Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:48:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 147 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin Relaunch IS HERE!!!!  (Read 223004 times)
Thief

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:48:02 AM

Quote from: TheMightyX
If anyone took the time to read that novel I just wrote then thank you. We need to understand that it's not going to get better. The sooner we understand that the sooner we can decide to take action.
What do you suggest?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shai_

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:54:21 AM

Quote from: TheMightyX
If anyone took the time to read that novel I just wrote then thank you. We need to understand that it's not going to get better. The sooner we understand that the sooner we can decide to take action.
What do you suggest?

its not going to get any better unless we actually do something with the coin
and yes.. it is long term.. very long term
yet just barely (and still!) profitable to mine.
sometimes it jumps like a good kitteh to the top of coinwarz

but the coin is working, mining is working.

and I'm sorry for bitching in IRC today Smiley

start using our coin while bag holding a littlebit, and mining (I suggested helping Morpheus)
we can't do much better than this

or we can kill the coin - which will be bad for all of us
mistercryptox

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:22:51 PM

i guess one day we stand up and note that nobody wants to buy a single altcoin more! this day isn`t far, believe me! the altcoin market collaps in the next weeks because every day starts hundreds of new altcoins! even the total volume of all bitcoins and litecoins is not enough to rise one coin. please stop dreaming and come back into the trues... kitteh is one of hundreds of altcoins victim..THERE IS NOT A WHALE! THERE IS NOT A SPECULATOR! NO WALLS ! thats all hallucination from this forum because nobody wants to believe the trues and the market rules... next week we will seen the LTC / MEOW pairs.... dont be sad all altcoins are in the same Situation...anyway dano you do a great job but it is not your fault

and dont forget all the bids right now on cryptsy are from MEOW bagholder to protect the course! there is not even 1 new Investor!
shai_

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:31:31 PM

but there are enough USD Wink

how would you explain the fact that many altcoins are still profitable to mine ?

i guess one day we stand up and note that nobody wants to buy a single altcoin more! this day isn`t far, believe me! the altcoin market collaps in the next weeks because every day starts hundreds of new altcoins! even the total volume of all bitcoins and litecoins is not enough to rise one coin. please stop dreaming and come back into the trues... kitteh is one of hundreds of altcoins victim..THERE IS NOT A WHALE! THERE IS NOT A SPECULATOR! NO WALLS ! thats all hallucination from this forum because nobody wants to believe the trues and the market rules... next week we will seen the LTC / MEOW pairs.... dont be sad all altcoins are in the same Situation...anyway dano you do a great job but it is not your fault

and dont forget all the bids right now on cryptsy are from MEOW bagholder to protect the course! there is not even 1 new Investor!
mistercryptox

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:42:19 PM

but there are enough USD Wink

how would you explain the fact that most altcoins are still profitable to mine ?

please check the bids from the profitable coins! low low amounts! when you start to mine with a big farm you will do a Profite for Maximum 2 hours
nomoreheroes7

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

King of all the land

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:50:32 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 01:02:01 PM by nomoreheroes7

Actually the walls as 6 and 10 are almost 100% certain 1 whale, they both popped up entirely at the exact same time after the whale was done playing around with buy walls...but that's beside the point. TheMightyX, your novel was incredibly insightful. Thank you for that.

EDIT: The entire buy wall at 6 moved down to 5, just now, all at once. Whale 1000% confirmed.
247mining

Activity: 161
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:59:17 PM

So all those 10-18 BTC orders at Cryptsy was mass hallucination :d
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:03:04 PM

So all those 10-18 BTC orders at Cryptsy was mass hallucination :d

Oh yes and those hallucinations got moved lower now. But hey they are still not really there.! Smiley
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:56:09 PM

ok...
there is a Dog i saw on facebook who needs a surgery for his leg, they have 4 days to collect the money
they accept paypal money and missing about 300$
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=278203089013244&set=a.252478818252338.1073741826.248074312026122&type=1&theater
http://goo.gl/qNH28D
http://www.asufim.org/
i will give for him 1M out of my 10M (will try to sell up on cryptsy and convert btc to fiat) and collecting more
if anyone please wishes to participate PM me or donate to KVrAzEUhVEokEeHN4JYuSXpJdXAgcVLt4s
and i will post a report of my transactions

maybe we can also use zachamo's funds (i actually sent some coins there when MEOW was super expensive)

almost translate of the fb post
""
Another six days left (until 3/24/14) to determine if Morpheus get foot pad transplant.
We are missing 2,000 shekels!   (I talked with them and actually only 1000 shekels now ~300$USD)
We need your help and donations. Few days left to raise 2000.
If we can not raise the money we will consider to delay, we do not have that kind of money ... please, share. Morphy is suffering and need this surgery.
""

I have a good friend and she is working with them, the dog is in her house
so i am sure this is not a scam
this should be publicised when paid. Kitteh saves doggy, good line i like

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:58:02 PM

Do not lose hope kittehs, the fight is on!! The best thing you can do for your kitteh now is NOT sell and add to the buy wall at 3! Lets show this tinned tuna what kittehs are made off!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
247mining

Activity: 161
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:04:15 PM

ok...
there is a Dog i saw on facebook who needs a surgery for his leg, they have 4 days to collect the money
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=278203089013244&set=a.252478818252338.1073741826.248074312026122&type=1&theater
i will give for him 1M out of my 10M (will try to sell up on cryptsy and convert btc to fiat) and collecting more
if anyone please wishes to participate PM me or donate to KVrAzEUhVEokEeHN4JYuSXpJdXAgcVLt4s

maybe we can also use zachamo's funds (i actually sent some coins there when MEOW was super expensive)

""
Another six days left (until 3/24/14) to determine if Morpheus get foot pad transplant.
We are missing 2,000 shekels!   (I talked with them and actually only 1000 shekels now ~300$USD)
If we can not raise the money we will consider to delay, we do not have that kind of money ... please, share. Morphy is suffering and need this surgery.
""

I think it's good, regardless of it being dog, tiger or dolphin rescue. As much as community willing to participate and show that we can do more. Not only watch and cry over kittehcoin price!

http://www.reddit.com/r/kittehcoin/comments/20svhg/this_dog_needs_your_help_please_donate_as_much/
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:14:36 PM

ok...

""
""

I think it's good, regardless of it being dog, tiger or dolphin rescue. As much as community willing to participate and show that we can do more. Not only watch and cry over kittehcoin price!

http://www.reddit.com/r/kittehcoin/comments/20svhg/this_dog_needs_your_help_please_donate_as_much/

+999

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Kruemmelmonster

Activity: 338

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:45:13 PM

i have a great idea but i dont know if its practicable.

dogecoin had wolong who pushed the coin so what if we have a large community which is doing the same thing?

so my idea is to get lots of people like fontas, btcwhale, maxkeiser (people who has a wide range/lots of followers) in our boat to push the coin long-term.
i know that it seems very unrealistic but we could try it.
naglas

Activity: 233

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:58:18 PM

Max Keiser?! He is partly responsible for it dying. The amount of delusion going on with this coin is crazy. There are so many other more attractive coins to p&d. Wolong put out a .pdf explaining his methods. He made a point about how moving with the market is important for a successful p&d. The market has all but forgotten about MEOW at this point. But, having said that, if the books looked attractive, they may consider it. Only problem there is the huge amount of bagholders just waiting to get out at cost.
shmigs

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:58:38 PM

ok...
http://[Suspicious link removed]/qNH28D

""
""

sent you some Meows, man >^.^<
c'mon guys, lets give that doggie some health!
zachamo

Activity: 346
Merit: 251

There can be only one!

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:20:20 PM

Sent ~750k Meow out of pocket.. Holding on to the charity fund for now, but it's not much bigger than what I just send.

4000 chars available and all I got was this stupid tagline.
zachamo

Activity: 346
Merit: 251

There can be only one!

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:25:06 PM

Just discovered the best GIF ever: https://i.imgur.com/KjS4S.jpg

4000 chars available and all I got was this stupid tagline.
CheekyChappy

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:39:43 PM

Grin Grin

I know, I know... but the thing is I cannot help it because even though I am an absolute gentleman... I also happen to be a CheekyChappy after all:)
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:42:03 PM

Grin Grin

LMAO
LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 05:47:41 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 06:01:24 PM by LeChatNoir

People believe it or not but the best thing you can do for this coin is hoarding it and don't sell it as soon as the price goes up 10%.
Silly cats images are funny and active development is good but in the end the price is only made by speculators who buy and hold for the long term.
I'm personally holding a huge amount of this coin, i've been buying from 50 satoshis all the way down to 3 and i've also tipped the development team more then once.
I'll tell you one thing, i'm not going to sell my coins because i know the best support i can give to this coin is buy and hold to my position.
Do the same as me and i promise you'll see our little kitteh catch up with Doge in a blink of an eye.

Buy and hold people, the future is bright !
See you to da moon  Wink

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 147 »
  Print  

Jump to: