Therefore, I deem that the premise of long time holding is that you could pick a potential coin. In addition, luck is also a very important factor whether you can earn money.
ztto

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:51:25 AM

I think holding long term right now is not smart it’s the only option we have at least until we get back to gettin close to last years ATH  . I think  daybtrading right now is too risky

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
toop548

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:59:46 AM

I don't think this is a very smart thing. If we make long-term investments in this year's encryption market, then we will lose more. Because the price of cryptocurrency continues to fall in this year's market.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:02:15 AM

Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
I do not think bounty hunters think the hold in the long run is right. Because I'm one of them and I've had a lot of altcoin from ICO projects and no altcoin is good.
I think we should only invest in the short term, wait for the market to rise and sell them. that's the best strategy.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Hinugh

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:04:24 AM

Since I participate in this forum, I learned that holding your coin in a long time will give you a benefit of earning more than selling or trade immediately your coin. In cryptocurrency, holding is the smartest way of the token you receive from a bounty reward. No need to rush to sell it if you didn't badly need a money.
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 08:21:29 AM

I agreed with you, holding you coins for long term is give you better returns as compared to day trading or short term sell. As per my opinion this is the right time to invest in to altcoins and hold them for long term. it can give you huge profit on your investment because due to bearish trend of this market all the altcoins price are very low.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:52:25 AM

It all depends on your strategy, what you want to achieve and for what period of time. If you have a job and you want some free money to invest in a few coins wait a couple of years for them to grow to heaven. That's a great idea. If you are not ready to wait so long to earn big money, then short-term investments or trading on the stock exchange, that is, to engage in trading, will suit you. It all depends on you and your preferences. The main thing is to decide on the goal and the decision itself will come to you!
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:00:20 PM

It all depends on your strategy, what you want to achieve and for what period of time. If you have a job and you want some free money to invest in a few coins wait a couple of years for them to grow to heaven. That's a great idea. If you are not ready to wait so long to earn big money, then short-term investments or trading on the stock exchange, that is, to engage in trading, will suit you. It all depends on you and your preferences. The main thing is to decide on the goal and the decision itself will come to you!

It truly depends on ones preference, strategy and experience. If you are well versed enough in dealing with short term investment, then be it. It's profitable and the span of possible earning is lessened. But if you are not confident yet with with your investment, then long term would be a safer place for you. Just consider all the pros and cons in which will you choose.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Vidgenx

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:02:40 PM

I think it will depend on the situation globally, because maybe the results of the bounty will be much different between last year and now. So if we do a bounty campaign as a form of investment, then we will not sell tokens before the price is high enough.
Successmaniac4

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 12:18:38 PM

I think holding is a smart thing to do because most coins who perform poorly immediately after ICO, gain grounds and have a higher price after some time. All those who sell their coins early complain that they do not get enough money after selling and they would have had a lot of money if they waited for a while. So Holding is very important 

NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:21:53 PM

there are coin  which are worth selling right after the ICO, but there are also coins that should be kept longer. At the current situation on the market, I'm not sure that all the coins, once the growth starts, will be profitable.

Tooevilforyou

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:29:05 PM

I think it is indeed a smart thing to do, its a crypto characteristic to develop overtime,if you get into a good project that rewarded  well in the long run, its only wise to hold on to the tokens for a long period of time to give it the chance to grow and develop, this way, they can attract more value to them in the long run
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: