Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:18:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin Relaunch IS HERE!!!!  (Read 223004 times)
rodux

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:18:16 PM

A fix for the KGW problem is being worked out and will be on testnet soon, a number of other different projects are also being worked on for release with or shortly after upcoming Ann.. OK things are taking longer than was originally expected but the Kitteh is far from abandoned or dead or whatever else the Fudtsers wanna call it!

There is not even 1 real post [not spam] or activity anywhere on that forum for weeks now !  nothing goin on IRC either Smiley
its been weeks since the old dev [scam] team left, the "Transmission" to the new team is taking way too long. [probably not happening]

The KGW fix [or change to anything else] is something that can be done in 1 day [2 man-hours or so by a "real" coder]. Dano lied to ours face for months that "he has the solution" & he is gonna implement it soon with other BIG features... & then he quit. typical &*%^&$%^.

Face the facts.

Disclaimer : i was here & there since day 1, i mined before relaunch even, & i am a bag-holder of 60M MEOW that i am gonna keep, as a lesson.
I always knew they [the old dev team] are not the real deal, or anything close to real coders, but i didn't expect them to be this low; delivering nothing.

found a coder ? try to relive this coin, its still way less scammy than most coins out there Wink

~ gl

I agree all this is VERY frustrating.  My brother and I have over 100 million coins, or more.   I am very positive about the coin, and its future. WHY? Because I am very active in getting a plan in place.  If you want to know what I am doing or what my personal plans are come find me and ask.  Did I want to be in this position, no.  Am I excited about who I will have to become to execute the plans I have...Yes.  I am learning software, and different coding languages with an aim to do something bold.  Why? Because that is what needs to be done. 

I was on the sidelines for weeks, and watched all this go down, and have to say, that its not just about code, specs and the market... its about something bigger, and the coins that realize this are the ones which have a future.  A good captain is not tested by placid waters.  I'm not going to give up until its obvious that I have been proven wrong.  The issues with the coin have been branding, marketing, PR and management.  And to people's defence, it a problem in cryptos in general.  Any coin that thinks its a simple fun little project is kidding themselves.  A coin is a serious investment of time and "other" peoples capital, and is to be respected as that.  My involvement was first as a safe-guard to protect my investments.  Now, I am interested in taking this to the market it needs to be in.  Will it be successful?  I don't know.  But at least I can say I tried.  one thing is for sure, I'm not going to start something new until this has proven itself, and that is a process that requires time. 

I work full time, and in my spare time, I do my best to create media content for promotion of the coin.  This takes a long time to make, even if I was to work on it full time, let alone given the schedule I have.  The content I create is very professional quality and would cost thousands to make if it were a client...If people wish to speed up the process they can make a donation, find me and I'll give you an address you can send something to.

There is so much that can be done.  the 'new' dev team has inherited a difficult problem; one that is requiring a bold and careful plan.  But I can say, there are people working on this, and if you want to help, come find us, donate, etc...  there is plenty to do. 

I also can understand the frustration and how this looks like a scam.  I have very mixed feelings about how things have been handled in the past.  Sometimes, if i can be honest and open I'm actually quite angry.  Angry at the situation and angry at the appreciation I get for trying to solve the problem, one I didn't create.  But.. this is where we are, we can complain, or get involved... I am personally going to look after my own investments and take them where I feel they need to be.  I also want to say that the problems that this coin has, are the problems all coins face.  there is no vision, or plan for any coin, except maybe 2 or 3... and the environment makes it really hard for anything decent to happen.  On one hand you have short term money driven goals with poor marketing and design.... and on the other a thankless greedy market that doesn't care about the success of anything.  Its not a new financial system, its the same one, without rules. 

Personally I am interested in becoming a better person, a more innovative designer, and someone at the end of the day can say..."I made that happen"... I have a plan and am in the middle of getting it done.  My solutions are aimed at fixing the serious and core problems of the coin, which were ignored and now are actually quite massive and difficult to fix. I would happy to answer any questions about what I am doing, and what I am in the process of.

All the best and Best regards

Rodux   
LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 07:20:00 PM

Can we close this thread? This coin is dead and there is no incentive to resurrect it.
I'm a kittehcoin bagholder too and a few days before the developers abandoned this project i also tipped 200$ to them.
I'm very very sad.
R.I.P. kitteh.

rodux

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:38:28 PM

Can we close this thread? This coin is dead and there is no incentive to resurrect it.
I'm a kittehcoin bagholder too and a few days before the developers abandoned this project i also tipped 200$ to them.
I'm very very sad.
R.I.P. kitteh.

200$, thats pretty brutal.
I feel sadness too and quite a bit of anger, actually.
... dont give up, dont sell the coins...
let me prove something, and judge me on that... give an email I can send you what I have been doing...
at least I can show you what I have been working on. and you can make some decisions on that.  But, I hear ya. ttys.

-r
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:21:46 PM

I'm very very sad.
R.I.P. kitteh.

You are more than welcome to fuck off and never come back

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
vinkos

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 03:13:04 PM

No block since 11 hours?HuhHuh
Is everything ok ? Shocked
Im mining on 247kitteh.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:31:18 PM

prob with difficulty retargetting, taking long time to find block. Is being fixed!!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 07:24:13 PM

I'm very very sad.
R.I.P. kitteh.

Yeah wow (to @LeChatNoir). Just... wow. You sent us $200? Really? Or did you send us MEOW? That's not $200. I didn't give my paypal address to anyone and got no BTC donations so... wtf are you talking about? I take accusations like that quite seriously. If you sent MEOW, you didn't sent 200$, you sent however many MEOW. You think the dev team is going to dump MEOW? Think about that for a sec. You didn't send any BTC (for the devs, maybe for mintpal). And you def didn't send any USD. So please, what the hell are you referring to (I would like specific transaction ids)?

People are working hard on many Kittehcoin updates and changes; your attitude is just... rotten  Shocked.

No block since 11 hours?HuhHuh
Is everything ok ? Shocked
Im mining on 247kitteh.
prob with difficulty retargetting, taking long time to find block. Is being fixed!!!!

Agree. And I just replied to the team, I was the guy holding stuff up. They needed access to the server hosting the blockexplorer (and a few other sites we never released) but I have been slammed at work. Just got around to it and I'm also working on setting up more formal communication channels between myself and the new team so that we can get this stuff done more efficiently when people need assistance or insight from me. I'm still here helping, just don't always have the time to post on the forums saying as such!

There IS a team of people working hard behind the scenes here. Anyone who is naysaying is only doing so because:
a) they aren't helping these people, at all, so they don't even know. They are sitting with their bags of MEOW and whining.
b) the people working on Kittehcoin are prepping a large ANN. You don't make things public one by one prior to an ANN. You make them public IN the ANN, that's how it works. So you haven't seen any big news yet because its all coming in one big ANN.

I respect and appreciate those who have stepped up to help. If you're a bagholder and you're COMPLAINING about these people trying to make your Kittehcoin worth more I'm not sure the english language has words to express your mental state (moron? imbecile? idiot?). I encourage all of these geniuses to please send all your "worthless bags of MEOW" to the real contributors. Thanks.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 08:07:22 PM

I'm very very sad.
R.I.P. kitteh.

Yeah wow (to @LeChatNoir). Just... wow. You sent us $200? Really? Or did you send us MEOW? That's not $200. I didn't give my paypal address to anyone and got no BTC donations so... wtf are you talking about? I take accusations like that quite seriously. If you sent MEOW, you didn't sent 200$, you sent however many MEOW. You think the dev team is going to dump MEOW? Think about that for a sec. You didn't send any BTC (for the devs, maybe for mintpal). And you def didn't send any USD. So please, what the hell are you referring to (I would like specific transaction ids)?

I send developers MEOW for a value of approximately 200$, sorry i should have been more clear.
This is transaction details:

KittehCoin    KTiU2iYZyykHG9EBbYZ85ygpWNReXtZbFm    3468635.13427684 MEOW    Yes    2014-03-04 09:51:02
Processed    TrxID: 8a8dd56aa5f357b94293ac839266c494a45f90f5cf3de3f789c58834ba061ff6 @ 2014-03-04 09:58:08

And thanks for nothing

danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 04:29:40 AM

I'm very very sad.
R.I.P. kitteh.

I send developers MEOW for a value of approximately 200$, sorry i should have been more clear.
This is transaction details:

KittehCoin    KTiU2iYZyykHG9EBbYZ85ygpWNReXtZbFm    3468635.13427684 MEOW    Yes    2014-03-04 09:51:02
Processed    TrxID: 8a8dd56aa5f357b94293ac839266c494a45f90f5cf3de3f789c58834ba061ff6 @ 2014-03-04 09:58:08

And thanks for nothing

Thanks for the info. I'm not going to derail the good work the team is doing in a (ultimately fruitless) tangential conversation. While I do appreciate the spirit of that ~$200 equivalent of MEOW (at the time) being put toward the initiative that's exactly what we did- reinvested it in rewards, games, bounties etc. That is what donations were intended for (and we expressed that).

The new team has my support and encouragement. If you are a "bagholder" then I'd think you'd show them similar encouragement towards increasing the value of your holdings, regardless of how you feel about Kittehcoin's history.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
windman

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:28:19 AM

Wait a moment, you want to say that accually there is somebody working on kittehcoin? Wow I thought it was abbandoned
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 04:11:26 PM

Hey ya'll, I've added MEOW to my new Multipool. Would love to have some miners stop by and mine! MEOW has been the top coin today a few times!

xpool - BTC Multipool

PROP reward system
BTC Payouts
Scrypt & SHA256 Algo's
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage
0% Fees while in BETA
To mine:
Cheers and Happy Hashing!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
majsta

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

kittehcoin.info

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:56:54 PM

diff went to 25 what is going on? some multipool ?

crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 07:21:15 PM

diff went to 25 what is going on? some multipool ?

it's back to 3 now... may have been my pool, www.xpool.ca . It popped off 26 blocks earlier...

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
majsta

Activity: 561

kittehcoin.info

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:16:57 PM

your pool looks amazing, design is done really professional.

crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 10:02:17 PM

your pool looks amazing, design is done really professional.

thanks! it's a work in progress and some great developers behind the scenes.

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:26:16 PM

Keep voting Kittehs!!! All the coins ahead of us have had 3+BTCS in paid votes!,monero has 13 BTCs paid!!  Kitteh hot on their heels with votes from the community!!! Keep them coming, we will get there!!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
shai_

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:12:57 PM

veremit
thanks for helping with fixing this coin...
you are the Gavin of the kittehs Smiley
PM me if you need help in testnet
got only 700kh/s for scrypt during evening ..because its too damn hot!
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:19:17 AM

Warning! There is 8 BTC on 2 satoshi for sale. Please help and rebuy some of it (or at least rebuy some coins at 1 satoshi). We need to unite if we don't want the coin to go below 1 satoshi. The resistance is just too high.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:36:58 AM

8 BTCs on 2 and an extra 10 on 4!!! The 8 got put on in 1 go then taken off for few hours then back on. So whale who doesnt exist from month or 2 ago is back to cause more havock?Huh guess 1 sat wasnt getting sold to quick enough for someone!!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 02:19:19 PM

why so long since the last block? Are we stuck on something???

Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 »
  Print  

Jump to: