Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:57:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 260 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karmacoin - New Initiatives - Helping People Do Good  (Read 352315 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:22:59 PM

So CryptoHunter, people can act like you only for two possible reasons:

1. They want to bring down prices so they can buy at low prices and resell when it hits any exchange
2. They are posting everywhere anything because of the link in the signature...

Which one is your case? Because the third possibility that you have absolutely no interest or whatsoever in KARM, but keep watching the threads for this coin and spending your time talking about, is somehow an indication of possible obsession or other mental condition one might have.

HEHE yeah moron there can be no other reason except those 2 right?? Get a fucking brain.

MY REASON IS TO  HIGHLIGHT SCAMS ............ HOW ABOUT THAT ONE???

Who says my motivation has to be one of the 2 you decide to highlight.... LOL i want to drive down prices for a new shitclone from a dev that just popped out of nowhere like the last 20 shitclone devs.....oh thats right they are probably all the same person???

You are completely retarded if you think i want to buy and crap clone karma coins.

You want to call you shitclone karmacoin..... at least don't make it a scam coin. Scale the block rewards like microcoin if you want to be totally fair.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnngbluntzky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:24:50 PM

1. They want to bring down prices so they can buy at low prices and resell when it hits any exchange

Which one is your case? Because the third possibility that you have absolutely no interest or whatsoever in KARM, but keep watching the threads for this coin and spending your time talking about, is somehow an indication of possible obsession or other mental condition one might have.

+ infinity

he thinks im a scammer.. i put $2500 of my well earned money to mine these altcoins and im a scammer? fuck you douchebag.

hey cryptohunter, i heard cash is going to cryptsy today. jus thought i'd let you know.. cuz im a nice guy, not a troll like you.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:28:21 PM

+ infinity

he thinks im a scammer.. i put $2500 of my well earned money to mine these altcoins and im a scammer? fuck you douchebag.

HEHE scammers will say anything.

You are on the front page of all these scam coins. People should check it out, you just want to instamine and dump your shit on noobs and take their BTC. Sadly i'm on to you now so will do my best to stop people getting sucked in by your bullshit SCAMMER BOY.

You are CONSTANTLY PUMPING THESE SCAM COINS OVER AND OVER ON EVERY NEW SHITCLONE SCAM COIN THAT POPS UP.

johnngbluntzky

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:29:06 PM

front page? no im not. but you are at most 5 pages deep saying this same stuff on every other coin. mental yo. check out my cash tip above.

i think it's obvious who the dick is here.. and it ain't me. check out my posts.. i've actually helped people.

CoinThinker

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:31:33 PM

Cryptohunter, not the one who yells louder has right... so I would stop myself from name calling. I bet your IQ level is way way below mine, and I still don't feel the need to call you moron, to try to make a point.

On the other hand, what you probably missed with the last 20 altcoins: they all made a nice profit not only to the devs, but for many many people (including me), who have mined it and waited for an exchange and sold them. They ALL made to an exchange, and they all had prices above 20 satoshi. To tell you the truth, I don't know who is the retard: one who sees this possibility, or one who doesn't?

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:33:54 PM

front page? no im not. but you are at most 5 pages deep saying this same stuff on every other coin. mental yo. check out my cash tip above.

Well, this is not against you personally, however if you condone these FUCKING SCAM COINS POPPING UP EVERY SINGLE DAY WITH FROM A NEW ACCOUNT THAT WAS CREATED JUST TO POST ANOTHER SCAM COIN - you are part of the problem

IT is very simple if you want to create a new shitclone that offers NOTHING new then at least make it fair.

LOW DIFF + HIGH BLOCK REWARD = SCAM. = simple

I will be on every single one trying to get this message across. The scamming devs are ruining crypto. The biggest mistake here is letting these noob accounts out of noob jail before 1 month. It allows these devs to just keep creating more and more shitclones and scamming people over and over.

johnngbluntzky

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:36:12 PM

Well, this is not against you personally, however if you condone these FUCKING SCAM COINS POPPING UP EVERY SINGLE DAY WITH FROM A NEW ACCOUNT THAT WAS CREATED JUST TO POST ANOTHER SCAM COIN - you are part of the problem

IT is very simple if you want to create a new shitclone that offers NOTHING new then at least make it fair.

LOW DIFF + HIGH BLOCK REWARD = SCAM. = simple

I will be on every single one trying to get this message across. The scamming devs are ruining crypto. The biggest mistake here is letting these noob accounts out of noob jail before 1 month. It allows these devs to just keep creating more and more shitclones and scamming people over and over.

you have a massive superiority complex. i get it. get out your popcorns people, i'll roll with this troll all day.

Spiderdeniz

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:36:41 PM

How i can get confirmation mail from HashStrike?
johnngbluntzky

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:37:43 PM

try sending it through again. twice did it for me.

also, check all mail or spam

xhash

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 01:38:11 PM

URL: http://www.xhash.net

Pool info:
  • VARDIFF / Stratum / PPLNS
  • 0% fee for all our pools
  • 1% default donation (removable)

xHash.net Pools - Frycoin (FRY), Karmacoin (KARM), Leafcoin (LEAF), Lottocoin (LOT), Phicoin (PHI), Potcoin (POT), RapidCoin (RPD), Smartcoin (SMC).
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:38:46 PM

Cryptohunter, not the one who yells louder has right... so I would stop myself from name calling. I bet your IQ level is way way below mine, and I still don't feel the need to call you moron, to try to make a point.

On the other hand, what you probably missed with the last 20 altcoins: they all made a nice profit not only to the devs, but for many many people (including me), who have mined it and waited for an exchange and sold them. They ALL made to an exchange, and they all had prices above 20 satoshi. To tell you the truth, I don't know who is the retard: one who sees this possibility, or one who doesn't?

hehe MR SUPER IQ lol

I have missed nothing, if you notice dipshit i am posting in the first page or NEAR first page of all of these, if i wanted my rigs on scamming shitclones i would put them on to these coins.

These coins are scams, yes sure you and the devs may make a fast buck but you are killing crypto with these repeated copy and paste crap scams. I am simply pointing out the facts that they are copy and paste scams. Get used to it because i will be pointing it out on every single release of these shits.

I am only annoyed i was busy with other stuff and not here to highlight the scam earlier in the thread.

You can not add insult to injury by calling it karma coin. IT IS YET ANOTHER HIGHBLOCK REWARD LOW DIFF INSTAMINED SCAM COIN.

CoinThinker

Activity: 462

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:39:02 PM

The scamming devs are ruining crypto.

You couldn't be more wrong with this. Do you realize that without these altcoins Bitcoin would collapse?

johnngbluntzky

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:41:55 PM

hehe MR SUPER IQ lol

I have missed nothing, if you notice dipshit i am posting in the first page or NEAR first page of all of these, if i wanted my rigs on scamming shitclones i would put them on to these coins.

These coins are scams, yes sure you and the devs may make a fast buck but you are killing crypto with these repeated copy and paste crap scams. I am simply pointing out the facts that they are copy and paste scams. Get used to it because i will be pointing it out on every single release of these shits.

I am only annoyed i was busy with other stuff and not here to highlight the scam earlier in the thread.

You can not add insult to injury by calling it karma coin. IT IS YET ANOTHER HIGHBLOCK REWARD LOW DIFF INSTAMINED SCAM COIN.

fuck this dude gets paid to troll.. no doubt.. how many false accusations have i seen in his last 10 posts.. wow. prove everything you said or go home and shut up.

johnngbluntzky

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:43:20 PM

You couldn't be more wrong with this. Do you realize that without these altcoins Bitcoin would collapse?

cryptohunter, he's so right. bitcoin has reached a level of hoarding. just like the real world economy, if there aren't little players, the big players fall too. your whole quest makes absolutely no sense. unless you work for a bank and wanna end crypto.

elixir

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:45:58 PM

just found this thread, what time did the coin launch.

OPEC oc2E9cQ4StgaMW2a18pKuZGe5h9RZdLL9c

Non nobis solum, sed omnibus! - Franko

Ɖ ~ DSNJ49NdZM4KjLHfPSYEGWKRn7wSC4bWqi
Spiderdeniz

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:46:31 PM

try sending it through again. twice did it for me.

also, check all mail or spam

Alreday sent 3 mail and checked junk mail Sad
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:47:37 PM

Really? tell me more. Bitcoin relies on scams to exist??

ALT coins = yes
Scam coin = no sorry these are not needed.

HERE IS SOME INFORMATION FOR ALL OF YOU NOOBS.

Before you turned up here, the coin releases from the last wave were ignored towards the end of that wave if they did not

1. announce ahead of time
2. meet with fair release criteria*

* this could be done in many ways, scaling block rewards and diff a bit like micro coin
or have first 1000 blocks or less depending on block target times....should have a very LOW block reward.

All premines had to have a full public ledger with the wallet addresses published that held the premined coins.

HOWEVER NOW WITH THIS WAVE OF SHITCLONES

Huge premines, no ledgers
No announce
HUGE BLOCK REWARDS FROM THE START ON LOW DIFF

THEN EVEN MORE FUNNY INTRODUCE KIMOTO SO ANYONE NOT PART OF THE SCAM CAN FIGHT HARD FOR THE COINS.

This new wave of shitclones needs to be highlighted for the scams they are.

You fools produce no counter arguments except i shoud shut up about it since people may start to realise they are getting scammed hard.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:52:14 PM

cryptohunter, he's so right. bitcoin has reached a level of hoarding. just like the real world economy, if there aren't little players, the big players fall too. your whole quest makes absolutely no sense. unless you work for a bank and wanna end crypto.

Here is the funny part, bitcoin enriched a few people and i hope a new fairer alt comes a long to knock it from it's position as number 1.

I WOULD BE HAPPY TO SEE ANY FAIR ALT DO THIS.

I am here on all of these threads at the start, i have rigs that are of medium strength now approaching 30MH. Of course there are farms with 500MH however if i wanted to instamine this shit to enrich myself and dump on noobs i could too. However this behaviour over and over is killing crypto and i would rather see fair alts released where not just those that jump in at the start get wealthy whilst the rest never get a chance.

Anyone saying High block reward + low diff is okay is a scammer and only out to make money for themselves. Simple as that.

elixir

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:55:21 PM

OPEC oc2E9cQ4StgaMW2a18pKuZGe5h9RZdLL9c

Non nobis solum, sed omnibus! - Franko

Ɖ ~ DSNJ49NdZM4KjLHfPSYEGWKRn7wSC4bWqi
thisisnotmyltcusername

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:56:12 PM

IT DOES NOT NEED TO BE PREMINED WHEN IT CAN BE INSTAMINED BY THE DEV AND HIS FARM BEFORE ANYONE ELSE GETS ON THE COIN FOOL

I was there too and there certainly wasn't any farm at launch, even with a single GPU I got my share the first hour, diff stayed low for much longer time than any altcoin launched in the US evening(s)
but yeah please accuse me of being part of the imaginary scam too while we're on it...  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 260 »
  Print  

Jump to: