Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:26:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market can be manipulated?  (Read 5399 times)
bootlace

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:06:15 PM

Every month I begin to understand that it is not just possible, it’s also definitely true, because today the market behaves as if it is being manipulated and not allowed to rise in price, probably SEC should pay attention to it.
But every day I find more and more facts that market is fully manipulated. Try to learn more about bitmex. So many manipulations with the orders that it looks like show. Squizes, long/short liquidations, other interesting facts. And it's a one of the biggest exchanges with good volumes

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:22:04 PM

Well i did not believe this until i had a first hand experience of it some weeks ago. I got some OOT tokens via bounty and i decided to trade some percentage of it. On getting to Rightbtc i realized that the value of OOT on coinmarketcap was quite different from what i saw on cmc. The buy order at a point was very low and at a point it went up again. All this activities was done by one Whale who got large quantity of the tokens. All this made it quite different for me to trade.
Twen1970

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:32:07 PM

Because I tend to make huge profits from it, as the coin grows, as long as the coin invested is stable and has good potential, the profit will increase.
Crautepred1948

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:39:13 PM

Anyway long term investment is something good but must continue to follow up the investment and must know when to invest.
Forme1968

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:45:16 PM

Probably with a long-term investment, you avoid losing the golden opportunity to buy a coin that explodes at certain moments.
theguardian0987

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:55:17 PM

I do not see prospects for long term hold. Since 1 coin out of 10 will give a good profit and the rest will only lose in price. It's better to trade
Sperihat1955

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:57:17 PM

The best long term investiment is an altcoin with devs who actually care about their product. Who will keep hard work even during bear market.
Desmo

Activity: 412

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:58:38 PM

As the price is formed at the exchange from supply and demand on a coin, if the large player enters - he will be able to manipulate the price at the exchange. But to manipulate all market in general very big volumes and money are necessary. And everyone has them not. The richest people of the world are engaged in it.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:05:53 PM

crypto market is really very open to manipulations. the reason is this market is very new and based on a new technology. that is why it is hard to predict and i think it needs some time to be more stable.
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:14:16 PM

As the price is formed at the exchange from supply and demand on a coin, if the large player enters - he will be able to manipulate the price at the exchange. But to manipulate all market in general very big volumes and money are necessary. And everyone has them not. The richest people of the world are engaged in it.
If it's to influence on a global scale, it will require a group, not just 1 person because it will sound excessive. Yeah, at least a group of the biggest coin holder will make the market move according to their wishes. I believe that occurence like this is really happened.
Lucas777

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:31:15 PM

crypto market is really very open to manipulations. the reason is this market is very new and based on a new technology. that is why it is hard to predict and i think it needs some time to be more stable.
You are right, stabilizing of a situation in the market of cryptocurrency requires time. Technology new and we only begin gets acquainted with it. Those who have got acquainted with her earlier and have understood - those and begin to manipulate.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:32:33 PM

I think this might be possible because if few people can manipulate the price of a coin in an exchange by pumping the coin then i think it's possible the market could be manipulated by the whales, So it's very possible though I can't prove how that could be done but I don't overrule the possibility.

Enataramel

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:37:23 PM

Manipulate any market. People are not deprived of shortcomings and greed main them them. Greedy bankers take away everything to themselves.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
opalet

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:48:04 PM

I think this might be possible because if few people can manipulate the price of a coin in an exchange by pumping the coin then i think it's possible the market could be manipulated by the whales, So it's very possible though I can't prove how that could be done but I don't overrule the possibility.
Practically everyone can manipulate the price of a coin. It is necessary just to know as to do it. Also it still depends on the exchange on which the coin bargains.

costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:08:06 PM

In my opinion, manipulations unambiguously are present at the crypto market. Large players can manipulate the price in the direction, necessary for themselves. Crypto of the exchange have a great influence on crypto market capitalization too
xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:13:13 PM

Yes, prices in the market can be manipulated and large investors are able to influence the price.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:21:05 PM

All markets can be manipulated, even traditinally "stable" ones such as the stock exchange or the forex.
Imagine if the world of the crypto can not be manipulated, which is still far west and where bandits and adventurers move without any control ...

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Um Nik

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:22:43 PM

All markets can be manipulated, even traditinally "stable" ones such as the stock exchange or the forex.
Imagine if the world of the crypto can not be manipulated, which is still far west and where bandits and adventurers move without any control ...
The Cryptomarket does cannot survive without the whales spending money on the coins. The prices should get higher one day.

genapena

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:32:21 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency market is subject to great manipulation. It seems to me that large cryptocurrency exchanges have a strong influence on the price of many coins.

shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:32:44 PM

noting can stop a free money market. after some while those exchange will be abundant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: