Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:17:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin Relaunch IS HERE!!!!  (Read 223004 times)
LuNyTiX

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 01:44:18 PM

Regarding multipool it is possible for me to create it. It will take some time but question is how much this could be popular.
Just now I talked to coinking managers and they told me that it is possible to add MEOW there as a payment option for 1 BTC. I think that this is lot cheaper than it could cost me including my time and building services. Question is only why should people start mine on multipool? Some people here mentioned that is hard to mine scrypt with GPU, don't makes sense anymore but then again there are lot of small ASICS out there and I noticed only one on MEOW lately. I think that all of us should write some ideas. I would like also to think negative, worst case scenario on every thing we propose here.

I'll pick up a  1.3 MH miner sometime within the next little while, i don't mind leaving it dedicated to MEOW, but it should only be up around mid Feb. I'll use coins generated as give away within my network. Whatever gets setup I'll join in with my miner.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tuaris

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 12:32:28 AM

I know it would require a hard fork, but I am open to the option of adding merge mining against DOGE and LTC to KittehCoin.

majsta

Activity: 561

kittehcoin.info

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 09:20:55 AM

@tuaris I was thinking the same think. There are lot of options we should consider here this is just one of them. As far as I know all the coins who merger with litecoin had some kind of success but this could be a lot of work.

veremit

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 03:41:34 AM

@veremit
Newbie 22 post
Who are you and why are you in charge so suddenly?
I have been supporting the Kitteh project in what capacity I can since before Syscoin kicked off, and have been trying to hold a community group together, most of whom have no coding experience whatsoever. It was my full intention to be able to solve some of the difficulty algorithm issues with KGW, but a few months back my job moved from part- to full-time and many other activities have sucked what free time I thought I had, away from me. I don't spend much time on Bitcointalk, I regard it rather as a troll-room than a useful resource for coin activities, although I accept it has a use as a publicity platform, but that's not my interest - I'm an engineer (and techie) by day and night. Myself and the community (and Dano also) felt we needed a group of equals to influence to the coin's future, and with the small group we had, we managed to stave off a takeover bid by another party, a little while ago.

I look forward to Kitteh returning to its former strengths, but it will take time, and more community members to come forward to enable this to happen. I don't imagine I will have much of an active role going forward .. but if I can facilitate communication, co-ordinate and coerce, I shall be happy to do so, and we can make this coin something that will be valued and used and well-known and respected in the coin community once again.
DidiMidi

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:28:47 PM

We should focus on a p2pool and a stable network first. Second priority exchanges. Third, developement and PR.

Yes i'm new here but i like cats.  Grin

▄▀▀███▄
                  █▄█▀▀▀███
                  ▌▐ ▐█▌ ██

▄██████▀▄    ▄▄████▄▄▄██▀
▄███▀ ▄▀██▄▀▄
██▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀
███ █▀█  ██ █
███   █  ██▀█
▄▄
▀███▄▄▄▄███▄▀▀▀██▄▄    ▄▀█████▄
  ▀███████▀      ▀▀██▄▀▄█▀ ▄ ▀██▄
                     █ █  ▀▄▀▄ ██
                     █▀█ ▀▄▄▀  ██
                     ▀▄██▄   ▄██▀
                       ▀██████▀
TRUEGAME
BLOCKCHAIN BASED GAMES OF CHANCE │
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄
████████████████      WHITEPAPER      ████████████████
▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀
5 th  ──────────
March
TELEGRAM

TWITTER
YOUTUBE

GITHUB
trakout

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 04:05:43 AM

We should focus on a p2pool and a stable network first. Second priority exchanges. Third, developement and PR.

Yes i'm new here but i like cats.  Grin

Ask and you shall receive. Just finished setting up p2pool, 1% fee.

http://p2pool.tipkitteh.com:9566/

Wink
maxvall

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:10:58 AM

How about handoff of key sites? Any info?
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 09:12:44 AM

Is anything happenings with this coin? Got a couple million coins just lying there not doing anything.
Ibistru

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:39:01 PM

Is anything happenings with this coin? Got a couple million coins just lying there not doing anything.

I suppose we have another dead shitcoin here.
trakout

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:08:37 AM

Look, I kinda like you because it seems like you're into DRK. At first it was funny, but now it's just weird that you care so much about the failure of a coin that someone else took the time to make. Have you got something against cats?

lel. https://i.imgur.com/21rq0QC.png

One could almost say you're an adorable troll.
Ibistru

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 10:16:26 AM

Look, I kinda like you because it seems like you're into DRK. At first it was funny, but now it's just weird that you care so much about the failure of a coin that someone else took the time to make. Have you got something against cats?

Do you mean this shitcoin is not actually dead? I guess you have to explain that to the bagholders, not to me. Smiley
trakout

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 03:26:41 PM

Do you mean this shitcoin is not actually dead? I guess you have to explain that to the bagholders, not to me. Smiley

Silly me, this whole time I thought you were a bagholder.
processthud

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:05:45 PM

I just bought a couple hundred millions of these today and found myself wondering, is there anything I can do to help Kittehcoin realize success?
majsta

Activity: 561

kittehcoin.info

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:08:19 AM

That depends on your skills and plans you have.

jurassicfrog

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:49:23 PM

Hey... Little Bitch... If it's such a shitcoin, why do you hang out and talk about it all the time? If you're just trolling, you are incredibly pathetic. If you're not, then my god, son... you're a complete and utter waste of flesh. Like seriously. Kill yourself. At least feed some worms.

I highly recommend hitting ignore on this sad little douche. I have. At best he contributes nothing but his sad little attempts to amuse himself. At worse he causes actual harm. Either way, there isn't a single one of you that will gain anything from hearing what he has to say.

Better yet... we could dump this ridiculous forum and talk on something better suited like, oh... i dunno... the kittehcoin forum? This place is just super fucking poisonous.
Ibistru

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:59:39 PM

Hey... Little Bitch... If it's such a shitcoin, why do you hang out and talk about it all the time? If you're just trolling, you are incredibly pathetic. If you're not, then my god, son... you're a complete and utter waste of flesh. Like seriously. Kill yourself. At least feed some worms.

I highly recommend hitting ignore on this sad little douche. I have. At best he contributes nothing but his sad little attempts to amuse himself. At worse he causes actual harm. Either way, there isn't a single one of you that will gain anything from hearing what he has to say.

Better yet... we could dump this ridiculous forum and talk on something better suited like, oh... i dunno... the kittehcoin forum? This place is just super fucking poisonous.

^
A bagholder has been touché! Wink
trakout

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:19:57 PM

Speaking of the kittehcoin forum, does anyone know who currently has access to moderate? There's quite a bit of spam going on. I'd be happy to help out, and possibly look into an antispam plugin if there is one.
trakout

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:24:45 PM

^

Trolling only works when you speak grammatical English, bud. Proceeding to ignore.
Ibistru

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 07:14:15 PM

^

Trolling only works when you speak grammatical English, bud. Proceeding to ignore.

And there it is, another bagholder noob bites the dust. Smiley

I think this is the end folks, thanks for all the fish. Lock thread anyone?
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:04:25 AM

Glad to see some community actin with kitteh!! Trakout nice one with p2pool!! esotericizm , how are things going on yr end?? Would either f you two or anyone committed and involved wanna do the kitteh twitter. I havn't got time at the moment. Would be good to get it up and running again now things are lookin a bit better.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 »
  Print  

Jump to: